Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 8099 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2024, 01:56:41 PM »
Advertisement
Royell, I haven’t seen the footage that shows one glove missing from Michael Jackson the officer in question. If you lack the ability to post an image, can you at least share which hand (right or left) has the missing glove?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2024, 01:56:41 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2024, 02:42:02 PM »
Royell, I haven’t seen the footage that shows one glove missing from Michael Jackson the officer in question. If you lack the ability to post an image, can you at least share which hand (right or left) has the missing glove?

CHARLES - (R) Hand. There's a lot of very fuzzy Darnell/Martin footage floating around. On a decent copy, there's No question. The (R) hand has No Glove while this alleged DPD Cop is WALKING across the train yard and then when he WALKS down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD Loading dock/TSBD.  Go to You Tube: "Raw Footage #69: All WBAP Footage (including Never Before Seen Darnell AND OWENS SCENES)" 26:33-26:50. The Cancellare Photo that shows DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass clearly shows him wearing Gloves on both (R) & (L) Hands. No question about it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 03:26:56 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2024, 04:22:03 PM »

I haven’t seen the footage that shows one glove missing from Michael Jackson

:D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2024, 04:22:03 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2024, 04:32:45 PM »
I haven’t seen the footage that shows one glove missing from Michael Jackson

:D :D

Thanks Dan and Royell. This image appears to me to show that the cop’s holster is on his right thigh. Also, something is in his left hand (perhaps his glove?). I would assume that he removed his right glove with his left hand to be able to draw and handle his weapon better, if necessary. I suspect that this is standard operating procedure when a cop is walking towards a building with potentially an armed assassin inside. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 04:34:10 PM by Charles Collins »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 06:10:28 PM »
Thanks Dan and Royell. This image appears to me to show that the cop’s holster is on his right thigh. Also, something is in his left hand (perhaps his glove?). I would assume that he removed his right glove with his left hand to be able to draw and handle his weapon better, if necessary. I suspect that this is standard operating procedure when a cop is walking towards a building with potentially an armed assassin inside. Just my opinion.

That alleged DPD Cop has his (R) glove Off well before the still frame you posted above. We also see this DPD Cop Not wearing a glove in the Darnell Train Yard/Caboose film segment as he WALKS behind Officer Roger Craig who is wearing a coat and tie. This rules out the, "..standard operating procedure when a cop is walking towards a building with potentially an armed assassin inside". With the Cancellare Photo showing Officer Haygood wearing Both Gloves while standing atop the Triple Underpass, this means from the Triple Underpass to the Train Caboose that for whatever reason Haygood decided to take his (R) glove off. He then kept that glove off as he WALKED across the entire train yard and then WALKED down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD Loading Dock. The Haygood timeline issue alone DQ's the One Glove Cop from being Haygood. Now, we have a wardrobe irregularity between Officer Haygood and this guy. And, I have even more evidence that the One Glove Cop is NOT Haygood. - To Be Continued _   
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 07:29:31 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2024, 06:10:28 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2024, 07:49:50 PM »
Here’s a snip from Harkness’ testimony:

