Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 26813 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »
Advertisement
Dan O’meara wrote:  “I believe (the Secret Service) knowingly destroyed the crime scene and the validity of any ballistic evidence found in the limo.
But this is not evidence that Hickey shot JFK with an AR-15.
And I don't understand why you would think it is evidence that Hickey fired the AR-15 and accidentally killed the President.
I'm really baffled by why you think the two things are linked.”

Dan... you recognize that the Secret Service “knowingly destroyed the crime scene and the validity of any ballistic evidence in the limo.”  But then
you fail to state why you think they would take such shocking and illegal actions, if not to cover up the accidental Hickey shot?  You then ignore
the other examples I give of the Secret Service destroying or altering evidence.  What is your explanation for why they did these things?  And why
do you keep insisting that Dino Brugioni in The Zapruder Film Mystery interview on YouTube does not describe the head shot causing  a piece of
JFK’s skull to fly into the air when he saw the Z film for the first time on the night of Saturday, Nov. 23, at the NIPC labs in Washington?  Brugioni
makes this statement several times.  He also says the Z film that was later released to the public was not the one he saw on Nov. 23.  Why do you
keep insisting the Brugioni makes no such statements, when clearly he does?       

The crime scene continues being Destroyed to this very day: (1) Moving of the (N) Light Poles from Elm St curb, (2) Removal of Thornton Sign, (3) Removal of Stemmons Sign, (4) Removal of Tree where the Willis girl stopped chasing the JFK Limo. (Tree frequently WAS used to position the JFK Limo for Scientific Re-Enactment Studies), (5) Removal of Fire Escape from the side of the TSBD. (Only 3 windows down from the Snipers Nest), (6) Picket Fence MOVED roughly 5 inches West, etc, etc, etc. And now there is talk of completely shutting down that entire stretch of Elm St and redesigning Dealey Plaza to include ponds. A literal "Deep Sixing" of Dealey Plaza as it appeared on 11/22/63.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2023, 10:31:35 PM »
Anyhow, what the whole jfk saga needs most today is bullet tests on similar chrome trims, to replicate that dent.
These would prove that the AR15 made that dent.
Then it would be evidence to u.
But, it is already evidence to me, koz i am smarter.

:D :D :D

As I suspected. You don't have a clue what "evidence" means. That's how smart you are.
It's evidence because you think it is??
That's probably the most stupid thing ever posted on this forum and that's up against some stiff competition.
It wouldn't be so bad but this isn't even your own half-wit theory, you're just regurgitating some nonsense you heard elsewhere.
You don't even have the brains to make up your own nonsense.

Just to reiterate - this  BS: theory is based on ZERO EVIDENCE.
What kind of buffoon finds 'zero evidence' acceptable?

And all of your supposed wound evidence that there was a shot from the front or sides is complete krapp.

What are you talking about?
I've never posted anything supporting a shot coming from the front or sides as I don't believe there was a shot from the front or the side
You are clearly too dumb to understand what I've posted.
Mind you, if you're dumb enough to believe the 'Hickey and His Invisible Shot' theory I shouldn't be surprised.

And you've not answered the main question [yet again]:

What is your credible explanation that not a single witness reported it?

Do you have enough brains to even understand what this question means?
Is that why you don't answer it?
I apologize for saying that u were in the shot from front or sides camp. I must have been drunk. I will save that for michael griffith.
The Hickey witnesses are well listed in Mortal Error ($25) & in JFK The Smoking Gun ($25). The 2 best books re the jfk saga.
Thems books do not tell us that Newman in a youtube says that an SSA in Queen Mary
was holding (what he called) a machine gun before the headshot.

I will find the link. I will be back.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:33:14 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2023, 03:06:40 AM »
Dan... you recognize that the Secret Service “knowingly destroyed the crime scene and the validity of any ballistic evidence in the limo.”  But then
you fail to state why you think they would take such shocking and illegal actions, if not to cover up the accidental Hickey shot?

