Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 35880 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2023, 09:15:28 PM »
Advertisement

He did so for the first and only time on the very same day he was arrested for murder.

So, he left his ring because he knew he was going to be arrested for murder? Is that what you are saying? Was Oswald psychic?

This is possibly one of the dumbest posts in the history of this forum.  You think Oswald needed to be psychic to understand that if he assassinated the president that day that he would be arrested or killed and never return home?  If you were to list the acts that would lead to arrest or death, then assassinating the president would be at the top of that list.  Even if he managed to evade arrest and get out of Dallas, he was never going home again.  It's obvious that leaving his wedding ring at home that very day suggests foreknowledge that he would never be returning.  Ironically, the only way Oswald would need to be psychic is if he wasn't planning on assassinating the president and this was otherwise just another normal day for him in which he had no obvious reason to contemplate never coming home.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2023, 09:15:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2023, 10:22:03 PM »
So much contrarian "logic" and false premises, but just to highlight a couple.  There is no indication that Oswald intended to end his marriage on Nov. 22 and that was the explanation for his leaving his wedding ring at home on that particular day.  And think about how improbable this coincidence would be.  Playing exactly into the "bad luck" line of events that contrarians peddle.  LOL.  In fact, what Oswald told Marina is that he wanted to return living with her.  Not that he was ending the marriage. But this is the classic "bad luck" claim.  It was just "bad luck" that this happened on Nov. 22 according to the contrarian apologist for Oswald.  And talk about reading minds!!!  Suddenly Martin can say what Oswald concluded.  Where is the disclaimer that this is only his "opinion."  Comedy gold.  That one is a real keeper.

There is no indication that Oswald intended to end his marriage on Nov. 22 and that was the explanation for his leaving his wedding ring at home on that particular day.

Misrepresentation 101. Nobody said that Oswald intended to end his marriage. In fact the opposite is true. According to Marina and Ruth Paine he came to Irving to save his marriage, by asking Marina to live with him again. When she refused he concluded his marriage was over. What else should he have concluded?

And talk about reading minds!!! Suddenly Martin can say what Oswald concluded.

If you can constantly do it, so can I. Except a guy leaving his wedding ring and some money for the kids behind because he believed his marriage was over is far more likely than leaving his wedding ring behind because he somehow knew he was going to be arrested for murder.

Where is the disclaimer that this is only his "opinion." 

It's not my opinion. It's Marina's opinion. I can't help it if you don't know the evidence.

There is "no real evidence" that Oswald left the TSBD within minutes not to return?  A witness who knew him placed him on a bus within minutes.  A cab driver drove him to his boardinghouse a few minutes later.  He was seen at his boardinghouse a few miles from the TSBD around 1PM.  How does he get there by then without a car unless he leaves the TSBD within minutes of the assassination at 12:30.?  But there is "no real evidence" of this?

A witness who knew him placed him on a bus within minutes.

Yeah, right... a highly unreliable "witness" didn't even remember the day it supposedly happened;

Mr. BALL - Now, when did you see Oswald again?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I went down to the parade. Oh, when was the parade? The 22d of---the next---22d of February---when was the parade?
Mr. BALL - The 22d of November the President came to Dallas.

and, although she didn't look at him, saw a hole in a sleeve his shirt that can not be seen on any photograph taken after Oswald's arrest. Out of hundreds, if not thousands, photos not one shows a hole in one of the sleeve!

Mrs. BLEDSOE - And, after we got past Akard, at Murphy---I figured it out. Let's see. I don't know for sure. Oswald got on. He looks like a maniac. His sleeve was out here [indicating]. His shirt was undone.
Mr. BALL - You are indicating a sleeve of a shirt?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - It was unraveled?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Was a hole in it, hole, and he was dirty, and I didn't look at him. I didn't want to know 1 even seen him, and I just looked off,

And then there is this mess;

