JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Two simultaneous, unrelated plots - the solution to the mystery?

<< < (4/4)

Jeff Shaw:
The HSCA, in their non-conclusive conclusion, leaves an opening for Mr. Hawthorn’s suggestion, which I find no more fanciful than the so-called single-bullet theory.

Louis Earl:
I can't agree with the details of your theory but I agree totally that there were 2 different attacks under way.  People who follow this case and have from Day 1 and who don't think LHO is responsible always had the problem that there is a awful lot of evidence that (to put it mildly) that LHO was up to something that day.  OTOH, Lone Nutters had a problem dealing with the eye witness testimony that at least one shot did not come from the TSBD.  Why not both? 

Steve M. Galbraith:

--- Quote from: Louis Earl on May 14, 2024, 09:46:30 PM ---I can't agree with the details of your theory but I agree totally that there were 2 different attacks under way.  People who follow this case and have from Day 1 and who don't think LHO is responsible always had the problem that there is a awful lot of evidence that (to put it mildly) that LHO was up to something that day.  OTOH, Lone Nutters had a problem dealing with the eye witness testimony that at least one shot did not come from the TSBD.  Why not both?

--- End quote ---
Question: Where are the witnesses who said the shots sounded like they came from both the TSBD and this other location, e.g., fence, overpass?

If shots were fired from two locations then it seems to me that we should have had a number of witnesses - 10? 20? 100? - who said that: E.g., they heard 2-3 shots from the TSBD and another from behind the fence. But I am not aware of a single earwitness who said that. 

Correction: SS Agent Paul Landis said he heard shots both from behind - the TSBD - and then a last shot from front of the limo. He seems to be the only person in this tabulation that heard this: https://www.jfk-assassination.net/earwitnesses.htm

Landis said he first heard a shot that sounded like it came from behind him, over his right shoulder. Then this:  "My immediate thought was that the President could not possibly be alive after being hit like he was. I still was not certain from which direction the second shot came, but my reaction at this time was that the shot came from somewhere towards the front, right-hand side of the road."

That's a pretty solid account but he is vague as to the locations.

So, as Enrico Fermi asked about extraterrestrial aliens: "Where are they?"

Richard Smith:

--- Quote from: Steve M. Galbraith on May 15, 2024, 05:06:08 PM ---Question: Where are the witnesses who said the shots sounded like they came from both the TSBD and this other location, e.g., fence, overpass?

If shots were fired from two locations then it seems to me that we should have had a number of witnesses - 10? 20? 100? - who said that: E.g., they heard 2-3 shots from the TSBD and another from behind the fence. But I am not aware of a single earwitness who said that. 

So, as Enrico Fermi asked about extraterrestrial aliens: "Where are they?"

--- End quote ---

That's a great point.  If there is a single issue that the witnesses are in agreement on in this case, it is one shooter firing three or fewer shots.  They may disagree on the location from which the shots originated given the sound distortions, but there is widespread agreement on the number of shots and only one shooting location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version