Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29646 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2023, 02:03:01 AM »
Advertisement
Are you aware that this is third-hand hearsay in an anonymously written letter?

Are you aware that Don McElroy said it was he and not Norvell who found and picked up the Walker bullet?

It is an official FBI report that the WC asked for, received, and accepted into the record.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2023, 02:03:01 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #201 on: July 12, 2023, 02:11:07 AM »
Again, Marina’s testimony definitely links LHO to the crime. The note, the photos, and the bullet recovered from Walker’s house are all highly probative evidence that links LHO to the crime. And the evidence all supports one another.

I'm content with viewing LHO as a potential suspect in the Walker shooting based on her testimony.

But I also stand by my view that there's no evidence that places Oswald at the scene of the crime on April 10th 1963 because there's no evidence.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 02:11:46 AM by Jon Banks »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2023, 02:16:46 AM »
There is no proof that Oswald wrote the letter?  It was found among his possessions. 

Wrong again, “Richard”. It was (supposedly) found in a Russian “book of helpful instructions” on Ruth Paine’s bookshelf.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2023, 02:16:46 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2023, 02:20:07 AM »
I'm content with viewing LHO as a potential suspect in the Walker shooting based on her testimony.

But I also stand by my view that there's no evidence that places Oswald at the scene of the crime on April 10th 1963 because there's no evidence.

You have been shown the evidence over and over and over again. It does place LHO at the crime scene. You can believe otherwise if you want. But claiming that there is no evidence is flat out false.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2023, 03:06:43 AM »
Wrong again, “Richard”. It was (supposedly) found in a Russian “book of helpful instructions” on Ruth Paine’s bookshelf.

She brought the book to the Secret Service with Marina's other belongings and they found the note in the book.

Not saying it was planted but there were plenty of opportunities to do so under those circumstances.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2023, 03:06:43 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2023, 03:08:50 AM »

You have been shown the evidence over and over and over again. It does place LHO at the crime scene. You can believe otherwise if you want. But claiming that there is no evidence is flat out false.

Base on your response, I don't think you understand the differences between physical and metaphysical evidence  ::)

It requires no belief or speculation on my part to acknowledge that direct evidence connecting LHO to the crime scene doesn't exist or has never been found.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2023, 04:13:33 AM »
That’s your very biased opinion. Sorry but you would be very unlikely to serve on the jury based on your bias.

The biased person is the one who thinks an unsigned, undated note in Russian that doesn’t mention Walker or shooting must be about shooting Walker.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2023, 04:16:07 AM »
The conspiracy theorists or those who absurdly claim "show me where I said I was a conspiracy theorist" go all out to defend a person who defected to the enemy at the height of the Cold War and when rejected, hacked into his own wrist which caused massive blood loss and required stitches to repair, the same guy who in a letter to his brother Robert said he was willing to KILL any American, ANY American, the same guy who while in the marines shot himself in the elbow. He also hit his wife!

Is this rant supposed to be evidence that he killed the president or took a shot at Walker?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2023, 04:16:07 AM »