Mr. BALL - Yes. You tell me what do you see here? What permits you to recognize it?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I recognize---first thing I notice the elbow is out and then I saw---when the man brought it out and let me see it?
Mr. BALL - No, I am talking about---I am showing you this shirt now, and you said, "That is it." You mean---What do you mean by "that is it"?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is the one he had out there that day?
Mr. BALL - Who had it out there?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Some Secret Service man.
Mr. BALL - He brought it out. Now, I am---you have seen this shirt then before?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - It was brought out by the Secret Service man and shown to you?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Had you ever seen the shirt before that?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well---
Mr. BALL - Have you?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - No; he had it on, though.
Mr. BALL - Who had it on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Oswald.
Mr. BALL - Oswald had it on?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Oswald had it on.
Mr. BALL - Now, what is there about the shirt that makes you believe that this is the shirt that Oswald had on when he was on the bus? What is there about it?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, let's see the front of it. Yes See all this [indicating]? I remember that.
Mr. BALL - Tell me what you see there?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I saw the---no; not so much that. It was done after---that is part I recognize more than anything.
Mr. BALL - You are pointing to a hole in the right elbow?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - What about the color?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I---What do you mean?
Mr. BALL - Well----
Mrs. BLEDSOE - When he had it on?
Mr. BALL - Yes.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Before he was shot? Yes; I remember it being brown.
Mr. BALL - You remember the shirt being brown. Was it this color?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes; it was that color.
Mr. BALL - In other words, when you remember that you have seen something before---
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.
Mr. BALL - In order to convince me that you did see it before you've got to tell me what there is about it that is the same, you see. Now, you try to convince me, or tell me why it is that you believe that this is the shirt that Oswald had on when you saw him on the bus?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, I would say it was. That hole---
Mr. BALL - Mostly the hole in the right sleeve?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes.

She remembers mostly a hole in the right sleeve of a shirt that a Secret Service man (actually it was an FBI agent) showed her at her home.... A hole that wasn't there when Oswald was photographed after his arrest...

A cab driver drove him to his boardinghouse a few minutes later.

A cab driver who said the man he drove was wearing two jackets, when Oswald is supposed to have left the TSBD without a jacket. Just how well does a cab drive observe the person his is driving somewhere?

He was seen at his boardinghouse a few miles from the TSBD around 1PM. 

This is true. That's what Earlene Roberts said.

How does he get there by then without a car unless he leaves the TSBD within minutes of the assassination at 12:30.?

Maybe by car.... like the Rambler that was seen by several witnesses picking up somebody coming down the grassy knoll?

Oswald seems to have had magical powers to get down the stairs of the TSBD unseen by 12 persons in 75 seconds after the last shot, and get from the roominghouse to 10th street in less than 11 minutes (which can not be done walking) so why can't he have used his magic in getting to the roominghouse as well?

You may be too dumb to understand this, but this is one of those things that makes the official fairytale fall apart.

But there is "no real evidence" of this?

Indeed... the "evidence" you've got is pretty pathetic.

This is possibly one of the dumbest posts in the history of this forum.  You think Oswald needed to be psychic to understand that if he assassinated the president that day that he would be arrested or killed and never return home?  If you were to list the acts that would lead to arrest or death, then assassinating the president would be at the top of that list.  Even if he managed to evade arrest and get out of Dallas, he was never going home again.  It's obvious that leaving his wedding ring at home that very day suggests foreknowledge that he would never be returning.  Ironically, the only way Oswald would need to be psychic is if he wasn't planning on assassinating the president and this was otherwise just another normal day for him in which he had no obvious reason to contemplate never coming home.

You think Oswald needed to be psychic to understand that if he assassinated the president that day that he would be arrested or killed and never return home?

So, you are saying that when he left his wedding ring behind, Oswald knew, he would assassinate later that day? Let's assume for a second that Oswald did indeed want to kill Kennedy; what if he didn't get an opportunity to take a shot? What if the limo passed the building on schedule, and he wasn't in the sniper's nest?

It's obvious that leaving his wedding ring at home that very day suggests foreknowledge that he would never be returning.

It's only obvious to an idiot like you. There is no way in the world that Oswald could predict that he would never be returning. He may have planned the murder, but he could not have planned it being executable or successful.

Ironically, the only way Oswald would need to be psychic is if he wasn't planning on assassinating the president and this was otherwise just another normal day

Why would he need to be psychic if it was going to be a normal day with him not planning on assassinating the President? It would be a normal day, right?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 10:29:01 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2023, 04:04:24 AM »

A witness who knew him placed him on a bus within minutes.

Yeah, right... a highly unreliable............

????

Bledsoe's second day affidavit is way too accurate for random guesses.

Was it public knowledge that Oswald got on the Bus about Murphy Street?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald got off the Bus after a few blocks?
Was it public knowledge that while the bus was stuck in traffic at the same time as Oswald was on the Bus that a man said the President was shot?
Was it public knowledge that Oswald even caught a Bus?
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe1.htm

And in Bledsoe's testimony she goes into detail about a woman who also got off at the same time as Oswald who wanted to get to the train station which along with the above Bledsoe recollections can be confirmed by cross referencing with Bus Driver McWatters testimony.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe.htm
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2023, 04:04:24 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2023, 05:58:37 AM »
The contrarians would have us believe it was just a matter of bad luck that the one and only time of his marriage that he left his wedding ring at home was on the morning of Nov. 22.  Do they really believe this nonsense?  All the circumstances that link Oswald to the crimes over and over and over again are all just bad luck. 

How does leaving a ring behind “link Oswald to the crimes”? Talk about desperate.

