Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24179 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2023, 12:25:44 PM »
Advertisement
Here are a few snips from “No More Silence” by Larry Sneed. This is from pages 70-71 in the section on Ruth Dean:

At lunch-time, one of the ladies in the office and I were going to lunch and were going to stop by the bank and make the deposits for the day. We just happened to be standing on the steps of the Texas School Book Depository when the parade came by. I was standing there with Madie Reese and Billy Lovelady and several other employees. I remember Billy being there because we were joking before the motorcade arrived. Lee Harvey Oswald was not there on the steps, as some people have claimed.

I remember seeing Jacqueline Kennedy climb over the back seat and on to the turtleback of the car, and the Secret Service man jumped up and made her get back into the car. That’s about the most vivid recollection I have of it. I was able to see that reasonably clearly from where I was standing, although when the President was hit, apparently I wasn’t able to see that because some of the tree trunks were at that point.

We continued to stand there because it was so quick when all three had been fired, and then we decided we needed to hurry on because the bank was going to be closing. So, we went on to the bank, made the deposit, had our lunch, and came back. But we did talk about it.

So, have both Ruth Dean and Maddie Reese been identified in the photographic record? Also, looking at the Altgens 6 photograph, it does appear to me that the tree trunk could have been in the way of them seeing the shot that hit JFK in the neck. And that they probably would have had a clear view of Clint Hill’s and Jackie’s encounter on the trunk lid.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 12:28:49 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2023, 12:25:44 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2023, 11:19:22 AM »
Chris Davidson never “brought out Stanton’s face”. That’s a Doyle fabrication.

More made-up Doyle BS. Not only is there no proof of this “exact match” or height, there’s no proof this blur is even Stanton.

So then it really could just simply be a dude off the street trying to take pictures.  Sarah and her "too-fat" polka bodice just doesn't jive.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2023, 09:11:57 AM »
The true height of the mystery person ( As the mystery person appears in all moving and still images ) can NEVER be determined, until it is proven beyond doubt who the mystery person is and what kind of Shoes, if any, were worn by the subject.

Here is a multiple choice Quiz -

Pick The Mystery Person's Footwear Of November 22nd 1963 -

1. Flat Shoes ?
2. One Inch Heels?
3. Two Inch Heels?
4. Three Inch Heels?
5. Four Inch Heels?
6. Stilts?  ???

Good Luck  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2023, 09:11:57 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2023, 12:50:06 PM »
Gosh, Duncan, I dunno.  Hmm, well Sarah wouldn't be wearing stilts, would she?  She's too fat for them.  This.......  looks like a job for.....  Chris
Davidson!!!!

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2023, 01:51:50 AM »
Just to confuse things  ???

Hi Duncan, I hope you are doing well, This lady always looked like Sandra Styles to me.

Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2023, 01:51:50 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2023, 04:28:41 AM »
To prove with any plausibility that PM is Sarah Staunton , You will have to find some 300 lb woman wearing a white dress who has white hair and ask her to stand where PM was approximately on Nov 22/63 and photograph using some similar camera at 12:30 pm and see if white hair and white dress transform into black hair and black dress , with a strongly contrasting light gray fuzzy ring around the neck and see what kind of object show ups so white in the hands while the white dress and white hair remain so dark.

And maybe you can prove that a totally white haired woman with white dress on and fully illuminated by the sun , can look back ( if she actually is at all) to the glass plate entrance partition and produce a reflection of dark hair and dark dress with glasses on.

Good luck :)

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2023, 06:38:17 AM »
Darnell Willis - Mystery Prayer Woman B/W Side By Side Comparison

Hi Everybody, To me, Prayer Man is still a man and it is Lee Harvey Oswald. Why? Because he identifies himself with his ID bracelet and Marine Corps ring. I purchased a 1960s Dr Pepper bottle and an ID bracelet. The ID bracelet was reflective enough but the soda bottle was not. He could have been drinking from the soda bottle, but it looks like only his silver ring and bracelet could have consistently made the bright circular reflection when he raised his hands to his mouth. Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 06:43:51 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2023, 06:38:17 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2023, 01:38:14 PM »
Well,this IS a new development, Duncan.

My A.I.(read:Dave) algo tells me the top image is Mary Tyler Moore.  The bottom picture is Buffy from 'Family Affair' fame. Hey, HAL, how you doin'?