Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 29310 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2023, 12:52:41 AM »
Advertisement
No, it was of little significance and I couldn't be bothered to type the entire text.

No surprise you are making some sort of big deal out of it....

Indeed... I am asking questions that you can't (or won't) answer, because answering them would weaken your case.

What questions did I not answer?

No, it was of little significance and I couldn't be bothered to type the entire text.

Copy/paste is much easier than retyping everything. It really is fun watching you squirm though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2023, 12:52:41 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2023, 12:54:26 AM »

Tomlinson told the WC that he was only shown a bullet once by the FBI in late november 1963.
When he talked to Marcus he explained it was Shanklin who showed him the bullet.

In the section from the WC testimony that you posted, he said he was interviewed once. I didn’t see anything about being shown a bullet. I think that it is you who may be confused.

Check the Marcus interview in the HSCA records;

From the transcript of the Marcus - Tomlinson interview July 25, 1966 (HSCA RG 233)

M: Did anybody show you the bullet after the time you found it and after the time you gave it to Mr. Wright?
T: I seen it one time after that. I believe Mr Shanklin from the FBI had it out there at the hospital in personnel with Mr. Wright there when they called me in.
M: When Shanklin and Wright called you in at that time, did they show you the bullet?

Your desperation is on full display.

Let me guess; Marcus is another one that lied.... Right?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2023, 12:58:23 AM »

Copy/paste is much easier than retyping everything. It really is fun watching you squirm though.

Pathetic little creatures resort to ad hom attacks when they have already lost the argument.

The website that provided the information blocked copy/paste.

Are you really this petty?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 01:00:47 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2023, 12:58:23 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2023, 12:59:48 AM »

Indeed... I am asking questions that you can't (or won't) answer, because answering them would weaken your case.

No, they are questions that only a Time Machine would allow either one of us to answer.

There is one that you said you would look for. I don’t intend to go back and look for any others. You are the one who claimed that you have answered all of my questions. Are you sure about that?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2023, 01:04:02 AM »
Check the Marcus interview in the HSCA records;

From the transcript of the Marcus - Tomlinson interview July 25, 1966 (HSCA RG 233)

M: Did anybody show you the bullet after the time you found it and after the time you gave it to Mr. Wright?
T: I seen it one time after that. I believe Mr Shanklin from the FBI had it out there at the hospital in personnel with Mr. Wright there when they called me in.
M: When Shanklin and Wright called you in at that time, did they show you the bullet?

Your desperation is on full display.

Let me guess; Marcus is another one that lied.... Right?

You must be confused. We are talking about his WC testimony. Not the Marcus interview.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2023, 01:04:02 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #333 on: July 14, 2023, 01:06:41 AM »

No, they are questions that only a Time Machine would allow either one of us to answer.

BS. That's the go to escape for LNs who are unable to make their case.

If there had been a trial, don't you think these questions would have come up?

There is one that you said you would look for. I don’t intend to go back and look for any others. You are the one who claimed that you have answered all of my questions. Are you sure about that?

So you can't point to a question I didn't answer. Got it!

And, yes, I am sure I answered all your question, but just in case I missed one, ask it again and I will give you an answer.

Can you say the same?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2023, 01:07:40 AM »
Pathetic little creatures resort to ad hom attacks when they have already lost the argument.

The website that provided the information blocked copy/paste.

Are you really this petty?

Still squirming I see.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2023, 01:11:08 AM »
BS. That's the go to escape for LNs who are unable to make their case.

If there had been a trial, don't you think these questions would have come up?

So you can't point to a question I didn't answer. Got it!

And, yes, I am sure I answered all your question, but just in case I missed one, ask it again and I will give you an answer.

Can you say the same?

The ones that I remember are (paraphrasing): Do you have a record of Shanklin interviewing either one of them? And, Where was CE399 in late November 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2023, 01:11:08 AM »