Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24660 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2023, 11:34:04 AM »
Advertisement
I just remembered that the man walking at the bottom of the TSBD steps was identified years ago as Robert MacNeil not Bill Shelley!

Hi Michael, I won't bother asking you to cite this unsubstantiated claim as it is completely bogus.
Whichever poor soul came up with that ID had zero knowledge of MacNeil's actual movements and it's a pity unsuspecting researchers such as yourself have been hoodwinked by this nonsense.
Just type into Google (or whatever browser) "JFK Robert MacNeil" and a large number of videos and articles appear concerning Robert MacNeil and the assassination.
In every single one of them MacNeil makes it clear that as soon as he gets off the bus he races up to the Grassy Knoll. After being there for a few minutes he heads for the TSBD building.
This absolutely refutes the bogus identification you are innocently proposing.

To be honest, it took me but a few seconds to find these videos and articles and I honestly think it's something you should consider doing before simply posting such easily refutable claims.
All the best  Thumb1:

LATER EDIT:

:D :D :D :D
That's brilliant!!

Dan, am I remembering correctly that Robert MacNeil indicated that he thought that he encountered LHO in the lobby of the TSBD? If so, do we know what the time frame of the video in question is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2023, 11:34:04 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2023, 01:26:34 PM »

Dan, am I remembering correctly that Robert MacNeil indicated that he thought that he encountered LHO in the lobby of the TSBD? If so, do we know what the time frame of the video in question is?

Hey Charles, not 100% sure MacNeil is as explicit as to say it was Oswald with any kind of certainty.
A good example would be this interview. When asked if he thought it was Oswald he encountered he answers:

"Well, if the evidence points that way I suppose I have to". [@3:40]

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 01:27:55 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2023, 01:45:08 PM »
Pierce Allman also claimed to be the guy who asked Oswald where the phone was. MacNeil didn’t have a crew cut.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2023, 01:45:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2023, 01:50:43 PM »
MacNeil (facing camera) climbing up the overpass.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2023, 02:23:19 PM »

MacNeil sprinted to the phone and dialed the NBC newsroom in New York before telephone lines became overloaded.

Hi Dan, Or he had time to make it to the steps like your Gloria does! Probably neither Gloria or anybody not immediately in front of the steps had time to make it on film in Darnell! Thank you for your input and your lecture! Sincerely yours, Michael

I just remembered that the man walking at the bottom of the TSBD steps was identified years ago as Robert MacNeil not Bill Shelley!

Hi Michael, I won't bother asking you to cite this unsubstantiated claim as it is completely bogus.
Whichever poor soul came up with that ID had zero knowledge of MacNeil's actual movements and it's a pity unsuspecting researchers such as yourself have been hoodwinked by this nonsense.
Just type into Google (or whatever browser) "JFK Robert MacNeil" and a large number of videos and articles appear concerning Robert MacNeil and the assassination.
In every single one of them MacNeil makes it clear that as soon as he gets off the bus he races up to the Grassy Knoll. After being there for a few minutes he heads for the TSBD building.
This absolutely refutes the bogus identification you are innocently proposing.

To be honest, it took me but a few seconds to find these videos and articles and I honestly think it's something you should consider doing before simply posting such easily refutable claims.
All the best  Thumb1:

LATER EDIT:

:D :D :D :D
That's brilliant!!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 03:16:12 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2023, 02:23:19 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2023, 03:16:28 PM »
Hey Charles, not 100% sure MacNeil is as explicit as to say it was Oswald with any kind of certainty.
A good example would be this interview. When asked if he thought it was Oswald he encountered he answers:

"Well, if the evidence points that way I suppose I have to". [@3:40]

Thanks, that is an interesting interview. It would be helpful to be able to find out if the timing of the video in question could possibly work with MacNeil’s entry into the TSBD.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2023, 04:50:35 PM »
Thanks, that is an interesting interview. It would be helpful to be able to find out if the timing of the video in question could possibly work with MacNeil’s entry into the TSBD.

Hi Everybody, Please notice that Robert MacNeil said that he was looking for a telephone and met a young man in short sleeves out on the steps who said that you better go inside. Oswald had his sleeves rolled up! MacNeil says he went back outside and met Euins who told him the President had been shot, then MacNeil went back inside again and got a telephone and made his second NBC report! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 05:03:30 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2023, 04:50:35 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2023, 06:06:53 PM »
In this video, made shortly after the assassination, MacNeil says he entered the TSBD “not more than 4-minutes after the shooting” (beginning around time of 1:02:00).

MacNeil has also said in several interviews that, after he called his office to report the shots, a young black man and another man were reporting their sightings of a man with a rifle to the police. I would assume these were Euins and Brennan. Both of who said they reported their accounts to the police just a few minutes after the shooting. Now, if anyone can help determine the timing of the video in question, it might help us to be able to decide if it is possible that the man approaching the steps is MacNeil.