Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Is the amount of effort to link Oswald to Hidell believable?  (Read 8690 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Is the amount of effort to link Oswald to Hidell believable?
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2023, 10:24:42 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, either Oswald associated himself with the name Hidell or there was a massive conspiracy to do so!

JohnM

In your humble opinion, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2023, 10:24:42 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2023, 10:32:32 PM »
In your humble opinion, right?

Based on the evidence in the OP, I'll happily consider your alternate opinion?

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 10:42:23 PM by John Mytton »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2023, 10:49:30 PM »
Yes, either Oswald associated himself with the name Hidell or there was a massive conspiracy to do so!

JohnM

To paraphrase Inspector Clouseau, in the contrarian world everyone is a suspect, and no one is a suspect.  These contrarians go on and on and on attacking the evidence against Oswald as fabricated or manipulated but then refuse to acknowledge that they are implying a conspiracy.  How or why all the evidence is suspect is left unaddressed.  They won't say.  They have "no burden of proof."  It is just theoretically not impossible, and no one can disprove it to their subjective satisfaction because the time machine has not been invented.   In contrast, every conceivable counter explanation to Oswald's guilt is entertained even if there is not a scintilla of support and the narrative makes no sense.  Round and round it goes down the rabbit hole. 

Martin repeatedly tells us that "anyone" could have circled the "PP" notation on the Klein's form confirming that the ordered rifle was sent by parcel post to Oswald's PO Box.  ANYONE.  LOL.  How many people would have access to this form?  It was taken from Klein's own records.  Did everyone have access to the form?  Why would this someone go around circling "PP" on the Klein's forms?  He refuses to say he is implying a conspiracy to frame Oswald by making this argument.  Is Martin suggesting that some loon broke into the Klein's records just to circle "PP" on forms?  He refuses to accept that the form proves that Oswald was sent a rifle.  He lives in the defense attorney world where nothing can be known or proven. The point seems to be to just extend the discussion.  Only a mental health expert could say exactly why.   Most of the general public expresses a belief in ghosts, UFO, Bigfoot and JFK conspiracies because that is more fun than the alternative.  Many of them don't actually believe it.  The loons who frequent this forum, however, are either paranoid true believers or the have deep held insecurities and are trying to draw attention to themselves and prove to the world how smart they are by taking a contrarian position to the established facts.  Ironically very similar to Oswald himself. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2023, 10:49:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2023, 11:00:26 PM »
Based on the evidence in the OP, I'll happily consider your alternate opinion?

JohnM

Why are you so desperate to learn my "alternate opinion" when I have already told you what I think about that so-called "evidence" in the OP?

Online John Mytton

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2023, 11:05:54 PM »
Why are you so desperate to learn my "alternate opinion" when I have already told you what I think about that so-called "evidence" in the OP?

so-called "evidence"

Thanks, you have inadvertently given me your "alternate opinion". Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2023, 11:05:54 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2023, 11:16:31 PM »
To paraphrase Inspector Clouseau, in the contrarian world everyone is a suspect, and no one is a suspect.  These contrarians go on and on and on attacking the evidence against Oswald as fabricated or manipulated but then refuse to acknowledge that they are implying a conspiracy.  How or why all the evidence is suspect is left unaddressed.  They won't say.  They have "no burden of proof."  It is just theoretically not impossible, and no one can disprove it to their subjective satisfaction because the time machine has not been invented.   In contrast, every conceivable counter explanation to Oswald's guilt is entertained even if there is not a scintilla of support and the narrative makes no sense.  Round and round it goes down the rabbit hole. 

Martin repeatedly tells us that "anyone" could have circled the "PP" notation on the Klein's form confirming that the ordered rifle was sent by parcel post to Oswald's PO Box.  ANYONE.  LOL.  How many people would have access to this form?  It was taken from Klein's own records.  Did everyone have access to the form?  Why would this someone go around circling "PP" on the Klein's forms?  He refuses to say he is implying a conspiracy to frame Oswald by making this argument.  Is Martin suggesting that some loon broke into the Klein's records just to circle "PP" on forms?  He refuses to accept that the form proves that Oswald was sent a rifle.  He lives in the defense attorney world where nothing can be known or proven. The point seems to be to just extend the discussion.  Only a mental health expert could say exactly why.   Most of the general public expresses a belief in ghosts, UFO, Bigfoot and JFK conspiracies because that is more fun than the alternative.  Many of them don't actually believe it.  The loons who frequent this forum, however, are either paranoid true believers or the have deep held insecurities and are trying to draw attention to themselves and prove to the world how smart they are by taking a contrarian position to the established facts.  Ironically very similar to Oswald himself.

Wow, what an amazing load of BS.

It's very very simple; the person who relies on evidence (as you are doing) needs to authenticate that evidence. You constantly keep asking people like me to accept your "evidence" on faith, just because you can't defend and/or authenticate it and you most certainly can't image any other scenario than the official narrative. It is a massive display of just how little confidence you have in the flawed and questionable evidence you desperately rely on.

Martin repeatedly tells us that "anyone" could have circled the "PP" notation on the Klein's form confirming that the ordered rifle was sent by parcel post to Oswald's PO Box.  ANYONE.  LOL.  How many people would have access to this form?  It was taken from Klein's own records.  Did everyone have access to the form?  Why would this someone go around circling "PP" on the Klein's forms?

I don't know how many people had access to the Klein's form and/or microfilm and neither do you. You don't even know where the microfilm was between the moment the FBI took it from Klein's on 11/23/63 and the moment it was handed over to the WC and shown to Waldman. According to you - and this is where the faith comes in - the form must be authentic because you can't believe that anybody else could have manipulated the evidence. There was an easy way for the WC to authenticate Waldman 7, by simply asking Westra to confirm his handwriting on that form. The fact that they did not do so, should tell you something, but it probably won't.

I don't care what you think is possible or likely or not. The evidence needs to speak for itself and for that it needs to be authenticated. Instead of that we get your commentary about why the document, in your opinion, is credible even without authentication. It's pathetic.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2023, 11:21:16 PM »
Thanks, you have inadvertently given me your "alternate opinion". Thumb1:

JohnM

Really? You figure? You've known all along that I disagreed with most, if not all, of the BS you wrote in the opening post.
I told you so in the first reply of this thread. Did it really take all this time to figure out what I told you from the beginning?

Wow!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2023, 11:21:16 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2023, 11:32:14 PM »
Really? You figure? You've known all along that I disagreed with most, if not all, of the BS you wrote in the opening post.
I told you so in the first reply of this thread. Did it really take all this time to figure out what I told you from the beginning?

Wow!

You've known all along that I disagreed with most, if not all, of the BS you wrote in the opening post.

So by disagreeing with most if not all of the evidence in my OP, then your alternate theory is there was a conspiracy which by definition makes you a Conspiracy Theorist! Thanks for playing!

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 11:33:38 PM by John Mytton »