Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29655 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #240 on: July 12, 2023, 06:56:33 PM »
Advertisement
This is the way it always goes. You cannot back up any of your claims, so you start attacking others. Pitiful…

Say the guy who just wrote;

The conversation transcript of the conversation between Aguilar and Odom is one of the most pathetic lame excuses that I have seen. Put your faith in it if you wish. But don’t expect anyone with any intelligence to agree that it confirms anything at all regarding the Walker bullet.

A gutless LN turning nasty and then playing the victim. Now, that's pathetic.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 06:59:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: July 12, 2023, 06:56:33 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2023, 07:05:38 PM »
Just because you made up that it could have been 11/22/63, doesn't mean that the people in the conversation did not know they were talking about June 1964.

CE2011, which Aguilar did send to Odum, actually claims that Odum showed the bullet to Tomlinson and Wright in June 1964.

Btw, is this your silly attempt to avoid dealing with everything else I wrote in my post?

CE2011, which Aguilar did send to Odum

No Agular states that he didn’t send it.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2023, 07:06:08 PM »
Tomlinson is on record twice saying that he was shown a bullet once, in December 1963, by SAC Shanklin
Wright is on record saying the bullet now known as CE399 isn't the pointed bullet he handled on 11/22/63
Odum is on record saying that he never showed any bullet to anybody at Parkland Hospital
And SAC Shanklin's Airtel of June 1964 states clearly that neither Tomlinson or Wright could identify the bullet (that was never shown to them in the first place)
The National Archives confirmed that no FD 302 forms on this matter were missing, which means that Odum never wrote one.

And then CE2011, written by an unknown FBI officers, says the Odum showed the bullet CE399 to Tomlinson and Wright and that both men couldn't identify the bullet but (and I paraphrase) that they thought it looked similar to the bullet they had found and handled on 11/22/63.

Either Tomlinson, Wright, Odum and Shanklin are all lying or CE2011 is a fabrication..... Deal with it!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2023, 07:06:08 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2023, 07:08:55 PM »

CE2011, which Aguilar did send to Odum

No Agular states that he didn’t send it.

This is what happens when you don't do your research and just claim things;

Stymied, author Aguilar turned to his co-author. “What does Odum have to say about it?” Thompson asked.

“Odum? How the hell do I know? Is he still alive?”

“I’ll find out,” he promised.

Less than an hour later, Thompson had located Mr. Bardwell Odum’s home address and phone number. Aguilar phoned him on September 12, 2002. He was still alive and well and living in a suburb of Dallas. The 82-year old was alert and quick-witted on the phone and he regaled Aguilar with fond memories of his service in the Bureau.  Finally, the Kennedy case came up and Odum agreed to help interpret some of the conflicts in the records. Two weeks after mailing Odum the relevant files – CE  # 2011, the three-page FBI memo dated July 7, 1964, and the “FBI AIRTEL” memo dated June 12, 1964, Aguilar called him back.

Mr. Odum told Aguilar, “I didn’t show it [#399] to anybody at Parkland. I didn’t have any bullet … I don’t think I ever saw it even.”  [Fig. 11] Unwilling to leave it at that, both authors paid Mr. Odum a visit in his Dallas home on November 21, 2002. The same alert, friendly man on the phone greeted us warmly and led us to a comfortable family room. To ensure no misunderstanding, we laid out before Mr. Odum all the relevant documents and read aloud from them.

Again, Mr. Odum said that he had never had any bullet related to the Kennedy assassination in his possession, whether during the FBI’s investigation in 1964 or at any other time. Asked whether he might have forgotten the episode, Mr. Odum remarked that he doubted he would have ever forgotten investigating so important a piece of evidence. But even if he had done the work, and later forgotten about it, he said he would certainly have turned in a “302” report covering something that important. Odum’s sensible comment had the ring of truth. For not only was Odum’s name absent from the FBI’s once secret files, it was also it difficult to imagine a motive for him to besmirch the reputation of the agency he had worked for and admired.

https://history-matters.com/essays/frameup/EvenMoreMagical/EvenMoreMagical.htm

« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 07:10:08 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #244 on: July 12, 2023, 07:09:12 PM »
Just because you made up that it could have been 11/22/63, doesn't mean that the people in the conversation did not know they were talking about June 1964.

