Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29636 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2023, 06:22:24 PM »
Advertisement
WTF is the problem. Are you suggesting they were faked or planted. If so, where is the evidence for this?

No, I am merely stating as fact that the testimony of Victoria Adams, as it appears in the 26 volumes is not the same as the original at the National Archives. I'll leave it to you to draw your own conclusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2023, 06:22:24 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #233 on: July 12, 2023, 06:29:51 PM »
No, I am merely stating as fact that the testimony of Victoria Adams, as it appears in the 26 volumes is not the same as the original at the National Archives. I'll leave it to you to draw your own conclusion.

LOL, has it been 75-years already? Didn’t you say that the originals are locked away in the archives for 75-years?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #234 on: July 12, 2023, 06:34:54 PM »
The most glaring item so far appears to be Aguilar’s admission that he failed to send Odum the FBI report in question (CE2011).

Which has nothing to do with your biased claim that Odum somehow having trouble understand anything that Aguilar said

2002 is almost 40-years after the time frame in question. How was Odum to know what the heck Aguilar was talking about?

40 years is indeed a long time, but if you held one of the bullets that allegedly killed the President, would you forget that, ever?

How was Odum to know what the heck Aguilar was talking about?

But he did know. The transcript shows that Odum even asked Aguilar if he was talking about the bullet found at Parkland.

I suspect Odum probably thought Aguilar was asking about events on 11/22/63 (not June of 1964).

There is no reason to conclude that.

After all, Odum asked if Aguilar was one of the doctors.

No he didn't. He asked Aguilar if he was a doctor. Aguilar has M.D. behind his name and wrote Odum a letter before calling him. Odum confirmed that he received the letter.

CE2011 is the FBI’s official response to a letter from a presidential commission to the head of the FBI.  Therefore it is reasonable to believe that CE2011 would be accurate.

That's exactly the problem with this kind of stuff. "It's from the FBI, so it must be true". Never mind that the CE2011 report states that Tomlinson allegedly told Odum that the bullet shown "appears to be the same one he found on a hospital carriage at Parkland Hospital" and that Wright said it "looks like the slug found at Parkland Hospital" when there is absolutely no record whatsoever that either man made such a comment.

Even worse, Wright is on record that the bullet now known as CE399 does not resemble the pointed bullet he had seen and handled and Tomlinson is on record that he was only shown a bullet once, in December 1963, by SAC Shanklin (and thus not Odum in june 1964).

And that's not all. In his Airtel to Director FBI, of 6/20/64, Dallas SAC Shanklin wrote: "neither Darrell C. Tomlinson, who found bullet at Parkland Hospital, nor O.P. Wright, Personnel Officer, Parkland Hospital, who obtained bullet from Tomlinson and gave to Special Agent Richard E, Johnson, Secret Service, at Dallas 11/22/63, can identify bullet.

Also, no FD 302 written by Odum on this subject was ever found.

So, if CE2011 isn't a fabrication, where exactly did they get that Tomlinson said it "appears to be the same one he found on a hospital carriage at Parkland Hospital" and that Wright said it "looks like the slug found at Parkland Hospital"?

Which has nothing to do with your biased claim that Odum somehow having trouble understand anything that Aguilar said

It has a lot to do with it. Where in that conversation does either one of them state that they are talking about June 1964 instead of 11/22/63?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: July 12, 2023, 06:34:54 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #235 on: July 12, 2023, 06:47:40 PM »
LOL, has it been 75-years already? Didn’t you say that the originals are locked away in the archives for 75-years?

Now I know for sure you are not being serious.

Just about everybody interested in this case knows that the original intention was to keep the files locked away for 75 years. That some were released earlier had everything to do with Stone's JFK movie.

You either know this or are completely ignorant....

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2023, 06:49:41 PM »
The most glaring item so far appears to be Aguilar’s admission that he failed to send Odum the FBI report in question (CE2011).

Which has nothing to do with your biased claim about Odum somehow having trouble understand anything that Aguilar said.

EDIT: Aguilar did in fact send CE2011 and Shanklin's Airtel to Odum

2002 is almost 40-years after the time frame in question. How was Odum to know what the heck Aguilar was talking about?