Mr. BELIN - Now you mentioned that you put something on the radio here, and I hand you here what has been marked as Sawyer Deposition Exhibit A. Before doing that, do you remember what call number you used, you were using on that day?
Mr. HARKNESS - I believe 260.
Mr. BELIN - Well, I notice here that there is a call with a notation at 12:36 p.m., 260 to 531. 531 is your office in the main station?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What does it say there on that transcript?
Mr. HARKNESS - "Witness says shots came from fifth floor, Texas Book Depository store at Houston and Elm. I have him with me now and we are sealing off the building."
Mr. BELIN - All right, that was at 12:36 p.m.?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Had the building been sealed off at that time?
Mr. HARKNESS - Not to my knowledge. There were several officers around it, but I don't know whether it had been sealed off or not.
Mr. BELIN - In the process of sealing off the building, what did you do?
Mr. HARKNESS - Asked for a squad.
Mr. BELIN - How long did it take you after that to have the back part sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - The guard was arriving by the time I got off my motorcycle. There was already additional squads en route.
Mr. BELIN - How soon after 12:36 p.m., would you say the building was sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - It was sealed off then because I was back there and two other men.
Mr. BELIN - You are talking about the back part of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What about the front part of the building? When was that sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - Inspector Sawyer and two officers were there.
Mr. BELIN - By the time you got around to the front part of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir; by the time I put the witness in his car, I went immediately to the back.
Mr. BELIN - In other words, as I understand the sequence, you first went to the back of the building and had that sealed off first, or not?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - You tell me what happened then.
Mr. HARKNESS - I had this witness with me. I didn't want to lose this witness.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. HARKNESS - So I took him to the car.
Mr. BELIN - To Inspector Sawyer's car?
Mr. HARKNESS - To Inspector Sawyer's car, which was right in front.
Mr. BELIN - Which was parked in front of the Texas School Book Depository?
Mr. HARKNESS - And left the witness there and went around to the back.
Mr. BELIN - On whose radio did you call? Did you call in before or after you left the witness in the car?
Mr. HARKNESS - I don't remember in exact sequence there, but it was in the process of going to the car there.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you do?
Mr. HARKNESS - See, here is the thing. The radio traffic was heavy at the time, and it depended on how long you had to wait to get in.
Mr. BELIN - All right, in any event, after you made the call, what did you do on the radio? And after you got the man in the car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Well---
Mr. BELIN - The witness in the car, what did you do?
Mr. HARKNESS - Stayed at the back of the building until I was relieved by a squad.
Mr. BELIN - So you then went to the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - When you were at Inspector Sawyer's car, did you see him there?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was he at his car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir; he was by his car, near his car.
Mr. BELIN - Do you know whether or not he had gone inside the building.
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - You mean you don't know?
Mr. HARKNESS - Don't know whether he had gone in or not. Actually, he was standing there in front taking information. All the information was being funneled to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. BELIN - Did you tell him you had a witness?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - In his car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - At that time, had the building been sealed off yet when you told him that?
Mr. HARKNESS - At that time?
Mr. BELIN - When you told Inspector Sawyer that you had a witness that said the shot came from the building, up to that particular moment, had the front part of the building been sealed off yet?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - It had already been sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - There was two officers with Inspector Sawyer at the front.
Mr. BELIN - Were they stopping people from going in and out?
Mr. HARKNESS - I don't know.
Mr. BELIN - You don't know?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir; I don't know that, because I didn't go up and talk to them.
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice whether or not people were coming in and out of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - No. I was interested in getting around to the back of the building to make sure it was.
Mr. BELIN - Then am I correct that your testimony is that you didn't notice whether people were coming in and out? Did you notice, or did you not notice whether people were coming out of the building at that time?
Mr. HARKNESS - Several officers at the area, and it was a lot of people around. I don't know whether they were going in or out or not. I couldn't say that.
Mr. BELIN - Then you went around to the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was anyone around in the back when you got there?
Mr. HARKNESS - There were some Secret Service agents there. I didn't get them identified. They told me they were Secret Service.
Mr. BELIN - Then did you say around the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes; I stayed at the back until the squad got there.
Mr. HARKNESS - I went back to the front, and Inspector Sawyer---helped get the crowd back first, and then Inspector Sawyer assigned me to some freight cars that were leaving out of the yard, to go down and search all freight cars that were leaving the yard.

Harkness is identified in that image that Dan posted. Based on the sequence that Harkness says happened, it suggests to me that this image was taken shortly after 12:36.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2024, 10:22:17 PM »
I'm not veering off anything. I'm just highlighting that you completely make up all your timings out of thin air.
And that they are usually way off.
The four minutes you assign for Haygood to get to the underpass fence is a joke, completely made up by you.
You are shown real evidence demonstrating the time is actually half that and you just brush it off because it doesn't agree with your completely made up timings.

How can anything be proven to you if you don't accept actual evidence.
It's fair enough that some timings must be estimated, I have no problem with that, but these estimations must emanate from the evidence.
Saying "well, I think it's this" isn't good enough.

I've looked at the Darnell footage a lot more closely and realised the route I did for Haygood needs updating.
In the pic below:
1] Where Haygood leaves his bike
2] Haygood at the underpass fence
3] Haygood seen behind Roger Craig
4] Haygood seen walking towards the TSBD
From 4 back to 1 just shows Haygood's quickest route back to his bike after we see him in the Darnell film walking towards the TSBD building.
As Mitch has pointed out a couple of times, Haygood is not walking along the Elm Street extension, he is in the railroad yard. The extension ends at the yellow line on the pic below:

Haygood is at point 2 within one minute and forty seconds.
This gives him 3 to 4 minutes to walk the route outlined.
This is really easily done.
No need for impostors or any of that nonsense.

For starters, between points #1 & #2, you have Officer Haygood running straight through the Ft Worth sign. Haygood, after righting his motorcycle at the Elm Curb, ran directly (N) toward the Picket Fence. He continued running in that direction and then eventually veered (W) toward the Triple Underpass. On the back end of your diagram, after #4, the "No Glove Cop" should be WALKING Directly Forward/toward the TSBD Loading Dock. The No Glove Cop does Not WALK toward the Pergola. Take the time and closely examine the Darnell/Martin Films. Through my research, I have untangled Officer Haygood's entire journey and how he was able to back at his motorcycle make his 12:35 radio transmission. The "No Glove Cop" is Not Haygood. Just ask Charles who has supplied further evidence to that end. The question now is: (1) Is the "No Glove Cop" a real DPD Motorcycle Officer? or (2) Is the "No Glove Cop" an imposture = Conspiracy?  - To Be Continued -   
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 11:54:38 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2024, 10:22:17 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2024, 10:51:40 PM »
Here’s a snip from Harkness’ testimony:

