Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 26920 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2023, 12:13:21 AM »
Advertisement
No, you asked a stupid question based on something the can't prove.

Of course you want a simple answer, because that's the only kind of answer you can process. Next time ask a 5 years old.

Why the hostility?

I asked a reasonable question which you don't want to answer, why not!

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2023, 12:19:58 AM »
Why the hostility?

I asked a reasonable question which you don't want to answer, why not!

JohnM

What hostility? Do you consider anything that you don't agree with or understand hostile?

A "reasonable" question which includes a part you can not prove and thus is not factual, is not a question that needs to be answered.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2023, 12:19:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2023, 12:27:22 AM »
What hostility? Do you consider anything that you don't agree with or understand hostile?

A "reasonable" question which includes a part you can not prove and thus is not factual, is not a question that needs to be answered.

I said from the very start I was perfectly ok with your lack of a response and that still stands. Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2023, 12:28:57 AM »
I said from the very start I was perfectly ok with your lack of a response and that still stands. Thumb1:

JohnM

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2023, 12:28:57 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2023, 12:54:59 AM »
Not without a massive amount of assumptions that a reasonable person would never make.

There is plenty of evidence.

What evidence would that be?

Can you show that;

- the MC rifle found at the TSBD was ever stored in Ruth Paine's garage?
- Oswald made the paper bag found at the TSBD and took it with him to Irving on Thursday evening?
- the paper bag Frazier and Randle saw Oswald carry on Friday morning contained the MC rifle?
- Oswald was on the 6th floor of the TSBD at 12.30 PM when the shots were fired?
- Oswald came down the stairs unnoticed within 75 to 90 seconds after the last shot?

The answer to all these questions is a simple one; No you can't.
Your statement was that there was no evidence. You obviously don't find the evidence persuasive. But that is not the test of whether such evidence exists.

There is abundant evidence from which one could conclude that c2766 was Oswald's gun, that he brought it to work that day, that his conduct after the assassination shows consciousness of guilt and an attempt to avoid capture and that the Walker attempt using the same gun has elements of similar fact to the JFK assassination. From this, and all the other circumstances one can easily infer that Oswald was the assassin. You are not convinced by the evidence and that's fine. But that does not make the evidence go away. It is all still there.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2023, 12:58:21 AM »
Your statement was that there was no evidence. You obviously don't find the evidence persuasive. But that is not the test of whether such evidence exists.

There is abundant evidence from which one could conclude that c2766 was Oswald's gun, that he brought it to work that day, that his conduct after the assassination shows consciousness of guilt and an attempt to avoid capture and that the Walker attempt using the same gun has elements of similar fact to the JFK assassination. From this, and all the other circumstances one can easily infer that Oswald was the assassin. You are not convinced by the evidence and that's fine. But that does not make the evidence go away. It is all still there.

Then why don't you explain what exactly that evidence is, that's still there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2023, 12:58:21 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2023, 03:56:56 AM »
Must be a different motive for Oswald shooting  at JFK vs shooting at Walker.

Because JFK demonstrated disdain for Walker by forcing Walker to resign and having him committed to an insane asylum.

Not only that , but JFK demonstrated by choosing a black SS agent that JFK was not a segregationist , exactly the opposite of General Walker.

And JFK demonstrated rather clearly a “hands off” policy towards Castro/Cuba ( post 62 missile  crisis resolution).and further publicly stated willingness to be cooperative with the USSR in  space exploration.

Surely Oswald who read papers and was informed of the political situation, must have been pleased with a POTUS demonstrating basically the same perspective that Oswald had himself ?

So the motive (if there is one) for Oswald to shoot at JFK cannot be because Oswald perceived JFK to be the same “fascist” threat that Oswald perceived Walker to be.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2023, 04:28:13 AM »
Must be a different motive for Oswald shooting  at JFK vs shooting at Walker.

Because JFK demonstrated disdain for Walker by forcing Walker to resign and having him committed to an insane asylum.

Not only that , but JFK demonstrated by choosing a black SS agent that JFK was not a segregationist , exactly the opposite of General Walker.

And JFK demonstrated rather clearly a “hands off” policy towards Castro/Cuba ( post 62 missile  crisis resolution).and further publicly stated willingness to be cooperative with the USSR in  space exploration.

Surely Oswald who read papers and was informed of the political situation, must have been pleased with a POTUS demonstrating basically the same perspective that Oswald had himself ?

So the motive (if there is one) for Oswald to shoot at JFK cannot be because Oswald perceived JFK to be the same “fascist” threat that Oswald perceived Walker to be.

Hi Zeon, I think that Oswald's(Hidell) main motivation was his wanting to be accepted as a Marxist and any political leader that spoke ill of Fidel Castro was put on Oswald's hit list, CT's claim that the left Kennedy and the extreme right Walker had no connection but I believe that in Oswald's eyes, what connected Kennedy and Walker was their dislike of the Cuban regime.

Fritz was the one of the last people to spend considerable time with Oswald.

Mr. DULLES. Have you any views of your own as to motive from your talks with him? Did you get any clues as to possible motive in assassinating the President?
Mr. FRITZ. I can only tell you what little I know now. I am sure that we have people in Washington here that can tell far more than I can.
Mr. DULLES. Well, you saw the man and the others didn't see the man.
Mr. FRITZ. I got the impression, I got the impression that he was doing it because of his feeling about the Castro revolution, and I think that he felt, he had a lot of feeling about that revolution.
(At this point the Chief Justice entered the hearing room.)

Mr. FRITZ. I think that was the reason. I noticed another thing. I noticed a little before when Walker was shot, he had come out with some statements about Castro and about Cuba and a lot of things and if you will remember the President had some stories a few weeks before his death about Cuba and about Castro and some things, and I wondered if that didn't have some bearing. I have no way of knowing that other than just watching him and talking to him. I think it was his feeling about his belief in being a Marxist, I think he had--he told me he had debated in New Orleans, and that he tried to get converts to this Fair Play for Cuba organization, so I think that was his motive. I think he was doing it because of that.

Oswald in New Orleans handing out "Hands off Cuba" leaflets

Oswald's "Fair play for Cuba" membership card where he was also the Chapter President.

Three days before Oswald killed Kennedy, there was this newspaper article in the Dallas Times Herald of Kennedy saying that it would be a happy day if the Castro government was ousted.

Oswald's personal possessions had a number of positive Castro literature.

A week after the Dallas Herald Times reported that Walker wanted to  "liquidate the [communist] scourge that has descended upon the island of Cuba" Oswald ordered his rifle and not long after Oswald took surveillance photos of General Walkers house and a little later Oswald tried to kill General Walker.

In February 1963, Walker joined Billy Hargis on an anti-communist tour named "Operation Midnight Ride".[24] In a speech Walker made on March 5, reported in the Dallas Times Herald, he called on the United States military to "liquidate the [communist] scourge that has descended upon the island of Cuba."[25] Seven days later, Lee Harvey Oswald ordered a Carcano rifle by mail, using the alias "A. Hidell".[26]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker

Just my 2 cents, but do the Math!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2023, 04:28:13 AM »