Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24513 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2023, 10:57:10 PM »
Advertisement
But not the front steps. These---let me explain---are what would need to be ascended if one wishes to enter the building

I've already said: he's running over to the woman

Read what you wrote, and compare it to my actual analysis

Has Mr. Welch hacked into Mr. O'Meara's account??

::)
I really can't be bothered with this nonsense Alan.
Explain in detail what you think Baker is doing from the moment he parks his bike to the moment he enters the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2023, 10:57:10 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2023, 11:02:11 PM »
No, the question is: Why does Mr. Shelley----------with support from Mr. Lovelady-----------walk back for the WC the events he clearly narrated in his affidavit?

Even this should be a simple question but it makes no sense.

"Why does Mr Shelley walk back for the WC the events he clearly narrated in his affidavit?"

What on earth does that mean?
What does this question mean?
Why does everything have to be so cryptic.
Notice, when I explain something it's really straight-forward and understandable but you have this drip-feed approach of half insight, half nonsense.
It's really boring.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2023, 11:06:19 PM »
::)
I really can't be bothered with this nonsense Alan.

That may have something to do with the fact that you have boxed yourself into the absurd claim that an officer running in the direction of the woman by the mailboxes has no interest in the woman by the mailboxes---------------no, he's just taking a scenic route to the front steps

Explain in detail what you think Baker is doing from the moment he parks his bike to the moment he enters the TSBD.

I've done it multiple times, Mr. O'Meara:
Officer Baker runs to a woman who is drawing loud attention to a long paper sack she has picked up and a banner on the sidewalk in front of her. After speaking with her, and taking a look at the items, he makes for the entrance.

Now: explain in detail what you think is the object which the woman by the mailboxes is holding up at an angle from her body. Be specific

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2023, 11:06:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2023, 11:09:04 PM »
Even this should be a simple question but it makes no sense.

"Why does Mr Shelley walk back for the WC the events he clearly narrated in his affidavit?"

What on earth does that mean?
What does this question mean?
Why does everything have to be so cryptic.
Notice, when I explain something it's really straight-forward and understandable but you have this drip-feed approach of half insight, half nonsense.
It's really boring.

~Grin~

You always get cranky like this when you're losing an argument. But I'll be patient with your mood swings.

Mr. Shelley-----------with support from Mr. Lovelady-----------deletes, in his WC testimony, the encounter he had with Ms. Calvery out by "the corner of the park". Why? What possible reason could he have for doing so?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2023, 11:17:56 PM »
~Grin~

You always get cranky like this when you're losing an argument. But I'll be patient with your mood swings.

Mr. Shelley-----------with support from Mr. Lovelady-----------deletes, in his WC testimony, the encounter he had with Ms. Calvery out by "the corner of the park". Why? What possible reason could he have for doing so?

:D
Losing the argument!!
What argument?
I don't even know what you're talking about.
Somehow we've gone from Baker racing across to a woman for some completely unknown reason to Shelley leaving out his initial meeting with Gloria.
Are these things connected?
Why don't you spell out what you're actually saying and then, maybe, we can have an argument about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2023, 11:17:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2023, 11:28:04 PM »
:D
Losing the argument!!
What argument?
I don't even know what you're talking about.
Somehow we've gone from Baker racing across to a woman for some completely unknown reason to Shelley leaving out his initial meeting with Gloria.
Are these things connected?
Why don't you spell out what you're actually saying and then, maybe, we can have an argument about it.

Calm down, Mr. O'Meara. Deep breaths...........  Thumb1:

Officer Baker is NOT racing across to that woman for some completely unknown reason. There is a perfectly good reason, which I've offered. And note that Officer Baker is not the only person running towards that woman: there is another woman running towards her also. The woman by the mailboxes is drawing attention to herself. Again, I've offered the reason why.

As for Mr. Shelley. Here's what he tells the WC:

Mr. BALL - What did it sound like to you?
Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like a miniature cannon or baby giant firecracker, wasn't real loud.
Mr. BALL - What happened; what did you do then?
Mr. SHELLEY - I didn't do anything for a minute.
Mr. BALL - What seemed to be the direction or source of the sound:?
Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like it came from the west.
Mr. BALL - It sounded like it came from the west?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened?
Mr. SHELLEY - Gloria Calvary from South-Western Publishing Co. ran back up there crying and said "The President has been shot" and Billy Lovelady and myself took off across the street to that little, old island and we stopped there for a minute.

