Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24813 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2023, 07:39:35 PM »
Advertisement
Here is a picture of SSA Sam Kinney carrying a metal clean up bucket at Parkland. Notice how the metal shines like in Prayer Man. It is only metal that shines like this not a glass soda bottle. Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2023, 07:39:35 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2023, 10:46:29 PM »

Here is a pretty good Couch frame from the Richard E. Sprague Collection with a Martin frame for comparison. It shows Shelley and Lovelady with Shelley wearing brown and his hairstyle and Lovelady wearing plaid and his bald spot. Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 02:08:24 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2023, 12:56:36 AM »
No, it shows two people that some folks want to assume are Lovelady and Shelley. Those little “plaid” lines are artifacts from enhancement that appear on the “Shelley” figure too.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 12:58:15 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2023, 12:56:36 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2023, 01:19:46 AM »
No, it shows two people that some folks want to assume are Lovelady and Shelley. Those little “plaid” lines are artifacts from enhancement that appear on the “Shelley” figure too.

Hi John, The artifacts that you talk about cover everybody, but they only make Billy's shirt plaid; nope it is already plaid! It is clear in the enlargement. Our site does not have the capability for these enlargements anymore, unfortunately. Thank you for your insightful observation! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2023, 05:25:43 AM »
Zoom in on the top row of photographs and you’ll see the artifacts all over “Shelley’s” shirt. And his head as well.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 05:28:14 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2023, 05:25:43 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2023, 08:08:15 AM »
Zoom in on the top row of photographs and you’ll see the artifacts all over “Shelley’s” shirt. And his head as well.

Hi John, Yes, you are correct; however, Bill's suit is still brown!; Billy's shirt is still plaid; other people's shirts are still white; their clothes are still black; Lupe Maciel Whitaker's coat still has the pattern on it etc. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

"Lucy" Lupe Maciel Whitaker Credit Linda Zambanini

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:18:06 AM by Michael Welch »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2023, 08:20:35 AM »

Here is a pretty good Couch frame from the Richard E. Sprague Collection with a Martin frame for comparison. It shows Shelley and Lovelady with Shelley wearing brown and his hairstyle and Lovelady wearing plaid and his bald spot. Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael, I think, if you're going to push this identification it's only fair you are challenged on it.
In the gif I posted below it shows that the two men are not walking together. You acknowledge as much yourself.
The pic you have posted is slightly deceptive in that it shows the two men stood side by side, giving the impression they are walking together - but they're not.
As I pointed out, the man who is initially behind moves very quickly in front and accelerates away. If the clip was a few seconds longer they would be nowhere near each other.

Previously you posted:

I just went through the frames again, in this frame they are about to meet a lady, Gloria Calvery, they talk for awhile, then she continues on towards the entrance of the TSBD.

However, in the gif this woman runs straight by them. It is clearly not the moment when Lovelady and Shelley interact with Gloria Clavery. Which leaves you with an insurmountable problem as far as the identification is concerned -
When did the interaction with Gloria Calvery take place?
I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:27:29 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2023, 08:20:35 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2023, 08:49:07 AM »
Hi Michael, I think, if you're going to push this identification it's only fair you are challenged on it.
In the gif I posted below it shows that the two men are not walking together. You acknowledge as much yourself.
The pic you have posted is slightly deceptive in that it shows the two men stood side by side, giving the impression they are walking together - but they're not.
As I pointed out, the man who is initially behind moves very quickly in front and accelerates away. If the clip was a few seconds longer they would be nowhere near each other.

Previously you posted:

I just went through the frames again, in this frame they are about to meet a lady, Gloria Calvery, they talk for awhile, then she continues on towards the entrance of the TSBD.

However, in the gif this woman runs straight by them. It is clearly not the moment when Lovelady and Shelley interact with Gloria Clavery. Which leaves you with an insurmountable problem as far as the identification is concerned -
When did the interaction with Gloria Calvery take place?
I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Hi Dan. Remember I conceded immediately after your last post that they did not see Gloria. Bill was Gloria's best man at her wedding. So after the testimony of Joe Molina was out that Gloria cryingly had told him that the President had been shot, her experience as well as a Vicki Adams and Sandra Styles encounter inside the TSBD were added. Your finding a running Billy is confirmed by his testimony of I was doing a fast walk; trotting! Also Bill seems to be picking up his pace after Billy! Thank you for your helpful input! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:53:48 AM by Michael Welch »