Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24511 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2023, 12:04:45 AM »
Advertisement
No, he pulled his bike up because he thought the shots had come from the building.

Why, the fact that she is drawing loud and urgent attention to herself, and pointing to what's on the ground in front of her.

You don't dispute the indisputable fact that Darnell shows Officer Baker running NOT for the entrance steps but IN HER DIRECTION. And yet NONE of his statements mention this fact. No, he gives to understand that he got off his bike and ran straight for the front entrance. He didn't. And his statements are erasing this woman and his dash in her direction. Why? The obvious answer is: because something was going on here that must not, for the sake of the official story, be remembered.

Look closely at the Darnell clip and you will notice something that:

a) Refutes your notion that Baker's attention is drawn to the woman in question.
b) Explains why, even though Baker is heading for the front entrance, he appears to not be heading directly towards the steps.

Focus on Baker  Thumb1:

Now, what about Shelley?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 12:05:46 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2023, 12:04:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2023, 12:06:12 AM »
Why does Mr. Shelley--------with support from Mr. Lovelady---------pretend for the benefit of the WC that he didn't run off the steps and encounter Mrs. Calvery out by "the corner of the park"?

I have no idea why he would try to delete this seemingly innocuous detail.

Well, the operative word here is 'seemingly'.

There's nothing innocuous about the radical change from the story Mr. Shelley tells in his affidavit (meeting Ms. Calvery out by the corner of the park... returning inside the building) to the story he tells the WC (remaining on the steps until Ms. Calvery comes running up... only then going out with Mr. Lovelady to the 'island'... then walking west with Mr. Lovelady towards the railroad yards... and only THEN re-entering the building).

This isn't faulty memory, for pete's sake. Mr. Shelley is lying through his teeth, as is Mr. Lovelady.

Why? What are they hiding?

If it's the Adams-Styles thing, all Mr. Shelley need do is say 'I met Gloria out by the corner of the park, then went back to the front steps, then me and Billy went down to the railroad tracks for a few minutes.'

No. This is all about the front entrance. Something to do with Mr. Oswald, the man you're desperate to keep off the front steps.

Which brings us back to Officer Baker's dash to the woman holding up the paper bag.................

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2023, 12:08:16 AM »
Look closely at the Darnell clip and you will notice something that:

a) Refutes your notion that Baker's attention is drawn to the woman in question.
b) Explains why, even though Baker is heading for the front entrance, he appears to not be heading directly towards the steps.

Focus on Baker  Thumb1:

No, I'll focus on Mr. O'Meara, and wait patiently for his big reveal on this  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2023, 12:08:16 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2023, 12:35:39 AM »
Well, the operative word here is 'seemingly'.

There's nothing innocuous about the radical change from the story Mr. Shelley tells in his affidavit (meeting Ms. Calvery out by the corner of the park... returning inside the building) to the story he tells the WC (remaining on the steps until Ms. Calvery comes running up... only then going out with Mr. Lovelady to the 'island'... then walking west with Mr. Lovelady towards the railroad yards... and only THEN re-entering the building).

This isn't faulty memory, for pete's sake. Mr. Shelley is lying through his teeth, as is Mr. Lovelady.

Why? What are they hiding?

If it's the Adams-Styles thing, all Mr. Shelley need do is say 'I met Gloria out by the corner of the park, then went back to the front steps, then me and Billy went down to the railroad tracks for a few minutes.'

No. This is all about the front entrance. Something to do with Mr. Oswald, the man you're desperate to keep off the front steps.

Which brings us back to Officer Baker's dash to the woman holding up the paper bag.................

When I was trying to convince you Oswald wasn't Prayer Man you kept throwing that phrase up all the time, that I was desperate to keep Oswald off the front steps.
Turns out I was right and you were wrong but let's not dwell on that.

Let's not forget, Shelley is already on the record as stating he met Gloria across the street so you're idea that he can somehow undo this during his WC testimony seems a little stretched.
That this detail reveals something important about Oswald being out front also seems like something that is going to require some fanciful speculation.

I do, however, agree that Shelley and Lovelady lie through their teeth during their respective WC testimonies.
And finding out what they are lying about starts with what was left out of their affidavits.
In their affidavits both men neglect to mention that they head down the Elm Street extension and enter the TSBD building through the west door. Both men leave the unavoidable impression that they re-enter the TSBD building through the front door.
In their WC testimonies both men now acknowledge they enter through the west door but lie about how long it takes them to get there.
In the 1970's, Lovelady reveals he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for "15 to 20 minutes" after the shooting.

As far as I'm concerned the lies have something to do with them entering the building through the west door.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2023, 06:35:08 AM »
Here is a Betzner photograph which shows the face of the lady who is supposed to be Gloria Calvery standing next to a smaller man named John Templin.

As you can see she is a taller brunette and not Gloria. It is actually this lady to Gloria's right in the picture below.

Here is some identification work done by Sandy Larsen on The Education Forum, Unfortunately he does not identify the tall lady.

Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 06:46:06 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2023, 06:35:08 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2023, 07:31:10 AM »
Here is some identification work done by Sandy Larsen on The Education Forum, Unfortunately he does not identify the tall lady.

In my opinion, that’s Carolyn Arnold. She appears to be pregnant.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2023, 07:35:46 AM »
In my opinion, that’s Carolyn Arnold. She appears to be pregnant.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2023, 07:35:46 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2023, 08:17:25 AM »
Here is a Betzner photograph which shows the face of the lady who is supposed to be Gloria Calvery standing next to a smaller man named John Templin.

As you can see she is a taller brunette and not Gloria. It is actually this lady to Gloria's right in the picture below.

Sincerely yours, Michael

Karen Westbrook Scranton donated a series of pictures to the Sixth Floor Museum showing herself and her colleagues in Room 203. The pics were taken around Christmas time, '63, a few weeks after the assassination. It is Karen who provides the names of her colleagues but she cannot remember the young woman you are pointing out.
The woman in question is a heavily pregnant Carolyn Arnold, seen here at her desk to the far left:

Karen can't remember her name because at the time of the assassination Arnold did not work in Room 203.
Once again you have come wading in with some piss-poor attempt to undermine the identifications I have put forward and once again you have got it all wrong.
There must come a time when you start to give the identifications I'm putting forward some kind of credence.

I admire your tenacity and consistency but have a serious look at the identifications I'm proposing and the evidence I'm using to back them up.
It can't hurt.