Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24735 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2023, 10:44:38 PM »
Advertisement
If Mr. Shelley is wearing his suit jacket, then we'd expect his physique to look more like that of this guy walking west from the "corner of the park" with a cigarette in his mouth:

Just running with this for the heck of it..................

If this WERE Mr. Shelley, with a cigarette in his mouth, then might he not be Prayer Man in Wiegman (NOT in Darnell), lighting his cigarette and then (in the last few frames) having lowered his right arm to flick the match out?

Look closely at those latter frames.

Might this flame be the glow?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2023, 10:44:38 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #177 on: September 23, 2023, 12:03:53 AM »
Hi Alan, Yet Carolyn is right where she said she would be, in front of the TSBD!
 Please notice that Carolyn did not associate herself with the Southwestern girls like Calvery, Reed and Hicks----she hung out with a different group!

My name is Carolyn Arnold and I am married to R. E. Arnold. I reside at 3325 South Tyler Street, Dallas, Texas. I am 20 years of age, born June 1, 1943, at Memphis, Tenn. I am a while female, and am employed by the Texas School Book Depository as a Secretary.

On November 22, 1963, at the time President Kennedy was shot, I was standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building. I was with Mr. O. V. Campbell, 7120 Twin Tree Lane, Dallas; Mrs. L. C. (Bonnie) Richey, 220 South Marsalis, Apt. 117, Dallas; Mrs. Barney (Betty) Dragoo, 2705 West Brooklyn, Dallas; Mrs. Don (Virgie) Baker née Rackley, 3600½ Live Oak, Dallas; and Miss Judy Johnson, 915 Sunnyside, Dallas, at the time President Kennedy was shot.

I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at the time President Kennedy was shot.

On the morning of November 22, 1963, I do not remember seeing any stranger in the building housing the Texas School Book Depository.

I left the Texas School Book Depository Building at about 12:25 PM, November 22, 1963, and never returned to this building on that date.

I have read the above statement consisting of one and one–half pages and it is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Mrs. R. E. (CAROLYN) ARNOLD

Witnesses:

E. J. ROBERTSON, Special Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas, 3/18/64
THOMAS T. TRETTIS, Jr., Specail Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas, 3/18/64

Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael
On November 22, 1963, at the time President Kennedy was shot, I was standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building. I was with Mr. O. V. Campbell, 7120 Twin Tree Lane, Dallas; Mrs. L. C. (Bonnie) Richey, 220 South Marsalis, Apt. 117, Dallas; Mrs. Barney (Betty) Dragoo, 2705 West Brooklyn, Dallas; Mrs. Don (Virgie) Baker née Rackley, 3600½ Live Oak, Dallas; and Miss Judy Johnson, 915 Sunnyside, Dallas, at the time President Kennedy was shot.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:09:40 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2023, 12:24:11 AM »
Hi Alan, Yet Carolyn is right where she said she would be, in front of the TSBD!
 Please notice that Carolyn did not associate herself with the Southwestern girls like Calvery, Reed and Hicks----she hung out with a different group!

My name is Carolyn Arnold and I am married to R. E. Arnold. I reside at 3325 South Tyler Street, Dallas, Texas. I am 20 years of age, born June 1, 1943, at Memphis, Tenn. I am a while female, and am employed by the Texas School Book Depository as a Secretary.

Show us Mr. Campbell (the one name you have chosen not to put in bold)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:25:25 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: September 23, 2023, 12:24:11 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #179 on: September 23, 2023, 12:43:53 AM »
Just running with this for the heck of it..................

If this WERE Mr. Shelley, with a cigarette in his mouth, then might he not be Prayer Man in Wiegman (NOT in Darnell), lighting his cigarette and then (in the last few frames) having lowered his right arm to flick the match out?

Look closely at those latter frames.

Look closely also at the very first frames. The 'glow' proper doesn't become evident immediately:

Is this because the match hasn't flared up yet?

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2023, 12:50:54 AM »
Show us Mr. Campbell (the one name you have chosen not to put in bold)

Hi Alan, Here you go! Thank you kind sir! Sincerely yours, Michael           credit: Linda Zambanini

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:53:11 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2023, 12:50:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2023, 12:52:06 AM »
Hi Alan, Here you go! Thank you kind sir! Sincerely yours, Michael

Pure guesswork, and looks nothing like Mr. Campbell

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2023, 12:56:35 AM »
Pure guesswork, and looks nothing like Mr. Campbell

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:57:55 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2023, 12:56:35 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2023, 01:06:11 AM »

Like I say, looks nothing like Mr. Campbell. Arbitrary amateur guesswork built upon arbitrary amateur guesswork