Upon this narrative, which is completely different to what he said in his same-day affidavit, Mr. Shelley builds the following absurd tale:

Mr. BALL - Do you have any idea how long it was from the time you heard those three sounds or three noises until you saw Truly and Baker going into the building?
Mr. SHELLEY - It would have to be 3 or 4 minutes I would say because this girl that ran back up there was down near where the car was when the President was hit.
Mr. BALL - She ran back up to the door and you had still remained standing there?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.

So I repeat the question you evidently are struggling to answer:
Why does Mr. Shelley--------with support from Mr. Lovelady---------pretend for the benefit of the WC that he didn't run off the steps and encounter Mrs. Calvery out by "the corner of the park"?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2023, 11:42:34 PM »
Calm down, Mr. O'Meara. Deep breaths...........  Thumb1:

Officer Baker is NOT racing across to that woman for some completely unknown reason. There is a perfectly good reason, which I've offered. And note that Officer Baker is not the only person running towards that woman: there is another woman running towards her also. The woman by the mailboxes is drawing attention to herself. Again, I've offered the reason why.

As for Mr. Shelley. Here's what he tells the WC:

Mr. BALL - What did it sound like to you?
Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like a miniature cannon or baby giant firecracker, wasn't real loud.
Mr. BALL - What happened; what did you do then?
Mr. SHELLEY - I didn't do anything for a minute.
Mr. BALL - What seemed to be the direction or source of the sound:?
Mr. SHELLEY - Sounded like it came from the west.
Mr. BALL - It sounded like it came from the west?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Then what happened?
Mr. SHELLEY - Gloria Calvary from South-Western Publishing Co. ran back up there crying and said "The President has been shot" and Billy Lovelady and myself took off across the street to that little, old island and we stopped there for a minute.

Upon this narrative, which is completely different to what he said in his same-day affidavit, Mr. Shelley builds the following absurd tale:

Mr. BALL - Do you have any idea how long it was from the time you heard those three sounds or three noises until you saw Truly and Baker going into the building?
Mr. SHELLEY - It would have to be 3 or 4 minutes I would say because this girl that ran back up there was down near where the car was when the President was hit.
Mr. BALL - She ran back up to the door and you had still remained standing there?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.

So I repeat the question you evidently are struggling to answer:
Why does Mr. Shelley--------with support from Mr. Lovelady---------pretend for the benefit of the WC that he didn't run off the steps and encounter Mrs. Calvery out by "the corner of the park"?

Officer Baker is NOT racing across to that woman for some completely unknown reason. There is a perfectly good reason, which I've offered.

What reason?
What is it about the woman that causes Baker to pull his bike up and race over to her?
What does Baker see in the mass of confusion as he approaches the TSBD that causes him to pick out this woman for special attention?
Why does he then make up some tale about thinking shots were coming from the TSBD building and that's why he pulled over?

Don't mess around.
Nothing cryptic.
Just an explanation that covers these questions.

I have no idea why he would try to delete this seemingly innocuous detail. Something he is already on the record as saying. Something he knows he told the Dallas Police.
Maybe he just forgot about it.
Maybe he thought it was an unimportant detail.
Maybe he had more important things to lie about during his WC testimony.

Here's the $64,000 question - why do you think he didn't mention it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2023, 11:42:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2023, 11:53:19 PM »
Officer Baker is NOT racing across to that woman for some completely unknown reason. There is a perfectly good reason, which I've offered.

What reason?
What is it about the woman that causes Baker to pull his bike up and race over to her?

No, he pulled his bike up because he thought the shots had come from the building.

What does Baker see in the mass of confusion as he approaches the TSBD that causes him to pick out this woman for special attention?

Why, the fact that she is drawing loud and urgent attention to herself, and pointing to what's on the ground in front of her.

You don't dispute the indisputable fact that Darnell shows Officer Baker running NOT for the entrance steps but IN HER DIRECTION. And yet NONE of his statements mention this fact. No, he gives to understand that he got off his bike and ran straight for the front entrance. He didn't. And his statements are erasing this woman and his dash in her direction. Why? The obvious answer is: because something was going on here that must not, for the sake of the official story, be remembered.