Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When Was JBC Hit?  (Read 49547 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: When Was JBC Hit?
« Reply #408 on: July 05, 2024, 07:51:19 PM »
Advertisement
I get 18.5 degrees at z193 using the Berkley map. 

I place JFK on a line from Zapruder to a point about 3 feet north of the end of the concrete retaining wall as seen in z193. Drawing a line parallel to the lane markers at that point and extending back (green) and drawing a line to the SN perpendicular (light blue), and then drawing a direct line from the SN to JFK (red), the angle between green and red is arcsin(light blue/red) which I measure to be arcsin(86/272)=18.4 degrees. When I do the same thing on Trask's map I get 17.5 degrees:

so I suspect there are differences in the maps. The Berkley map claims to have been surveyed.  I don't know the source of Trask's map. 

If you have another preferred map of Dealey Plaza that includes the TSBD I will work it out on that map.

Thanks Andrew, that’s reasonably close to what I came up with on my quick analysis using the Don Roberdeaux map. Don’s map lays out the various points where JFK was at some of the Z frames. And he and you appear to be very close together regarding the Z193 line of sight as it relates to the retaining wall. No need to take it any further. Thanks again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: July 05, 2024, 07:51:19 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #409 on: July 06, 2024, 05:57:41 AM »
  Jerry - The film footage I referenced shows JFK directly facing the guy outside of the Limo that is shaking his hand. The BACK of JFK's head is facing Jackie. He is NOT leaning toward her. The (L) photo you have posted is Not capturing the same moment in time as this Love Field film footage.

Whatever you think you see in some random footage you claim to have seen is hardly proof of anything. Yawn.

Now, if everyone in the Limo were immovable statues and you could provide visual proof that your split second snapshot of time at Love Field somehow precisely equates to the exact time that both Kennedy and Connally are struck by Oswald's bullet(CE399) then in fact you may have something, but as usual, this is yet another example of you blowing hot air!

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #410 on: July 06, 2024, 01:23:43 PM »
   You Old Guard JFK Assassination Researchers have done this case serious damage for the last 60+ yrs. I have continuously said that Nobody knows the position of JFK and Connally when they went behind the Stemmons Sign. But, the Connally Jump seat is a Fixed Position from Love Field to Elm St along with JFK leaning back in that corner back seat position the vast majority of the time. You are unfamiliar with the Love Field film footage that my meticulous work has uncovered. What new? I have proven that Motorcycle Officer Haygood is Not the DPD Cop captured on the Darnell/Martin films. I am currently completing my work Proving that the TSBD was Totally UN-SECURE for 2+ hrs following the Kill Shot. There are those of us that are sincere in our ongoing efforts to solve this case. You've had your chance to solve this case and failed. 60+ yrs of failure is a long, long time. How about getting outta the way and permitting The Truth to step forward?   
« Last Edit: July 06, 2024, 01:25:44 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: July 06, 2024, 01:23:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #411 on: July 06, 2024, 02:42:31 PM »
   You Old Guard JFK Assassination Researchers have done this case serious damage for the last 60+ yrs. I have continuously said that Nobody knows the position of JFK and Connally when they went behind the Stemmons Sign. But, the Connally Jump seat is a Fixed Position from Love Field to Elm St along with JFK leaning back in that corner back seat position the vast majority of the time. You are unfamiliar with the Love Field film footage that my meticulous work has uncovered. What new? I have proven that Motorcycle Officer Haygood is Not the DPD Cop captured on the Darnell/Martin films. I am currently completing my work Proving that the TSBD was Totally UN-SECURE for 2+ hrs following the Kill Shot. There are those of us that are sincere in our ongoing efforts to solve this case. You've had your chance to solve this case and failed. 60+ yrs of failure is a long, long time. How about getting outta the way and permitting The Truth to step forward?

Now he's trolling "blockbuster" discoveries the "Old Guard" have known and presented for years. Canning had JFK over to his right as far as possible. Connally ended up off his seat only because the limousine drawing Canning used was, unbeknownst to him, highly-flawed.

During their May 1964 reenactment, the FBI had their Kennedy surrogate over to the right as far as possible in the Queen Mary limousine. But the lay-out of the Queen Mary didn't allow for the extra amount of space toward the right that Kennedy had in the SS-100-X. Nonetheless, the FBI and Warren Commission allowed for the variations between the two limousines in their conclusions; some researchers are too stupid or lazy to do that.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #412 on: July 06, 2024, 05:20:31 PM »

Why screw around with adjustments for the use of the Queen Mary? Why not simply Examine the Love Field film footage of JFK and Connally entering and then Sitting Down inside the JFK Limo? JFK's Adam's Apple is over the passenger side of the Limo at Love Field and it's in this same position on the Croft Photo immediately before the shots rang out. This image evidence has been around for decades. The JFK Assassination Research Community continues being more concerned with selling books vs solving this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: July 06, 2024, 05:20:31 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #413 on: July 07, 2024, 03:15:20 AM »
Now he's trolling "blockbuster" discoveries the "Old Guard" have known and presented for years. Canning had JFK over to his right as far as possible. Connally ended up off his seat only because the limousine drawing Canning used was, unbeknownst to him, highly-flawed.

During their May 1964 reenactment, the FBI had their Kennedy surrogate over to the right as far as possible in the Queen Mary limousine. But the lay-out of the Queen Mary didn't allow for the extra amount of space toward the right that Kennedy had in the SS-100-X. Nonetheless, the FBI and Warren Commission allowed for the variations between the two limousines in their conclusions; some researchers are too stupid or lazy to do that.

Canning’s drawing had nothing to do with the May 1964 re-enactment using the QM.

Canning’s position was based on his analysis of Betzner’s photo in which Canning concluded that the view of JBC was blocked by the man standing in front of Betzner.  He concluded, incorrectly as he later admitted, that JBC’s right shoulder was left of the right side of the ‘blocking man’. He simply extended that sight line from Betzner past the right side of blocking man to the car and showed it on an overhead view of the actual presidential limo. He placed JBC’s right shoulder to the car-left of that line.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #414 on: July 07, 2024, 03:59:57 PM »

You claim that the, "Old Guard have known and presented for years", my discovery that the TSDB being Wide Open for 2+ Hours. I have been around here a long time and Never seen/heard a peep regarding this issue. Either PROVE your claim or bow out. I'm very interested of your Proof that the TSBD was unsecure for 2+ Hours following the assassination. I got the goods. Let's see what YOU got.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2024, 04:13:38 PM »
  You claim that the, "Old Guard have known and presented for years", my discovery that the TSDB being Wide Open for 2+ Hours. I have been around here a long time and Never seen/heard a peep regarding this issue. Either PROVE your claim or bow out. I'm very interested of your Proof that the TSBD was unsecure for 2+ Hours following the assassination. I got the goods. Let's see what YOU got.

I didn't claim that. I was referring to what you wrote that I underlined: "JFK leaning back in that corner back seat position the vast majority of the time". Take a cognitive test, dude. Sorry Germany lost Friday.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #415 on: July 07, 2024, 04:13:38 PM »