40 years is indeed a long time, but if you held one of the bullets that allegedly killed the President, would you forget that, ever?

How was Odum to know what the heck Aguilar was talking about?

But he did know. The transcript shows that Odum even asked Aguilar if he was talking about the bullet found at Parkland.

I suspect Odum probably thought Aguilar was asking about events on 11/22/63 (not June of 1964).

There is no reason to conclude that.

After all, Odum asked if Aguilar was one of the doctors.

No he didn't. He asked Aguilar if he was a doctor. Aguilar has M.D. behind his name and wrote Odum a letter before calling him. Odum confirmed that he received the letter.

CE2011 is the FBI’s official response to a letter from a presidential commission to the head of the FBI.  Therefore it is reasonable to believe that CE2011 would be accurate.

K Never mind that the CE2011 report states that Tomlinson allegedly told Odum that the bullet shown "appears to be the same one he found on a hospital carriage at Parkland Hospital" and that Wright said it "looks like the slug found at Parkland Hospital" when there is absolutely no record whatsoever that either man made such a comment.

Even worse, Wright is on record that the bullet now known as CE399 does not resemble the pointed bullet he had seen and handled and Tomlinson is on record that he was only shown a bullet once, in December 1963, by SAC Shanklin (and thus not Odum in june 1964).

And that's not all. In his Airtel to Director FBI, of 6/20/64, Dallas SAC Shanklin wrote: "neither Darrell C. Tomlinson, who found bullet at Parkland Hospital, nor O.P. Wright, Personnel Officer, Parkland Hospital, who obtained bullet from Tomlinson and gave to Special Agent Richard E, Johnson, Secret Service, at Dallas 11/22/63, can identify bullet.

Also, no FD 302 written by Odum on this subject was ever found.

So, if CE2011 isn't a fabrication, where exactly did they get that Tomlinson said it "appears to be the same one he found on a hospital carriage at Parkland Hospital" and that Wright said it "looks like the slug found at Parkland Hospital"?

That's exactly the problem with this kind of stuff. "It's from the FBI, so it must be true".

No, the problem is that anything that tends to incriminate LHO is automatically declared faked or planted without any evidence whatsoever. The conversation transcript of the conversation between Aguilar and Odom is one of the most pathetic lame excuses that I have seen. Put your faith in it if you wish. But don’t expect anyone with any intelligence to agree that it confirms anything at all regarding the Walker bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: July 12, 2023, 06:49:41 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #237 on: July 12, 2023, 06:51:17 PM »

It has a lot to do with it. Where in that conversation does either one of them state that they are talking about June 1964 instead of 11/22/63?

Just because you made up that it could have been 11/22/63, doesn't mean that the people in the conversation did not know they were talking about June 1964.

CE2011, which Aguilar did send to Odum, actually claims that Odum showed the bullet to Tomlinson and Wright in June 1964.

Btw, is this your silly attempt to avoid dealing with everything else I wrote in my post?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #238 on: July 12, 2023, 06:53:05 PM »
Now I know for sure you are not being serious.

Just about everybody interested in this case knows that the original intention was to keep the files locked away for 75 years. That some were released earlier had everything to do with Stone's JFK movie.

You either know this or are completely ignorant....

This is the way it always goes. You cannot back up any of your claims, so you start attacking others. Pitiful…

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #239 on: July 12, 2023, 06:53:46 PM »

That's exactly the problem with this kind of stuff. "It's from the FBI, so it must be true".

No, the problem is that anything that tends to incriminate LHO is automatically declared faked or planted without any evidence whatsoever. The conversation transcript of the conversation between Aguilar and Odom is one of the most pathetic lame excuses that I have seen. Put your faith in it if you wish. But don’t expect anyone with any intelligence to agree that it confirms anything at all regarding the Walker bullet.

And there you go. You've just answered the question I asked in my previous post.

You don't want to deal with all the information that clearly points to CE2011 being a fabrication. You haven't got the guts to deal with the evidence honestly!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #239 on: July 12, 2023, 06:53:46 PM »