Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29304 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2023, 10:37:39 AM »
Advertisement
Classic "Mytton". It demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt that "Mytton" (once again) made up something that I am supposed you have said, but didn't. It also shows he isn't the least bit interested in asking me about what he now calls "Martin's vague speculative post" because he already knows I am going to call him out for outright lying, so he just calls me "heavily biased to further elaborate".

Now that John has him pinned down (I guarantee you he will deny that), "Mytton" decides to move the goalposts to divert attention away from his made up arguments by bringing up a so-called "expert" (quotations marks added by "Mytton"!).

How somebody like "Mytton" can be taken seriously is a complete mystery to me.

And here we go again, your obsession to repeatedly mention me in replies that aren't even to me, every chance you get, is absolutely fascinating, I must be getting right under your skin but in a good way!

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 11:02:46 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2023, 10:37:39 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2023, 12:20:27 PM »
Here’s a link to an apparently recent and informative article regarding the Walker bullet (CE 573):

http://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/walker-bullet-ce-573-is-it-real

I disagree with the conspiracy related “conclusions” that the article suggests. But the article does provide some interesting background information about the Walker bullet controversy.

If you scroll down, almost half way, there is a paragraph regarding a memo dated May 4, 1964 from Rankin to Hoover. The footnote [8] for this memo includes a link to this document:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62229#relPageId=119

In the memo, the Walker bullet is item #5 out of 37 items listed. I didn’t see a link to Hoover’s reply to this memo included in the K & K article. And I am beginning a search for this reply. But I usually have a difficult time finding these things. So, if anyone can help direct me to the reply I would appreciate it very much.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2023, 03:31:43 PM »
You can't be serious, your following question is the very foundation of this entire discussion and they both answered your question with flying colours. Next!

And you responded by quoting a post from Martin that said nothing of the kind. Now you’re trying to cover your tracks by pretending you meant something else the entire time.

Nice try.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2023, 03:31:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2023, 03:37:50 PM »
In the memo, the Walker bullet is item #5 out of 37 items listed. I didn’t see a link to Hoover’s reply to this memo included in the K & K article. And I am beginning a search for this reply. But I usually have a difficult time finding these things. So, if anyone can help direct me to the reply I would appreciate it very much.

Charles, I believe the response to this memo is the anonymously written (and factually disputed) letter known as CE 2011.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2023, 04:17:23 PM »
Charles, I believe the response to this memo is the anonymously written (and factually disputed) letter known as CE 2011.

Thanks, I will check it out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2023, 04:17:23 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2023, 10:45:51 PM »
And you responded by quoting a post from Martin that said nothing of the kind. Now you’re trying to cover your tracks by pretending you meant something else the entire time.

Nice try.

Everyone can see your question and I've replied with 3 examples, 1 you dispute and the other two, Griffith and Thompson more than adequately answer your question. Nuff said.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2023, 12:18:11 AM »
Everyone can see your question and I've replied with 3 examples, 1 you dispute and the other two, Griffith and Thompson more than adequately answer your question. Nuff said.

Everyone can see how highly dishonest you are:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 12:19:26 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2023, 12:20:19 AM »
Everyone can see how highly dishonest you are:

LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2023, 12:20:19 AM »