It's strange.
You seem to be having exactly the same problem Marjan does understanding what "evidence" means.
You do not know why the Secret Service acted the way it did. When you say it's because they were covering up Hickey's accidental shot, you are just guessing, you don't actually know.
And you seem to believe that your guess is "evidence" that the AR-15 was fired.
They may well have been altering the ballistic evidence but we don't know for sure. And even if they were altering the ballistic evidence it still doesn't prove the AR-15 was fired.

Strong evidence that the AR-15 was fired would be eye-witness testimony from the dozens of witnesses who would have been in a position to see or hear the AR-15 being fired, but not a single witness mentions anything about it.
Don't you think this strongly indicates that the AR-15 was not fired?
Why do you think not a single witness mentions it?

And why do you keep insisting that Dino Brugioni in The Zapruder Film Mystery interview on YouTube does not describe the head shot causing  a piece of
JFK’s skull to fly into the air when he saw the Z film for the first time on the night of Saturday, Nov. 23, at the NIPC labs in Washington?

I've never said that Dino doesn't mention JFK's skull flying into the air.
I've never said that at any time, so I don't understand why you think I "keep insisting".
I know Dino mentions the skull but that's not what I'm pointing out.
You posted this:

They removed the Z film frames showing a piece of JFK's skull flying into the air (see the Zapruder Film Mystery on YouTube),

At no time does Dino mention anything about frames being removed showing pieces of skull flying into the air.
And he never mentions anything about later versions of then Z-film missing pieces of skull.
Where are you getting this idea from?
Can you pinpoint the time-mark [in minutes and seconds] in the video where Dino makes these remarks about the Z-film being altered because I can't find it.
It's probably worth noting that Dino was 90 years old at the time the video was originally made. That is, he was a 90-year-old man trying to remember something he saw one night 50 years before. It's an awful lot to expect him to remember correctly in detail what everything looked like that night.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2023, 03:06:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2023, 03:30:59 AM »
It's probably worth noting that Dino was 90 years old at the time the video was originally made. That is, he was a 90-year-old man trying to remember something he saw one night 50 years before. It's an awful lot to expect him to remember correctly in detail what everything looked like that night.

The Dino Brugioni interview starts @25:02 and the part where Dino discusses the head explosion is @36:39.

It appears that Dino was talking about only Z313 and a low quality one at that, Dino would have seen a clear excellent version, these interviewers were as they in the classics, are leading the witness.

Even on this lower quality GIF the head mist is seen for several frames and visually dissipates at the same rate as seen in my real world example. On the night Dino would have seen a much clearer version being properly projected.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2023, 05:01:01 AM »
  The crime scene continues being Destroyed to this very day: (1) Moving of the (N) Light Poles from Elm St curb, (2) Removal of Thornton Sign, (3) Removal of Stemmons Sign, (4) Removal of Tree where the Willis girl stopped chasing the JFK Limo. (Tree frequently WAS used to position the JFK Limo for Scientific Re-Enactment Studies), (5) Removal of Fire Escape from the side of the TSBD. (Only 3 windows down from the Snipers Nest), (6) Picket Fence MOVED roughly 5 inches West, etc, etc, etc. And now there is talk of completely shutting down that entire stretch of Elm St and redesigning Dealey Plaza to include ponds. A literal "Deep Sixing" of Dealey Plaza as it appeared on 11/22/63.   

The crime scene continues being Destroyed to this very day:

Hilarious, you don't know if your Martha or Arthur!
On one hand you have repeatedly shouted from the rooftops the virtue of Knott Labs SBF laser scanned recreation and on the other hand you are openly admitting that the laser scanned information that is the very foundation of their work has been destroyed?!?!?

Royell, inadvertently you have always been good for a laugh!

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:20:54 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2023, 05:01:01 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2023, 01:13:04 PM »
Hilarious, you don't know if your Martha or Arthur!
On one hand you have repeatedly shouted from the rooftops the virtue of Knott Labs SBF laser scanned recreation and on the other hand you are openly admitting that the laser scanned information that is the very foundation of their work has been destroyed?!?!?

Royell, inadvertently you have always been good for a laugh!