The contrarians attempt to compartmentalize the evidence as though each piece is independent of all the other evidence against him. 

What other evidence against him? You mean like a wedding ring? LOL.

Oswald worked in the building from which JFK was assassinated.

You don’t know where JFK was assassinated from.

He was one of the few people who we know was in the building at the moment the shots were fired. 

And how exactly do we “know” this if he was unaccounted for at the time? By the way, at least 15 other people were “in the building at the time”.

Unlike most of the OTHER TSBD employees he was not in the presence of any of his coworkers who could provide him with an alibi. 

Neither were at least 5 other employees. But who says it had to be an employee?

He also leaves his wedding ring at home for the very first time that very day.  Bad luck.  He also leaves his wife a large amount of money.  Bad luck.  All of this suggests some foreknowledge that he will not be returning when viewed in the totality of circumstances.

What it suggests is how desperate “Richard” is to label his overactive imagination “evidence”. Bad luck for “Richard” that it’s not.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2023, 01:44:04 PM »

It's obvious that leaving his wedding ring at home that very day suggests foreknowledge that he would never be returning.

It's only obvious to an idiot like you. There is no way in the world that Oswald could predict that he would never be returning. He may have planned the murder, but he could not have planned it being executable or successful.

Ironically, the only way Oswald would need to be psychic is if he wasn't planning on assassinating the president and this was otherwise just another normal day

Why would he need to be psychic if it was going to be a normal day with him not planning on assassinating the President? It would be a normal day, right?

This is very simple.  If Oswald planned to assassinate the president of the United States in the presence of numerous law enforcement and secret service agents, he had good cause to know that he would never be coming home again.  He would either be arrested, killer, or on the run after that event.  The one thing he would never be doing is coming home again.  You believe he needed to be psychic to reach this conclusion?  That is unreal.  Even you can't believe that.  And your idiotic explanation that perhaps something might happen to preclude him from the attempt doesn't negate his decision to make the attempt.  If for some reason the opportunity hadn't arisen that day, he just returns home and collects his ring.  If asked, he just says he forgot it.  No one is the wiser.  This is not rocket science.  It's stunning to me that this all eludes you.  Leaving his wedding ring at home that morning - taken in the totality of all the events and circumstances - demonstrates foreknowledge that he would not be returning that day.  Guilty.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2023, 01:44:04 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2023, 02:20:20 PM »
This is very simple.  If Oswald planned to assassinate the president of the United States in the presence of numerous law enforcement and secret service agents, he had good cause to know that he would never be coming home again.  He would either be arrested, killer, or on the run after that event.  The one thing he would never be doing is coming home again.  You believe he needed to be psychic to reach this conclusion?  That is unreal.  Even you can't believe that.  And your idiotic explanation that perhaps something might happen to preclude him from the attempt doesn't negate his decision to make the attempt.  If for some reason the opportunity hadn't arisen that day, he just returns home and collects his ring.  If asked, he just says he forgot it.  No one is the wiser.  This is not rocket science.  It's stunning to me that this all eludes you.  Leaving his wedding ring at home that morning - taken in the totality of all the events and circumstances - demonstrates foreknowledge that he would not be returning that day.  Guilty.

He would either be arrested, killer, or on the run after that event.  The one thing he would never be doing is coming home again.

So, people who kill somebody never go home? Is that what you are saying?

If Oswald planned to assassinate the president of the United States in the presence of numerous law enforcement and secret service agents, he had good cause to know that he would never be coming home again.

If indeed

And your idiotic explanation that perhaps something might happen to preclude him from the attempt doesn't negate his decision to make the attempt.

Too bad you can't even prove that he made such a decision in the first place.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2023, 02:53:47 PM »
He would either be arrested, killer, or on the run after that event.  The one thing he would never be doing is coming home again.

So, people who kill somebody never go home? Is that what you are saying?

No.  People who assassinate the president.  That entails death or arrest.  Are you really suggesting that someone could assassinate the president on a public street in the midst of law enforcement and secret service agents and expect to go home?  They would need "psychic" powers in your opinion to understand that it was incredibly risky with a likelihood of death or arrest.  Wow.  Can you cite some examples of presidential assassins who returned home?  Almost all of them were apprehended at the scene.  Booth - like Oswald - managed to escape arrest at the scene and made a run for it.  It's unreal that you are arguing that Oswald would not expect to be arrested or killed on Nov. 22 if he planned to assassinate the president that day.  I've read some far out conspiracy theories on this forum and some really idiotic claims but this one is an outlier even by those low standards. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2023, 02:53:47 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2023, 03:50:22 PM »
This is very simple.

Your “I imagined it, therefore it’s true” arguments are indeed simple. I’ll give you that.