Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24657 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2023, 05:34:51 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Dan, As you can see from your post above you agreed with John that it is Carolyn Arnold in Gloria Calvery's position on Elm Street. You and John identified Carolyn in the picture, but I showed you that the real Carolyn has blonde hair and stood in front of the TSBD at the time of the assassination! Thank you for Everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

As you can see from your post above you agreed with John that it is Carolyn Arnold in Gloria Calvery's position on Elm Street.

This is so wrong it's difficult to know where to start.

It is you who identified the woman in the picture above as the tall woman on the far left of the picture below:

It is you who said that these were the same women but you didn't know the name of the woman on the far left of the picture.
John, correctly as far as I'm concerned, identified the woman on the far left as the heavily pregnant Carolyn Arnold.
Because I agreed it was Carolyn Arnold on the far left of this picture -

- it meant your identification of this woman -

- as Carolyn Arnold was completely wrong.
You confirmed your own identification of this woman as Carolyn Arnold was completely wrong by posting pictures of Carolyn Arnold elsewhere on Elm street at the time the presidential limo passed by.

At no time, anywhere, have either me or John or anyone other than you identified the woman below as Carolyn Arnold:

You are wrong.
It is not Carolyn Arnold.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2023, 05:34:51 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2023, 05:51:33 PM »
As you can see from your post above you agreed with John that it is Carolyn Arnold in Gloria Calvery's position on Elm Street.

This is so wrong it's difficult to know where to start.

Here is a picture of Gloria for comparison.

It is you who identified the woman in the picture above as the tall woman on the far left of the picture below:

It is you who said that these were the same women but you didn't know the name of the woman on the far left of the picture.
John, correctly as far as I'm concerned, identified the woman on the far left as the heavily pregnant Carolyn Arnold.
Because I agreed it was Carolyn Arnold on the far left of this picture -

- it meant your identification of this woman -

- as Carolyn Arnold was completely wrong.
You confirmed your own identification of this woman as Carolyn Arnold was completely wrong by posting pictures of Carolyn Arnold elsewhere on Elm street at the time the presidential limo passed by.

At no time, anywhere, have either me or John or anyone other than you identified the woman below as Carolyn Arnold:

You are wrong.
It is not Carolyn Arnold.

Hi Dan, So you and John are still going with the erroneous identification of the tall lady to Gloria's right in the office picture of the ladies as Carolyn Arnold! In my opinion the lady in Gloria's place is the tall unknown lady to the right of Gloria in the office picture! I do not know who she is except that she is for sure not Carolyn Arnold! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 06:07:40 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2023, 07:30:17 PM »
Hi Dan, So you and John are still going with the erroneous identification of the tall lady to Gloria's right in the office picture of the ladies as Carolyn Arnold! In my opinion the lady in Gloria's place is the tall unknown lady to the right of Gloria in the office picture! I do not know who she is except that she is for sure not Carolyn Arnold! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I do not know who she is except that she is for sure not Carolyn Arnold!

Hmmmm...yeah.
There's been a few things that you have been confident were right which turned out to be wrong.
This is another one of those things.
Thanks for your efforts though, it must be hard just making stuff up on the spot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2023, 07:30:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2023, 09:31:05 PM »
Ms. Zambanini has done some terrific work, but SOME of her confident identifications are v. questionable.................

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2023, 09:34:34 PM »
Look closely at the Darnell clip and you will notice something that:

a) Refutes your notion that Baker's attention is drawn to the woman in question.
b) Explains why, even though Baker is heading for the front entrance, he appears to not be heading directly towards the steps.

Looks like Mr. O'Meara thought he had something here but didn't. Oh well

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2023, 09:34:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2023, 09:42:13 PM »
Hi Dan, No, you and John assumed the tall black haired lady who is in Gloria Calvery's spot is Carolyn Arnold. I do not know who she is. I just posted where and who the real Carolyn Arnold is on November 22nd. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

I think you’re confused. We think the tall woman on the left in the Christmas photos is Carolyn Arnold.

I don’t think we actually know what “Gloria Calvary’s spot” during the motorcade is.

I thought that you were claiming the tall figure visible in Betzner is Carolyn Arnold.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2023, 09:44:33 PM »
but I showed you that the real Carolyn has blonde hair and stood in front of the TSBD at the time of the assassination!

No you didn’t, and no she doesn’t. What in the world gave you the idea that Carolyn Arnold had blonde hair?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:49:48 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2023, 09:44:33 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2023, 09:48:13 PM »
I think you’re confused. We think the tall woman on the left in the Christmas photos is Carolyn Arnold.

I don’t think we actually know what “Gloria Calvary’s spot” during the motorcade is.

I thought that you were claiming the tall figure visible in Betzner is Carolyn Arnold.

Hi John, The tall lady is only Carolyn Arnold if you and Dan are correct! I agree with you that we actually do not know where Gloria Calvery's spot is during the motorcade! I should say presumed spot from now on! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael