Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?  (Read 14484 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2023, 01:30:04 AM »
Advertisement
The reason this Forum exists is to discover the truth and I was simply responding on the behalf of the hundreds of CT/LNer/neutral members.

Btw in the time we have been discussing the Hidell ID, have you had a response because I am more than willing to help you and contact them.

JohnM

I was simply responding on the behalf of the hundreds of CT/LNer/neutral members.

Who are they and when did they make you their spokesman?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2023, 01:30:04 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2023, 01:31:29 AM »
I was simply responding on the behalf of the hundreds of CT/LNer/neutral members.

Who are they and when did they make you their spokesman?

Are you implying that this Forum isn't interested in the truth?

JohnM

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2023, 01:32:44 AM »
You suggested that Klein's failed to do something here that they were never required to do

No. I never said they failed to meet any kind of requirement. I did say that they, as a mail order company, would be stupid to leave themselves with no proof of shipment.

Klein's was in this business, but you claim to know better than them how they should have conducted themselves in 1963.  LOL.  Talk about "assumptions" and "opinions."  This is a real easy one.  They sold rifles by mail order.  They received an order with a name and mailing address to send the rifle.  They would send the rifle to that address.  What else would they have done in that situation?  Keep the customer's money and not send the rifle?  You should really be ashamed to go down these rabbit holes.  I'm not sure what mental compulsion requires this exercise in every single instance that lends itself to Oswald's guilt, but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.  It is difficult to conceive how there could even be much more evidence of the fact.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 01:33:42 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2023, 01:32:44 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2023, 01:34:33 AM »
Are you implying that this Forum isn't interested in the truth?

JohnM

No, of course not. I'm saying that you are not interested in the truth.

And the question still remains unanswered. Who are "they" and when did thet make you their spokesman?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2023, 01:37:56 AM »
Klein's was in this business, but you claim to know better than them how they should have conducted themselves in 1963.  LOL.  Talk about "assumptions" and "opinions."  This is a real easy one.  They sold rifles by mail order.  They received an order with a name and mailing address to send the rifle.  They would send the rifle to that address.  What else would they have done in that situation?  Keep the customer's money and not send the rifle?  You should really be ashamed to go down these rabbit holes.  I'm not sure what mental compulsion requires this exercise in every single instance that lends itself to Oswald's guilt, but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.  It is difficult to conceive how there could even be much more evidence of the fact.

This is a real easy one.  They sold rifles by mail order.  They received an order with a name and mailing address to send the rifle.  They would send the rifle to that address.

Sure, and they did so without having any proof that they actually sent it? Are you for real?

but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.

Just too bad that you can't provide any conclusive evidence for that absurd claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2023, 01:37:56 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2023, 01:41:56 AM »
No, of course not. I'm saying that you are not interested in the truth.

And the question still remains unanswered. Who are "they" and when did thet make you their spokesman?

Enough of the pointless deflection.
I have offered to help you get final clarification on the Hidell ID and you clearly are resisting,, so "we" can draw our own conclusions!

JohnM

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2023, 01:46:07 AM »
This is a real easy one.  They sold rifles by mail order.  They received an order with a name and mailing address to send the rifle.  They would send the rifle to that address.

Sure, and they did so without having any proof that they actually sent it? Are you for real?

Why do you keep repeating this?  Klein's was in this business.  This was 1963.  Someone ordered a rifle and they sent it to them.  What is so complicated?  You keep implying that they need "proof" of the shipment.  Maybe if the customer didn't receive it and complained, they just sorted it out.  Oswald didn't complain because he got his rifle.  He is pictured in the BY photos holding it.  If there were any doubt, that rifle with the same serial number as the one sent by Klein's to Oswald ends up at Oswald's place of employment.  See any theme?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2023, 01:47:20 AM »
Enough of the pointless deflection.
I have offered to help you get final clarification on the Hidell ID and you clearly are resisting,, so "we" can draw our own conclusions!

JohnM

Talk about diversions and deflections    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can't help me get final clarification on the Hidell ID because you are using a fake ID and as such can never show us what NARA told you without revealing your true identity.

I am more than happy to wait for NARA's reply and you (not "we") can draw all the conclusions you like.

Having said that, my question still remains unanswered. Who are "they" and when did thet make you their spokesman?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2023, 01:47:20 AM »