Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29649 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2023, 07:38:08 PM »
Advertisement
BS... it pertains to the reliability of CE2011, on which you rely for your position in the Walker case. That's why John mention Odum and CE399. If the FBI can misrepresent an encounter that never happened, in an "official" report written by an unknown author, they can easily do the same in the Walker matter. That's the whole point.

Suspicions is all you have. A faulty memory and some “missing” documents does not in any way prove any misrepresentation by the FBI.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 08:18:19 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2023, 07:38:08 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #249 on: July 12, 2023, 07:41:41 PM »
Are you aware of the memo written by Latoya to Mr. Trotter and other officials at the FBI, dated 12/5/63, in which he writes that seven latent fingerprints found on the letter (the Walker note) and none was identical with the fingerprints of Lee Harvey Oswald or Marina Nikolaevna Oswald?

Do you think that everyone that handled the note after it was discovered used gloves or other devices so that they didn’t leave any fingerprints? Apparently neither Marina or LHO had handled the note in many months. Which goes to support the fact that fingerprints do not last very long on paper.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #250 on: July 12, 2023, 09:39:02 PM »
Do you think that everyone that handled the note after it was discovered used gloves or other devices so that they didn’t leave any fingerprints? Apparently neither Marina or LHO had handled the note in many months. Which goes to support the fact that fingerprints do not last very long on paper.

And, of course, if Oswald's prints were found on the note (as they were on the rifle etc), Martin would be claiming it was the product of fabrication.  It's the endless loop of rabbit hole contrarian lunacy.  Here we are to believe that the conspirators fabricated this note to incriminate Oswald in the Walker shooting (completely unnecessary after he was dead and the authorities were satisfied of his guily for the JFK assassination) but they didn't make the note more explicit or claim that they found his prints on the note. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: July 12, 2023, 09:39:02 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #251 on: July 12, 2023, 11:43:48 PM »

This is what happens when you don't do your research and just claim things;

I asked for details to support claims made by you and John. You provide bits and pieces instead of laying it all out.

Nope, the details were laid out to you and you just ignored them.

Suspicions is all you have. A faulty memory and some “missing” documents does not in any way prove any misrepresentation by the FBI.

And this the reason why you ignored them; it's easier to just dismiss something when you don't have to deal with the facts

Too bad you even have to misrepresent the details to get to this point.

There is no evidence to support your conclusion that Odum (I presume you are talking about him) had a faulty memory, other than - of course - your biased opinion

And there are no "missing documents". What there is, is an Airtel from SAC Shanklin that does not match what the FBI told the WC in CE2011.

But you don't want to know that, right?

You don't want to know that Tomlinson is on record twice saying that the only person who ever showed him a bullet was SAC Shanklin in December 1963, nor do you want to know that Wright is on record saying that the bullet now known as CE399 isn't the pointed bullet he received from Tomlinson. You couldn't care less that Odum stated he never showed any bullet to anybody, nor that there is no FD 302 for that alleged encounter and you certainly don't care that SAC Shanklin never mentioned Odum in his Airtel and gave a different version from what is written in CE2011.

This is the kind of ignorance that the WC and Hoover wanted people to have to sell their fairytale to.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:02:51 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2023, 11:47:04 PM »

Do you think that everyone that handled the note after it was discovered used gloves or other devices

Why are you asking me what I think?

Apparently neither Marina or LHO had handled the note in many months.

And this conclusion is based on what, exactly? Let me guess....biased imagination, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: July 12, 2023, 11:47:04 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #253 on: July 12, 2023, 11:54:34 PM »
And, of course, if Oswald's prints were found on the note (as they were on the rifle etc), Martin would be claiming it was the product of fabrication.  It's the endless loop of rabbit hole contrarian lunacy.  Here we are to believe that the conspirators fabricated this note to incriminate Oswald in the Walker shooting (completely unnecessary after he was dead and the authorities were satisfied of his guily for the JFK assassination) but they didn't make the note more explicit or claim that they found his prints on the note.

And, of course, if Oswald's prints were found on the note (as they were on the rifle etc), Martin would be claiming it was the product of fabrication.

I have never ever claimed that a print was the product of fabrication. I have also never misrepresented the facts like you do. The FBI examined the rifle the night after the murder and found no prints. Even worse, not even a trace of a print having been lifted. So don't give me the BS that there were prints on the rifle.

Here we are to believe that the conspirators fabricated this note to incriminate Oswald in the Walker shooting

I never asked you to believe that. That would be idiotic. Although the handwriting experts disagree about it's authenticity, it may well be that Oswald wrote that note. However, the context in which it was written is unknown. You claim that it is linked to the Walker shooting, but there is no real evidence for that, no matter what Marina did or did not say.

If you guys can turn the leaving of a wedding ring (after the marriage broke down) as "evidence" that Oswald killed Kennedy, you are just as capable to turn a handwritten note without context or date into "evidence" that Oswald tried to kill Walker. There is no stopping this insanity!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2023, 12:20:12 AM »
And, of course, if Oswald's prints were found on the note (as they were on the rifle etc), Martin would be claiming it was the product of fabrication.

I have never ever claimed that a print was the product of fabrication. I have also never misrepresented the facts like you do. The FBI examined the rifle the night after the murder and found no prints. Even worse, not even a trace of a print having been lifted. So don't give me the BS that there were prints on the rifle.

There could be any number of reasons that no trace was found.

But the same FBI that you rely on, took an imprint from Oswald's rifle from the exact same place that Day on the day took the palmprint impression from Oswald's rifle and the FBI confirmed beyond all doubt that Oswald palmprint was in contact with Oswald's rifle!!!

The palmprint that Day took on the 22nd.

The print that the FBI took directly from Oswald's rifle.

The random marks from Day's print is a perfect match to the prints take from Oswald's rifle by the FBI.

And besides the above Incredibly Powerful Indisputable Evidence, Vincent Scalice with high resolution photos taken with multiple exposures of Oswald's rifle proved again beyond all doubt that Oswald's prints were on the Trigger Guard of Oswald's rifle!!!

SLAM DUNK!

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:24:41 AM by John Mytton »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2023, 12:54:11 AM »
Do you think that everyone that handled the note after it was discovered used gloves or other devices

Apparently neither Marina or LHO had handled the note in many months.

And this conclusion is based on what, exactly? Let me guess....biased imagination, right?

Because whatever point you were apparently trying to make with your comment about the fingerprints on the note isn’t clear.

Common sense, Marina testified that she hid the note months earlier. Do you know of any evidence that she ever took it out of the hiding place? The hiding place happens to be between the pages of a book. Those pages are also made of paper which absorbs fingerprints. So, not only did the note itself absorb fingerprints, the pages of the book would also absorb them. Why is the lack of Marina’s and LHO’s fingerprints on the note an issue for you. WTF are you trying to imply?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2023, 12:54:11 AM »