CE2011, which Aguilar did send to Odum, actually claims that Odum showed the bullet to Tomlinson and Wright in June 1964.

Btw, is this your silly attempt to avoid dealing with everything else I wrote in my post?

I don’t remember seeing anything else that pertains to the Walker case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: July 12, 2023, 07:09:12 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #245 on: July 12, 2023, 07:13:19 PM »

I don’t remember seeing anything else that pertains to the Walker case.

BS... it pertains to the reliability of CE2011, on which you rely for your position in the Walker case. That's why John mention Odum and CE399. If the FBI can misrepresent an encounter that never happened, in an "official" report written by an unknown author, they can easily do the same in the Walker matter. That's the whole point.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #246 on: July 12, 2023, 07:21:11 PM »

And Oswald's fingerprints weren't on the note.

Paper absorbs the oils that fingerprints consist of. They don’t last very long because of this. LHO reportedly hadn’t seen the note in many months because Marina hid it from him soon after the Walker incident. We therefore would not expect to see any of LHO’s fingerprints on that piece of paper. And the fact that none were found only supports Marina’s testimony.

Are you aware of the memo written by Latoya to Mr. Trotter and other officials at the FBI, dated 12/5/63, in which he writes that seven latent fingerprints found on the letter (the Walker note) and none was identical with the fingerprints of Lee Harvey Oswald or Marina Nikolaevna Oswald?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #247 on: July 12, 2023, 07:27:26 PM »

Stymied, author Aguilar turned to his co-author. “What does Odum have to say about it?” Thompson asked.

“Odum? How the hell do I know? Is he still alive?”

“I’ll find out,” he promised.

Less than an hour later, Thompson had located Mr. Bardwell Odum’s home address and phone number. Aguilar phoned him on September 12, 2002. He was still alive and well and living in a suburb of Dallas. The 82-year old was alert and quick-witted on the phone and he regaled Aguilar with fond memories of his service in the Bureau.  Finally, the Kennedy case came up and Odum agreed to help interpret some of the conflicts in the records. Two weeks after mailing Odum the relevant files – CE  # 2011, the three-page FBI memo dated July 7, 1964, and the “FBI AIRTEL” memo dated June 12, 1964, Aguilar called him back.

Mr. Odum told Aguilar, “I didn’t show it [#399] to anybody at Parkland. I didn’t have any bullet … I don’t think I ever saw it even.”  [Fig. 11] Unwilling to leave it at that, both authors paid Mr. Odum a visit in his Dallas home on November 21, 2002. The same alert, friendly man on the phone greeted us warmly and led us to a comfortable family room. To ensure no misunderstanding, we laid out before Mr. Odum all the relevant documents and read aloud from them.

Again, Mr. Odum said that he had never had any bullet related to the Kennedy assassination in his possession, whether during the FBI’s investigation in 1964 or at any other time. Asked whether he might have forgotten the episode, Mr. Odum remarked that he doubted he would have ever forgotten investigating so important a piece of evidence. But even if he had done the work, and later forgotten about it, he said he would certainly have turned in a “302” report covering something that important. Odum’s sensible comment had the ring of truth. For not only was Odum’s name absent from the FBI’s once secret files, it was also it difficult to imagine a motive for him to besmirch the reputation of the agency he had worked for and admired.

https://history-matters.com/essays/frameup/EvenMoreMagical/EvenMoreMagical.htm

I asked for details to support claims made by you and John. You provide bits and pieces instead of laying it all out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #247 on: July 12, 2023, 07:27:26 PM »