Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 56686 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #592 on: August 18, 2023, 12:39:05 PM »
Advertisement
Ms. Markham said the shooter of Officer Tippt went down the lane, not down Patton

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #592 on: August 18, 2023, 12:39:05 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #593 on: August 18, 2023, 12:49:58 PM »
Ms. Markham said the shooter of Officer Tippt went down the lane, not down Patton

Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; towards Patton. He didn't run. It just didn't scare him to death. He didn't run. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face like this, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers like this, and 1 opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot.
Mr. BALL. Which way?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Sir?
Mr. BALL. Which way?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Towards Jefferson, right across that way.

"Towards Jefferson", as in down Patton towards Jefferson.

Mr. BALL. When he went towards Jefferson you say he went at sort of a trot?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did he cross Patton?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #594 on: August 18, 2023, 01:10:15 PM »
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; towards Patton. He didn't run. It just didn't scare him to death. He didn't run. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face like this, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers like this, and 1 opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot.
Mr. BALL. Which way?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Sir?
Mr. BALL. Which way?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Towards Jefferson, right across that way.

"Towards Jefferson", as in down Patton towards Jefferson.

No: as in down the lane. As she told Mr. Nigel Turner.

Mr. BALL. When he went towards Jefferson you say he went at sort of a trot?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did he cross Patton?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.

Yes: he crossed Patton and then went out of sight down the lane towards Jefferson. As per her same-day affidavit:

Your heroes in the WC couldn't get her to describe the man trotting off out of sight down Patton towards Jefferson. Best they could do was sleight-of-hand the problem with the formula
'Crossed Patton' + 'Towards Jefferson' = 'Down Patton towards Jefferson'

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #594 on: August 18, 2023, 01:10:15 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #595 on: August 18, 2023, 01:48:24 PM »
No: as in down the lane. As she told Mr. Nigel Turner.

Yes: he crossed Patton and then went out of sight down the lane towards Jefferson. As per her same-day affidavit:

Your heroes in the WC couldn't get her to describe the man trotting off out of sight down Patton towards Jefferson. Best they could do was sleight-of-hand the problem with the formula
'Crossed Patton' + 'Towards Jefferson' = 'Down Patton towards Jefferson'

Thumb1:

What do you suppose "down the lane towards Jefferson" means?
Answer:  Down the lane means down Patton towards Jefferson.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #596 on: August 18, 2023, 02:09:05 PM »
What do you suppose "down the lane towards Jefferson" means?
Answer:  Down the lane means down Patton towards Jefferson.

Patton Lane? :D

The word Ms. Markham used with Mr. Turner was 'alley' btw. She said the man went over the fence and down the alley.

Guess we'll have to refine your 'Answer': Over the fence and down the alley means down Patton towards Jefferson.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #596 on: August 18, 2023, 02:09:05 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #597 on: August 18, 2023, 02:11:08 PM »
Helen Markham to the Secret Service (12/2/63):

"When he got to the corner of Patton Avenue and Tenth Street, he started running.  He ran at an angle across Patton Ave., and the last time I saw him, he was running down Patton Avenue toward Jefferson Street."

Helen Markham, FBI report (3/16/64):

"After OSWALD had gotten to the southeast corner of Patton and 10th, he started running diagonally across the street in a southwesterly direction to the west side of Patton. She last saw OSWALD as he was running down Patton Street."

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #598 on: August 18, 2023, 02:20:36 PM »
Helen Markham to the Secret Service (12/2/63):

"When he got to the corner of Patton Avenue and Tenth Street, he started running.  He ran at an angle across Patton Ave., and the last time I saw him, he was running down Patton Avenue toward Jefferson Street."

Helen Markham, FBI report (3/16/64):

"After OSWALD had gotten to the southeast corner of Patton and 10th, he started running diagonally across the street in a southwesterly direction to the west side of Patton. She last saw OSWALD as he was running down Patton Street."

Indeed------there are times when she appears to be saying what the 'investigating' authorities want to hear, and times when she isn't saying what they want to hear.

You, being a devout Warren Gullible, cherry-pick the times she is on script, and never mention the off-script stuff.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 02:24:30 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #598 on: August 18, 2023, 02:20:36 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #599 on: August 18, 2023, 02:28:45 PM »
Indeed------there are times when she appears to be saying what the 'investigating' authorities want to hear, and times when she isn't saying what they want to hear.

You, being a devout Warren Gullible, cherry-pick the times she is on script, and never mention the off-script stuff.

Thumb1:

The "off-script stuff", as in the statement for The Men Who Killed Kennedy twenty-five years later?  You do realize what you refer to as what she "told Nigel Turner" was in 1988.  Right?