Mr. BELIN - Now you mentioned that you put something on the radio here, and I hand you here what has been marked as Sawyer Deposition Exhibit A. Before doing that, do you remember what call number you used, you were using on that day?
Mr. HARKNESS - I believe 260.
Mr. BELIN - Well, I notice here that there is a call with a notation at 12:36 p.m., 260 to 531. 531 is your office in the main station?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What does it say there on that transcript?
Mr. HARKNESS - "Witness says shots came from fifth floor, Texas Book Depository store at Houston and Elm. I have him with me now and we are sealing off the building."
Mr. BELIN - All right, that was at 12:36 p.m.?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Had the building been sealed off at that time?
Mr. HARKNESS - Not to my knowledge. There were several officers around it, but I don't know whether it had been sealed off or not.
Mr. BELIN - In the process of sealing off the building, what did you do?
Mr. HARKNESS - Asked for a squad.
Mr. BELIN - How long did it take you after that to have the back part sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - The guard was arriving by the time I got off my motorcycle. There was already additional squads en route.
Mr. BELIN - How soon after 12:36 p.m., would you say the building was sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - It was sealed off then because I was back there and two other men.
Mr. BELIN - You are talking about the back part of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - What about the front part of the building? When was that sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - Inspector Sawyer and two officers were there.
Mr. BELIN - By the time you got around to the front part of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir; by the time I put the witness in his car, I went immediately to the back.
Mr. BELIN - In other words, as I understand the sequence, you first went to the back of the building and had that sealed off first, or not?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - You tell me what happened then.
Mr. HARKNESS - I had this witness with me. I didn't want to lose this witness.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Mr. HARKNESS - So I took him to the car.
Mr. BELIN - To Inspector Sawyer's car?
Mr. HARKNESS - To Inspector Sawyer's car, which was right in front.
Mr. BELIN - Which was parked in front of the Texas School Book Depository?
Mr. HARKNESS - And left the witness there and went around to the back.
Mr. BELIN - On whose radio did you call? Did you call in before or after you left the witness in the car?
Mr. HARKNESS - I don't remember in exact sequence there, but it was in the process of going to the car there.
Mr. HARKNESS - See, here is the thing. The radio traffic was heavy at the time, and it depended on how long you had to wait to get in.
Mr. BELIN - All right, in any event, after you made the call, what did you do on the radio? And after you got the man in the car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Well---
Mr. BELIN - The witness in the car, what did you do?
Mr. HARKNESS - Stayed at the back of the building until I was relieved by a squad.
Mr. BELIN - So you then went to the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - When you were at Inspector Sawyer's car, did you see him there?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was he at his car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir; he was by his car, near his car.
Mr. BELIN - Do you know whether or not he had gone inside the building.
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - You mean you don't know?
Mr. HARKNESS - Don't know whether he had gone in or not. Actually, he was standing there in front taking information. All the information was being funneled to Inspector Sawyer.
Mr. BELIN - Did you tell him you had a witness?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - In his car?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - At that time, had the building been sealed off yet when you told him that?
Mr. HARKNESS - At that time?
Mr. BELIN - When you told Inspector Sawyer that you had a witness that said the shot came from the building, up to that particular moment, had the front part of the building been sealed off yet?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - It had already been sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS - There was two officers with Inspector Sawyer at the front.
Mr. BELIN - Were they stopping people from going in and out?
Mr. HARKNESS - I don't know.
Mr. BELIN - You don't know?
Mr. HARKNESS - No, sir; I don't know that, because I didn't go up and talk to them.
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice whether or not people were coming in and out of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - No. I was interested in getting around to the back of the building to make sure it was.
Mr. BELIN - Then am I correct that your testimony is that you didn't notice whether people were coming in and out? Did you notice, or did you not notice whether people were coming out of the building at that time?
Mr. HARKNESS - Several officers at the area, and it was a lot of people around. I don't know whether they were going in or out or not. I couldn't say that.
Mr. BELIN - Then you went around to the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Was anyone around in the back when you got there?
Mr. HARKNESS - There were some Secret Service agents there. I didn't get them identified. They told me they were Secret Service.
Mr. BELIN - Then did you say around the back of the building?
Mr. HARKNESS - Yes; I stayed at the back until the squad got there.
Mr. HARKNESS - I went back to the front, and Inspector Sawyer---helped get the crowd back first, and then Inspector Sawyer assigned me to some freight cars that were leaving out of the yard, to go down and search all freight cars that were leaving the yard.

Harkness is identified in that image that Dan posted. Based on the sequence that Harkness says happened, it suggests to me that this image was taken shortly after 12:36.
In Harkness' testimony, he first takes off West with King down Main to Industrial, then comes back and winds up in the rail yard, where he runs into Amos Euins. After hearing Euins' story, Harkness calls in at 12:36, plants Euins on the back of his trike then drives him to the front of the Depository. Harkness didn't run around to the back of the Depository until after depositing Euins in Sawyer's car. The Hughes film shows Harkness and King speeding west on Main, and later on has a DPD officer on a three-wheeler puttering around in the rail yard. The Martin film shows Harkness riding east on Old Elm with Euins on the back, while Sawyer pulls in at the front of the TSBD in he background.

Harkness doesn't ask for an extra squad until 12:41

The upshot is that Harkness appearance in the Darnell film would have been before Harkness went around to the back of the building.