Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 28898 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2023, 06:37:07 AM »
Advertisement
That’s a pretty weak basis for assuming these two figures are Shelley and Lovelady, IMO.

Hi John. It is not my basis. You can see two guys together. Do they physically look like Shelley and Lovelady. Yes. One on the left has Shelley's elaborate hairstyle. One on the right has Lovelady's round head. They are at the right place at the right time. To me it is more than enough. Thank you for your reply! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2023, 06:37:07 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2023, 06:42:23 AM »
Hi Everybody, I should have said earlier that my point of identifying as many people as possible in the Darnell frame is the women such as Sarah Stanton are on the TSBD steps at the same time as Prayer Man, but in different places. Sincerely yours, Michael

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2023, 10:09:44 AM »
Hi John. It is not my basis. You can see two guys together. Do they physically look like Shelley and Lovelady. Yes. One on the left has Shelley's elaborate hairstyle. One on the right has Lovelady's round head. They are at the right place at the right time. To me it is more than enough. Thank you for your reply! Sincerely yours, Michael

If you watch the actual clip you've taken your frame from it seems pretty clear these men are not walking together.
One man overtakes the other and pulls away from him quite quickly.
IMO one of these men looks more like Danny Arce than Shelley

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2023, 10:09:44 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2023, 10:47:18 AM »
If you watch the actual clip you've taken your frame from it seems pretty clear these men are not walking together.
One man overtakes the other and pulls away from him quite quickly.
IMO one of these men looks more like Danny Arce than Shelley

Hi Dan, I hope you are doing well. Can you please supply the clip. I cannot find Gerda's. I just went frame by frame in Duncan's and Robin's fantastic photo gallery and saw them together until they disappeared out of sight. In the Darnell frame, do you still see Shelley and Lovelady? If so, can you please point them out. Thank you for your reply! Sincerely yours, Michael

I just went through the frames again, in this frame they are about to meet a lady, Gloria Calvery, they talk for awhile, then she continues on towards the entrance of the TSBD.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 11:20:56 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2023, 02:33:11 PM »
Hi John. It is not my basis. You can see two guys together. Do they physically look like Shelley and Lovelady. Yes.

I think they physically look like indistinct blurs. And I agree with Dan, they don’t even appear to be walking together. Furthermore, Shelley said he stopped at the island for a minute and was there when he saw the policeman running to the steps. Your “Shelley” isn’t on the island or looking at the running policeman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2023, 02:33:11 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2023, 02:42:54 PM »
I think they physically look like indistinct blurs. And I agree with Dan, they don’t even appear to be walking together. Furthermore, Shelley said he stopped at the island for a minute and was there when he saw the policeman running to the steps. Your “Shelley” isn’t on the island or looking at the running policeman.

Hi John, People say a lot of things they think they did. Detectives Senkel and Brown actually wrote that they drove Shelley, Arce, and Bonnie Ray Williams to the sheriff's department. They did not. I am comfortable with my analysis of blurry images. That is usually all we have to work with. Have you found Shelley and Lovelady in Darnell? Thank you for your reply! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2023, 04:53:46 PM »
Hi John, People say a lot of things they think they did.

I agree, but you have to consider all available evidence rather than jumping to what you think a blurry “hairstyle” resembles. This “Lovelady” seems to have short sleeves.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2023, 05:10:13 PM »
I agree, but you have to consider all available evidence rather than jumping to what you think a blurry “hairstyle” resembles. This “Lovelady” seems to have short sleeves.

Hi John, It is usually going to be more than this. First, you have Gerda identifying them. They physically look like Shelley and Lovelady. Then one wears brown; one wears possibly plaid. They are at the right place at the right time. They run into apparently Gloria Calvery. This is all on film. Have you found Shelley and Lovelady anywhere else? Thank you for your help! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2023, 05:10:13 PM »