Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock  (Read 27061 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2023, 12:39:51 AM »
Advertisement
So, it's the coward's "it was tongue in cheek" way out after overplaying your hand?

Never mind, I know a narcissist, when I see one.

In virtually every one of your responses going back to the year dot, you constantly use aggressive inflammatory language designed for maximum emotional impact, you really can't help yourself, can you!

It's no wonder you forced Bill Brown to be less active and made Richard Smith put you on ignore.

I truly feel sorry for you, but since this Forum appears to be your sole social outlet, feel free to use me as another one of your punching bags because I can take it and keeping you off the streets is not only right, it is a necessary public service!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2023, 12:39:51 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2023, 01:10:54 AM »
In virtually every one of your responses going back to the year dot, you constantly use aggressive inflammatory language designed for maximum emotional impact, you really can't help yourself, can you!

It's no wonder you forced Bill Brown to be less active and made Richard Smith put you on ignore.

I truly feel sorry for you, but since this Forum appears to be your sole social outlet, feel free to use me as another one of your punching bags because I can take it and keeping you off the streets is not only right, it is a necessary public service!

JohnM

Ooh poor cry baby suffering from so many delusions.... Don't try to justify yourself so much. It only shows your weakness and insecurities.

I don't need a nobody with a superiority complex and hiding behind an alias as a "punching bag". It would be easy but also a complete waste time.

but since this Forum appears to be your sole social outlet

Well, it's not the only one, but one of a few, because, unlike you, I actually have a life off line.

Now, can we get back to the discussion in the thread, or do you want to continue to derail?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 01:31:48 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2023, 01:38:15 AM »
I can't think of anyone who thinks that Martin Weidman is a more reliable source than Wikipedia. Other than Martin Weidman. Much of the research has been done one this topic, and a great deal already exists on this particular forum!

Kidding aside, researchers looked into the issue issue decades ago, and their findings circulated around the community Samizadat style. No one hears about it now, because they found that there was no discrepancy.

The length of the rifle doesn't appear at all on the order form, so your continued attempt to tie some measurement to it is ridiculous. Oswald put in the "C20-T750" order code, which was used for both the 36" and 40" rifle at different times. And he got a C20-T750 in return. It's as simple as that. Anything more is just wishful thinking on your part.

There  is no "there" to get to. Just the usual parade of your retroactively inventing some organization's policy requirement in order to claim a "discrepancy" that only exists as a figment of your own desires.

Oswald could never have received the rifle as advertised from the February ad. The rifle pictured in the February Ad is a 40 inch carcano not a 36 inch carcano. A 36 inch carcano has a shorter barrel length sticking out front of the hand guard and a different rear sight. There are no carcano’s that weigh 5 and ˝ pounds. Kleins just fixed the ad for April and sold the rifle they had pictured.

A Quick and Dirty Guide: Carcano Rifle Models – Surplused

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2023, 01:38:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2023, 02:45:13 AM »
Now, can we get back to the discussion in the thread, or do you want to continue to derail?

Huh? You, not me was the one who butted in and started attacking me in the post designated "reply 130", but since you are getting your ass kicked you are now running away, run little Marty run! Hahahaha!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2023, 08:27:02 AM »
Huh? You, not me was the one who butted in and started attacking me in the post designated "reply 130", but since you are getting your ass kicked you are now running away, run little Marty run! Hahahaha!

JohnM

but since you are getting your ass kicked

And there it is again.... Johnny is so insecure that he constantly needs to remind himself just how "superior" he thinks he is. Sad, very sad

Btw prior to post 130 we were discussing your idiotic claim that, if somebody orders a 36" rifle and receives a 40" rifle, he somehow has received what he ordered.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 09:01:49 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2023, 08:27:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2023, 10:15:44 AM »
Btw prior to post 130 we were discussing your idiotic claim that, if somebody orders a 36" rifle and receives a 40" rifle, he somehow has received what he ordered.

Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Oswald received C20-T750.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:25:33 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2023, 10:27:18 AM »

Kleins sent Oswald a better, longer more accurate rifle.

But let me put this in words that are more applicable to you and perhaps you will finally understand, say you ordered a home delivery 750ml bottle of that cheap alcohol that you are currently full of, and the bottle shop sends you a 1 litre bottle are you going to complain?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2023, 10:27:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2023, 10:34:23 AM »
Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Oswald received C20-T750.

JohnM

Semantics. The truth is in the details which you so eagerly ignore.

Hidell ordered C20-T750 from department 358, which is a 36" MC rifle.

He did not order a 40" MC rifle.