Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24732 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2023, 01:39:51 AM »
Advertisement
Hi Alan, If you do not like Mr. Campbell's and Mr. Truly's identifications, then how about Virgie Rackley's identification. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Here in the next two pictures Virgie and Carolyn are together or close by each other.

2. Mrs. Donald Sam Baker (Virgie Rackley) Clerk

"At approximately 12:15 pm on November 22, 1963, I left the second floor of the Texas School Book
Depository and went out the south door of the building to watch the Presidential Motorcade which
I knew was due to pass at about 12:30 pm. I was accompanied by Betty Dragoo, Carolyn Arnold,
Judy Johnson, and Bonnie Richey all of whom are likewise employed by the Texas School Book
Depository. I and the above mentioned girls then stationed ourselves on the edge of the
pedestrian parade line at a point thirty feet directly in front of the main entrance to the Depsoitry
Building."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2023, 01:39:51 AM »

Online Zeon Mason

« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2023, 01:51:19 AM »
It doesn’t help that in 63 there wasn’t much difference in types of glasses and hats and suits lol. it’s like everybody seems to be dressed like they are ALL FBI agents heh.

I confuse Campbell and Truly easily and “fedora “hat man , who the heck  knows who guy is?

And haircuts, like hey, is everybody going to the same barber , cause I’ve already mistakenly identified about a dozen men who look like Oswald .

Danny Arce and Bill Shelley and that dude with the light tan brown jacket and the noticeable weird  bald spot in the TOP of his head ( hmm) maybe are the few  men who have a high hair profile.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2023, 02:22:03 AM »

~Sigh~

Your 'Truly' is a woman, and your 'Campbell' is a man with two kids:

Please stop wasting everyone's time with this zero-quality-control nonsense, Mr. Welch
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 02:25:36 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2023, 02:22:03 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #187 on: September 23, 2023, 03:42:26 AM »
~Sigh~

Your 'Truly' is a woman, and your 'Campbell' is a man with two kids:

Please stop wasting everyone's time with this zero-quality-control nonsense, Mr. Welch

Hi Alan, Can you comment on the girls then and ignore Truly and Campbell? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 03:46:31 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #188 on: September 23, 2023, 08:58:51 AM »
Hi Alan, Here is a great Wiegman frame showing Roy Truly at the far right wearing his black hat from Duncan's and Robin's fantastic photo gallery! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: September 23, 2023, 08:58:51 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2023, 08:19:28 PM »
If Mr. Shelley is wearing his suit jacket, then we'd expect his physique to look more like that of this guy walking west from the "corner of the park" with a cigarette in his mouth:

SO.................... could this actually be Mr. Shelley?

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2023, 12:25:53 AM »
Okay, I think I have the four South-Western Publishing girls to the left of John Templin on November 22, 1963, on Elm Street figured out. In Gloria Calvery's former spot we have Karan Hicks. She is the tall lady furthest to the left in the office girls picture. She was unidentified by Karen Westbrook and correctly identified by Pat Speer. She is definitely not Carolyn Arnold. To the left of Karan Hicks we have Carol Reed. To the left of Carol Reed we have Karen Westbrook. To the left of Karen Westbrook we have Gloria Calvery.  Sincerely yours, Michael

Ignore the red arrow.

Ignore the identifications, just find John Templin and look to his left.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:16:30 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2023, 12:25:53 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2023, 04:01:49 AM »
Okay, I think I have the four South-Western Publishing girls to the left of John Templin on November 22, 1963, on Elm Street figured out.

Based on what?