Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock  (Read 27278 times)

Online John Mytton

Re: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2023, 09:18:43 PM »
Advertisement
Thanks for proving me correct when I made the earlier statement "You can't possible be this Stupid".

Yes, you were correct when you said I couldn't possible be this stupid, because I am not.   Thumb1:

What exactly have you claimed in this post that you haven't claimed thousands of times before? Are you one of those fools who keeps repeating the same BS time after time and expects a different result?

It's probably futile, but I'll try to dumb it down for you... now sit down, take a deep breath, try to think logically and ignore all the propaganda stuff in your head. Here we go;

the exact same rifle that Kleins sent to Oswald's PO box was discovered on the 6th floor of the place Oswald worked

There is not a shred of conclusive evidence for this claim. Yes, the official narrative says that a rifle with serial number C2766 was found at the TSBD, and it probably was, but there is nothing, I repeat; nothing, that explains conclusively how it got there.

You can post Waldman 7 as often as you like, but the basic fact is that it is a photocopy of an internal document, allegedly found on a micro film confiscated by the FBI on 11/23/63.

There is no chain of custody for the micro film and it didn't surface again until Waldman testified before the WC, several months later. There is no way to authenticate the document. We don't know where it was and who handled it. The only person to "verify" the document, shown during his testimony, as an internal Klein's document, is Waldman, who held a supervisiory position and had no direct involvement in the sales of rifles.

Mr. WALDMAN. Vice president of Klein's Sporting Goods, Inc.
Mr. BELIN. How long have you been with Klein's?
Mr. WALDMAN. Approximately 12 years.
Mr. BELIN. And in your capacity as vice president, what are your general areas of work?
Mr. WALDMAN. Supervising office, warehouse, and retail operations, participating in the merchandising and advertising.

Waldman didn't - and wouldn't have been able to - confirm this was the exact same document that was on the micro film on 11/23/63.

There would have been an easy way to authenticate the document; just get the man who filled the order identify his handwriting and confirm that he filled the order and shipped the rifle. In this instance that would most likely have been Westra, but he is on record in the HSCA files that Klein's did not mount a scope on a 40" MC rifle. Go figure. Could that be the reason why the WC investigators never asked him?

and not forgetting that Oswald had no alibi at the time,

Who said he didn't have an alibi? Oswald was questioned four times before he was killed. We don't know what he said during those interviews, nor do we know what he could have said if he had lived.

was identified in the Sniper's nest Window,

No he wasn't

then Oswald fled from the scene within a few minutes of committing Murder, then went on to commit more Murder and when Oswald was arrested tried to commit even more Murder!

Yeah, that's what the official narrative fairytale tells us, but there is enough reasonable doubt that any of it actually happened. And before you ask, the reasonable doubt starts with the pathetic claim that he "fled from the scene" when we already know that he didn't. He probably did leave the building, but why did he stop to get a coke after allegedly coming down the stairs, when he could have continued walking through the office area on the second floor and out the door? Why did Marion Baker say that Oswald did not seem out of breath or nervous in any way when he confronted him and why did he offer his cab to an elderly lady if he was on the run.

As for him commiting another murder, you can't even provide a conclusive timeline that puts him at 10th street when Tippit was killed.

All this grandstanding might convince a newbie with limited knowledge of this case, but please don't try to sell this same old crap to me.

And there you have it in a NUT shell, the very essence of conspiracy, CT's continually misrepresent and/or simply don't understand the evidence, fakery from a variety of unrelated sources and lies from a variety of unrelated sources.

I rest my case!

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 09:59:16 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2023, 09:18:43 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2023, 09:59:39 PM »
And so the question of how that 40” MC rifle got placed on 6th floor of  TSBD will have to remain a mystery even after these years 😵‍💫

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2023, 10:09:19 PM »
And so the question of how that 40” MC rifle got placed on 6th floor of  TSBD will have to remain a mystery even after these years 😵‍💫

You've got it, Zeon    Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2023, 10:09:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2023, 10:12:58 PM »
And there you have it in a NUT shell, the very essence of conspiracy, CT's continually misrepresent and/or simply don't understand the evidence, fakery from a variety of unrelated sources and lies from a variety of unrelated sources.

I rest my case!

JohnM

What evidence did I misrepresent or don't understand exactly? Be precise.....

I rest my case!

What case would that be?

Online John Mytton

« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2023, 10:16:47 PM »

Huh? the most logical answer is Oswald took an unplanned trip mid week to Oswald's rifle then Oswald took Oswald's rifle to Oswald's work or some unseen, unconfirmed and still 60 years later unknown conspirators did, your choice but choose wisely.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 10:24:03 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2023, 10:16:47 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2023, 10:34:04 PM »
Problem is, Mr.Mytton, that the bag doesn’t fit , so you must acquit and it’s even worse than OJ because really there’s dozens of people who have stated Oswald liked JFK and generally approved  of JFK so Oswald’s motive questionable than the very strong motive that OJ had.

Online John Mytton

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2023, 10:50:59 PM »
Problem is, Mr.Mytton, that the bag doesn’t fit , so you must acquit and it’s even worse than OJ because really there’s dozens of people who have stated Oswald liked JFK and generally approved  of JFK so Oswald’s motive questionable than the very strong motive that OJ had.

What?

The bag does fit.

The bag contained Oswald's prints.

there’s dozens of people who have stated Oswald liked JFK and generally approved  of JFK

Dozens? Name them!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2023, 10:50:59 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2023, 11:00:56 PM »
What?

The bag does fit.

Dozens? Name them!

JohnM

The bag does fit.

Really? A 38" bag for a 40"rifle?

And how can the bag Frazier saw Oswald carry between his armpit and the cup of his hand be 40" long?

Did it? If Oswald made that bag at the TSBD his prints would be all over the bag, don't you think? So, why wasn't that the case?