Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 26776 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2023, 04:12:47 PM »
Advertisement
      Based on your, "Gunshot sounds coming from the sniper's nest window would tend to draw someone's attention at Holland's location towards the source of the sounds", would therefore mean that Holland would have HEARD ALL 3 SHOTS FIRED FROM THE SNIPER'S NEST WINDOW. Holland has Never made this claim. Are you Now claiming there were fewer than 3 shots fired from the sniper's nest , or is your contention when scrutinized morphing into a slice of swiss chesse.

I am simply pointing out that the direction of the area of the reported smoke (from Holland’s point of view at the time of the shots) is very similar to the direction of the sniper’s window. It is not “way off to the left somewhere” from Holland’s point of view as I had previously assumed/imagined.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2023, 04:12:47 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2023, 04:20:17 PM »
All anyone has to do here is look at an aerial view of Dealey Plaza.  No assassin could or would have stood in such an exposed position behind that fence.  They would have been seen and apprehended.  It has only become a suspect location because it appears to give seclusion and proximity from the Elm St. perspective of the assassination.  That is a false impression.  The backside of the fence is a very exposed location.  And that doesn't even get into the logic of framing Oswald as the assassin from the 6th floor window of a building using a specific rifle, but then actually assassinating JFK from the GK using an entirely different rifle.  There is no unconvincing Bigfoot believers and JFK conspiracy Grassy Knoll believers because they would not have reached these conclusions in the first place had they applied facts and logic to reach these conclusions.  It simply isn't so.

Offline Della Cross

« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2023, 05:59:10 PM »
Richard Smith wrote: "There is no unconvincing Bigfoot believers and JFK conspiracy Grassy Knoll believers because they would not have reached these conclusions in the first place had they applied facts and logic to reach these conclusions.  It simply isn't so."

You make some good points.  I'm not entirely convinced myself about a shot from the front. But your post ignores some of the evidence I mentioned. Perhaps you'd care to speculate on why the SS went nuts in Parkland Hospital. First, they threatened Dr. Perry for giving a medical opinion about a gunshot wound, a subject where he has expertise. Then the SS confiscated all evidence of the Parkland Nov. 22 press conference. Then they threatened to rescind Dr. Perry's medical license unless said what they wanted him to say.  Only extortionists behave like this. When the SS first began its terror campaign against Dr. Perry on Nov. 22 -- and it continued for many years -- no one could possibly have known whether a shot had been fired from the front or not. So why did the SS behave this way? Perhaps you have some facts and logic that can explain it.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2023, 05:59:10 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2023, 07:08:53 PM »
All anyone has to do here is look at an aerial view of Dealey Plaza.  No assassin could or would have stood in such an exposed position behind that fence.  They would have been seen and apprehended.  It has only become a suspect location because it appears to give seclusion and proximity from the Elm St. perspective of the assassination.  That is a false impression.  The backside of the fence is a very exposed location.  And that doesn't even get into the logic of framing Oswald as the assassin from the 6th floor window of a building using a specific rifle, but then actually assassinating JFK from the GK using an entirely different rifle.  There is no unconvincing Bigfoot believers and JFK conspiracy Grassy Knoll believers because they would not have reached these conclusions in the first place had they applied facts and logic to reach these conclusions.  It simply isn't so.

Just my opinion, but I believe ALL of this focus on the Inside of the picket fence is a ploy. It's the Outside of the Picket Fence that merits attention. The wide trunk'd tree that sits close to the Shelter behind Zapruder and roughly 3 feet Outside of the N-S section of picket fence would be a good shooting position. That area is blanketed in very dark shadow, and the wide tree trunk is dark too. Whether viewed from an elevated position or ground level, this extremely dark area would swallow up a shooter. A shooter firing from this area would also jibe with Gordon Arnold claiming a shot was fired over his left shoulder and explain the quickness with which he was confronted after he dove to the ground. I also believe this same dark tree trunk area/3 feet outside of the picket fence would have been difficult for Lee Bowers to see into from his Railroad Tower position.     
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 07:11:01 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2023, 07:10:48 PM »
Richard Smith wrote: "There is no unconvincing Bigfoot believers and JFK conspiracy Grassy Knoll believers because they would not have reached these conclusions in the first place had they applied facts and logic to reach these conclusions.  It simply isn't so."

You make some good points.  I'm not entirely convinced myself about a shot from the front. But your post ignores some of the evidence I mentioned. Perhaps you'd care to speculate on why the SS went nuts in Parkland Hospital. First, they threatened Dr. Perry for giving a medical opinion about a gunshot wound, a subject where he has expertise. Then the SS confiscated all evidence of the Parkland Nov. 22 press conference. Then they threatened to rescind Dr. Perry's medical license unless said what they wanted him to say.  Only extortionists behave like this. When the SS first began its terror campaign against Dr. Perry on Nov. 22 -- and it continued for many years -- no one could possibly have known whether a shot had been fired from the front or not. So why did the SS behave this way? Perhaps you have some facts and logic that can explain it.

The question should be where are you getting this stuff from and why would anyone believe it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2023, 07:10:48 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2023, 08:12:43 PM »

You are suggesting that the Secret Service was in on the plot and their role was to "go nuts" and intimidate the Parkland doctors?  Doesn't that sound a bit farfetched as part of any plan?  I imagine that just after seeing the President's head blown off and knowing that they would forever go down in history as failing in their jobs, that they were under a bit of stress.  No credible evidence of conspiracy even if what you are alleging were true.   Here is what the conspirators would have done had there been any plot to assassinate JFK and frame Oswald.  They would have used the rifle linked to Oswald to commit the assassination and fired that rifle from whatever location that they intended to be traced to him (i.e. the 6th floor window).  That greatly simplies the risk of discovery.  No need to recover the evidence or rely upon the secret service, doctors, random citizens, and others to be part of the plot etc.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2023, 08:43:58 PM »
You are suggesting that the Secret Service was in on the plot and their role was to "go nuts" and intimidate the Parkland doctors?  Doesn't that sound a bit farfetched as part of any plan?  I imagine that just after seeing the President's head blown off and knowing that they would forever go down in history as failing in their jobs, that they were under a bit of stress.  No credible evidence of conspiracy even if what you are alleging were true.   Here is what the conspirators would have done had there been any plot to assassinate JFK and frame Oswald.  They would have used the rifle linked to Oswald to commit the assassination and fired that rifle from whatever location that they intended to be traced to him (i.e. the 6th floor window).  That greatly simplies the risk of discovery.  No need to recover the evidence or rely upon the secret service, doctors, random citizens, and others to be part of the plot etc.

What other than delivering a corpse to Parkland Hospital did the SS actually accomplish on 11/22/63?  The SS freely admits Failing to return fire with even a single shot. What kinda "protection" is this?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 08:45:19 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2023, 09:21:08 PM »
    What other than delivering a corpse to Parkland Hospital did the SS actually accomplish on 11/22/63?  The SS freely admits Failing to return fire with even a single shot. What kinda "protection" is this?
What other? I will tell u what other.
They accomplished blowing jfk's head half off. And cracking the windshield. And making a mess all round. With the one shot.
They made a dent in the chrome trim.
They wounded Tague.

Off topic. What was the bill from Parkland? [Praps $300,000 today]
What share should Oswald have paid?          [Praps $200,000]
What share Hickey?                                       [Praps $100,000]
Who paid the $300,000?  Was jfk covered? Was he in a union? Questions questions.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 09:26:59 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2023, 09:21:08 PM »