JohnM

John - You need to review the extensive process Knott Lab Laser 360 Technology uses to map/restore (if required) a CRIME SCENE. This SCIENCE is accepted in courtrooms across the country. For what You do, You do a decent job. But let's face it. At the tip-top of your game, you're a Neanderthal compared to these guys and the Laser 360 Technology/SCIENCE they employ. SCIENCE has delivered a JFK Assassination verdict. NO SBT = CONSPIRACY. You're day is done regarding the JFK Assassination.     
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 01:14:25 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2023, 04:53:10 PM »
I'm a newbie, and have not done any research on the possibility that a shot was fired from behind the fence.  imho, all shots were fired from behind the presidential limo. But I know that some Parkland doctors believed the throat wound was an entrance wound.  A video on YouTube featuring an interview with railroad supervisor Sam Holland, who was standing on the overpass during the assassination on Nov. 22 has caused me to expand my research.
I assume this is old info to people who support the idea of a shot from the front, but it was new to me. Sam Holland was absolutely convincing, and his statement that the Warren Commission misquoted him on the subject of a shot fired from behind the fence at the top of the grassy knoll was shocking. I didn't realize the overpass where Holland was standing is so close to the fence where he heard a shot and saw gun smoke hanging in the air. I'd like to hear from people who already know this issue, and have viewpoints concerning it. Thanks.

with the greatest of respect here , you say you have not done any research as to whether a shot or shots could have been or where fired from the area of the knoll /picket fence , but immediately in saying that you discount such a notion . how can one admit they never conducted any research into a particular area of this case and then dismiss without that research ? . i am sorry i am not trying to be rude here and i am not attacking you , i just saw what you said above and i thought surely one would want to research this area as it relates to the case before they dismiss it out of hand .

in regards parkland and the staff there . generally (but not always the case ) an entry wound is smaller than an exit wound .dr perry saw a small wound on the throat which led him (rightly or wrongly ) to initially believe the wound was of entry .later in testimony he would say it could have been either entry or exit .

but they also said they saw a large gaping right rear head wound and cerebellum . staff at bethesda including the mortician also said they saw such a wound .

there were 3 people up on the over pass , symmons , dodd and holland who all said they heard a report and saw a puff of smoke under the trees at the knoll .they were not the only ones who said they saw smoke . all be it some people attribute seeing smoke to some who did not specifically say they saw smoke .

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2023, 05:52:36 PM »
with the greatest of respect here , you say you have not done any research as to whether a shot or shots could have been or where fired from the area of the knoll /picket fence , but immediately in saying that you discount such a notion . how can one admit they never conducted any research into a particular area of this case and then dismiss without that research ? . i am sorry i am not trying to be rude here and i am not attacking you , i just saw what you said above and i thought surely one would want to research this area as it relates to the case before they dismiss it out of hand .

in regards parkland and the staff there . generally (but not always the case ) an entry wound is smaller than an exit wound .dr perry saw a small wound on the throat which led him (rightly or wrongly ) to initially believe the wound was of entry .later in testimony he would say it could have been either entry or exit .

but they also said they saw a large gaping right rear head wound and cerebellum . staff at bethesda including the mortician also said they saw such a wound .

there were 3 people up on the over pass , symmons , dodd and holland who all said they heard a report and saw a puff of smoke under the trees at the knoll .they were not the only ones who said they saw smoke . all be it some people attribute seeing smoke to some who did not specifically say they saw smoke .

I believe those eyewitnesses that had an Elevated View also had a greater perspective as to what was going on. Eyewitnesses at ground level were fixated on what was going on at ground level. This is what people generally do. They have a bowling alley perspective of things in general. They seldom look UP, certainly no higher than a regulation basketball hoop/10 ft max. It is therefore Not surprising that eyewitnesses that were positioned along Elm St and looking straight down Elm would FAIL to see smoke or anything else unfolding above the TOP of the Picket Fence at the TOP of the Grassy Knoll. In addition to those gents standing atop the Triple Underpass and looking DOWN into Dealey Plaza/Elm St, Lee Bowers also had a great view from the Top Floor of that 2 story Railroad Tower that he manned on 11/22/63. Bowers was looking almost straight down/directly down the N-S section of the Picket Fence. The WC Testimonies of these people hold Great Value due to their Unique Perspectives.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:54:36 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2023, 05:52:36 PM »