Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?  (Read 14541 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2023, 01:53:54 AM »
Advertisement
Klein's was in this business, but you claim to know better than them how they should have conducted themselves in 1963.  LOL.  Talk about "assumptions" and "opinions."  This is a real easy one.  They sold rifles by mail order.  They received an order with a name and mailing address to send the rifle.  They would send the rifle to that address.  What else would they have done in that situation?  Keep the customer's money and not send the rifle?  You should really be ashamed to go down these rabbit holes.  I'm not sure what mental compulsion requires this exercise in every single instance that lends itself to Oswald's guilt, but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.  It is difficult to conceive how there could even be much more evidence of the fact.

but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.

That's the be all and end all.
And with all the irrelevant fluff that CT's produce, they can never give a reasonable theory that explains this single concluding fact.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2023, 01:53:54 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2023, 01:58:31 AM »
Why do you keep repeating this?  Klein's was in this business.  This was 1963.  Someone ordered a rifle and they sent it to them.  What is so complicated?  You keep implying that they need "proof" of the shipment.  Maybe if the customer didn't receive it and complained, they just sorted it out.  Oswald didn't complain because he got his rifle.  He is pictured in the BY photos holding it.  If there were any doubt, that rifle with the same serial number as the one sent by Klein's to Oswald ends up at Oswald's place of employment.  See any theme?

Why do you keep repeating this stupidity?

Maybe if the customer didn't receive it and complained, they just sorted it out.

How? They couldn't prove they sent it, so what else was there to do but to either refund the money or send the item again.

Oswald didn't complain because he got his rifle. 

And you know this, how?

He is pictured in the BY photos holding it.

Really? He's holding a rifle, that's for sure, but what is your evidence that it is the one Kleins' is supposed to have sent to him?

If there were any doubt, that rifle with the same serial number as the one sent by Klein's to Oswald ends up at Oswald's place of employment. 

Really? And, even if true, how does that make it Oswald's rifle?

See any theme?

Yes, it's a nice fairytale story

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2023, 02:03:59 AM »
And with all the irrelevant fluff that CT's produce, they can never give a reasonable theory that explains this single concluding fact.

JohnM

This sounds like "we can't prove it, but we know Oswald is guilty and that's all we need to know"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2023, 02:03:59 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2023, 02:04:39 AM »
I'm not sure what mental compulsion requires this exercise in every single instance that lends itself to Oswald's guilt, but there is zero doubt that Oswald was sent the rifle found on the 6th floor.  None.  Not an iota.  It is difficult to conceive how there could even be much more evidence of the fact.

Says you. But I’m not sure how relevant it is what you have “zero doubt” about. I have zero confidence in your knowledge of the evidence.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2023, 02:06:22 AM »

“fact”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2023, 02:06:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2023, 02:06:42 AM »
Talk about diversions and deflections    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can't help me get final clarification on the Hidell ID because you are using a fake ID and as such can never show us what NARA told you without revealing your true identity.

I am more than happy to wait for NARA's reply and you (not "we") can draw all the conclusions you like.

Having said that, my question still remains unanswered. Who are "they" and when did thet make you their spokesman?

I simply asked you to tell me who or what department you asked about the Hidell ID so I could expediate a response but your failure to respond is clear proof of what transpired.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2023, 02:11:05 AM »
Really? He's holding a rifle, that's for sure, but what is your evidence that it is the one Kleins' is supposed to have sent to him?

Still waiting for “Richard” to name the experts who “have indicated that rifle is the same rifle found on the 6th floor”. But then “Richard” doesn’t answer questions or defend his dishonest claims. He just regurgitates them ad nauseam.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2023, 02:22:54 AM »
I simply asked you to tell me who or what department you asked about the Hidell ID so I could expediate a response but your failure to respond is clear proof of what transpired.

JohnM

You can't "expedite" anything. But I will give you the information when you provide your true identity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2023, 02:22:54 AM »