Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK - In His Own Words  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Stuart Carter

JFK - In His Own Words
« on: June 30, 2023, 08:36:31 PM »
Advertisement
I was born about seven months after JFK was assassinated in 1963. Putting party lines aside, I don't believe we have seen another American President that combined all the qualities he possessed. My oldest son (31 years of age) commented how unique it must have been to have a youthful president. I put this video together, which contains portions of some of his historical speeches. Please let me know what you think.

JFK Assassination Forum

JFK - In His Own Words
« on: June 30, 2023, 08:36:31 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: JFK - In His Own Words
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023, 12:07:48 AM »
I was born about seven months after JFK was assassinated in 1963. Putting party lines aside, I don't believe we have seen another American President that combined all the qualities he possessed. My oldest son (31 years of age) commented how unique it must have been to have a youthful president. I put this video together, which contains portions of some of his historical speeches. Please let me know what you think.

I watched the video and think it is well done overall. Thanks for posting this and welcome to the forum. I saw what I think must be a typographical error near the end. In the preface to the text of his speech that scrolls up the screen, I believe it has the intended date as 11/23/63. Shouldn’t this be the 22nd? The only other constructive criticism I have is that I wouldn’t have shown the actual assassination video over and over and over again. In fact, if I were in control, I probably wouldn’t even show the head shot at all. But that is just my preference.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 04:31:03 AM »
JFK was the 1st US president to really challenge the globalist secret society  aristocracy that emerged from the ashes of WW2,  which include elements of the military industrialists wedded with the Bilderbergs and Rockefeller , with a lineage dating back to the Rothschilds.

Eisenhower recognized the threat and acknowledged it in his farewell speech, which is probably fortunate since had he been more resistant and outspoken to the threat early in his presidency, he likely would have been assassinated and the coup of USA accomplished earlier.

Truman probably recognized the threat but underestimated it , thus playing into the hands of it by creating the CIA, an act which Truman would latter say was a mistake soon after the assassination of JFK.

Except for LBJ, and Joe Biden, all the other US presidents since JFK have had some sort of assassination threat/attempt occur during their term of office.

Except for Donald  Trump,  all the other US presidents since the JFK assassination have been very reluctant to say anything critical of CIA, NSA and FBI, probably because of fear of being removed by “any means necessary” as the former CIA director Brennan once suggested as a method to removing Trump from office.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 04:31:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2023, 08:48:53 PM »
JFK was the 1st US president to really challenge the globalist secret society  aristocracy that emerged from the ashes of WW2,  which include elements of the military industrialists wedded with the Bilderbergs and Rockefeller , with a lineage dating back to the Rothschilds.

Eisenhower recognized the threat and acknowledged it in his farewell speech, which is probably fortunate since had he been more resistant and outspoken to the threat early in his presidency, he likely would have been assassinated and the coup of USA accomplished earlier.

Truman probably recognized the threat but underestimated it , thus playing into the hands of it by creating the CIA, an act which Truman would latter say was a mistake soon after the assassination of JFK.

Except for LBJ, and Joe Biden, all the other US presidents since JFK have had some sort of assassination threat/attempt occur during their term of office.

Except for Donald  Trump,  all the other US presidents since the JFK assassination have been very reluctant to say anything critical of CIA, NSA and FBI, probably because of fear of being removed by “any means necessary” as the former CIA director Brennan once suggested as a method to removing Trump from office.

I watched the entire video and believe that the last half could have been omitted ( but that's just my opinion)   It's also my opinion that JFK knew that he was walking in the foot steps of Abraham Lincoln, and that there were forces of hatred who like JW Booth would attempt to take his life. Yet he did not cringe...but faced his destiny.