Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17  (Read 12035 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2024, 10:41:46 AM »
Advertisement
First of all, it's up to you not me, to prove any inaccuracy of a public clock which thousands and thousands of citizens relied upon!!
Do you have a single piece of evidence to suggest that the Hertz public clock was off the City Hall time by 1 second or even a minute?

Oh no you don't. You don't get to make a claim about the Hertz clock being 100% correct and then say that I have to prove you wrong. That's typical LN crap which makes it an exercise in futility to try to have a normal conversation with you.

Sorry Martin, you don't understand that YOUR claim is YOUR problem, if you want to claim that the Official Hertz Public Clock which was proven to be perfectly synchronized with the Official Dallas Police Clock were unbelievably both wrong, then YOU must provide proof! It's as simple as that.
I eagerly await your proof.

The areas on the document where the DOA is written and the actual time of death are in two completely unconnected different sections.
The document does say that Tippit arrived DOA and then the certificate also specifically says the actual time of death was 1:15.

You can't be this stupid. On the left side it says under the line "Place of death" (which is DOA Methodist Hospital) and on the right it says "Date and time of death" which is 1:15 PM November 22, 1963.

Hilarious, you couldn't be more wrong, the "Place of death" was at the corner of Tenth and Patton and the "Date and time of death" was therefore correctly estimated @ 1:15 PM November 22, 1963.

So in summary.

1. The eyewitness evidence overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
2. The forensic evidence of the discarded shells overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
3. The forensic evidence of one of the bullets in Tippit exclusively matched by Ballistics Expert Nicol, overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
4. The physical evidence of the discarded Jacket near the crime scene overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
5. Oswald in the Texas Theater pulling the exact same revolver while trying to kill more Police Officers, overwhelming proves it was Oswald.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2024, 10:41:46 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2024, 02:01:47 PM »
Sorry Martin, you don't understand that YOUR claim is YOUR problem, if you want to claim that the Official Hertz Public Clock which was proven to be perfectly synchronized with the Official Dallas Police Clock were unbelievably both wrong, then YOU must provide proof! It's as simple as that.
I eagerly await your proof.

Hilarious, you couldn't be more wrong, the "Place of death" was at the corner of Tenth and Patton and the "Date and time of death" was therefore correctly estimated @ 1:15 PM November 22, 1963.

So in summary.

1. The eyewitness evidence overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
2. The forensic evidence of the discarded shells overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
3. The forensic evidence of one of the bullets in Tippit exclusively matched by Ballistics Expert Nicol, overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
4. The physical evidence of the discarded Jacket near the crime scene overwhelming proves it was Oswald.
5. Oswald in the Texas Theater pulling the exact same revolver while trying to kill more Police Officers, overwhelming proves it was Oswald.

JohnM

Great post John but this is hopeless.  The same pattern.  Ask for evidence, be given evidence, suggest evidence is fake or wrong but without providing any explanation or evidence for why that is the case.  Deny you are suggesting a conspiracy.  Ask others to disprove your baseless claim that something is "possible."  Rinse and repeat.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2024, 03:11:24 PM »
Great post John but this is hopeless.  The same pattern.  Ask for evidence, be given evidence, suggest evidence is fake or wrong but without providing any explanation or evidence for why that is the case.  Deny you are suggesting a conspiracy.  Ask others to disprove your baseless claim that something is "possible."  Rinse and repeat.

Classic LN. Present a clock on a building, without any evidence for the alleged accuracy of that clock and call it "evidence"

Just like, in Richard's delusional mind, the presence of a rifle for which no conclusive authentication is provided somehow is "evidence" that Oswald was on the 6th floor of the TSBD at the time of the shooting. Not to mention the all time classic that the "evidence" for Oswald coming down the stairs of the TSBD within 75 seconds after the shooting, according to Richard, is that it happend

The LN play book is always the same; make a claim not supported by authentication or evidence and say you are right unless somebody proves you wrong!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2024, 03:11:24 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2024, 03:22:04 PM »

Thanks Richard, yeah, the pointless motivation for someone who literally says that they "don't give a damn" if Oswald is guilty or innocent and only debates here because he "finds it(the evidence) highly dubious" is truly surreal.

At the end of the day the Absolute Monster that was Lee Harvey Oswald, killed two good Men and left three Women as widowers and a stack of children fatherless, I hope Oswald is suffering painfully in Eternal Damnation! And to think some Conspiracy Theorists who couldn't deductively reason their way out of a wet paper bag, misguidedly defend this Maniac??

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 03:37:36 PM by John Mytton »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2024, 03:47:37 PM »
Thanks Richard, yeah, the pointless motivation for someone who literally says that they "don't give a damn" if Oswald is guilty or innocent and only debates here because he "finds it(the evidence) highly dubious" is truly surreal.

At the end of the day the Absolute Monster that was Lee Harvey Oswald, killed two good Men and left three Women as widowers and a stack of children fatherless, I hope Oswald is suffering painfully in Eternal Damnation! And to think some Conspiracy Theorists who couldn't deductively reason their way out of a wet paper bag, misguidedly defend this Maniac??

JohnM

Great post John!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2024, 03:47:37 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2024, 04:07:39 PM »

JohnM

This is a very good post. It brings home the reality of who and what Lee Harvey Oswald really was.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2024, 09:27:43 PM »
At the end of the day the Absolute Monster that was Lee Harvey Oswald, killed two good Men and left three Women as widowers and a stack of children fatherless, I hope Oswald is suffering painfully in Eternal Damnation! And to think some Conspiracy Theorists who couldn't deductively reason their way out of a wet paper bag, misguidedly defend this Maniac?? - John Mytton

The words of a guy who considers himself to be a rational researcher....... Absolutely hilarious!

The faux dramatics are so over the top that they can only be considered entertaining.

Even if Oswald did kill Kennedy and Tippit, he's been dead for 60 years, which means that Mytton was only a child or a teenager when the killings took place. He is, just like most of us, an outsider to this case. To nevertheless build up so much hatred towards a long dead invidual who never had his day in court and Mytton only believes to be guilty is utterly insane.

Do I defend Oswald? No, but I also don't declare him guilty based on the crappy evidence the WC and guys like Mytton come up with. And that's precisely what Mytton and his ilk can't handle. It goes against their "if you are not with us, you are against us" cult mantra. There is no rationality involved here or common sense. It's utter dishonesty driven by pure hatred. I have yet to meet one LN who is willing to conceed that there are obvious problems with the evidence and they way it was handled. Guys like Mytton "just know that Oswald did it" no matter how many problems there are with the evidence. Truth be told, I'm not really sure why LNs are so irrational that they believe the evidence to be 100% correct and conclusive, when nothing in the world is ever 100% correct and conclusive. Sometimes I think it's because they actually believe that the evidence is 100% correct and conclusive, but at other times I think they are just too afraid to admit that something is not right with the evidence because it might lead them on a path of discovery on which they will find that what they believe actually isn't true or conclusive at all.

Anyway, this is why Mytton will never understand that there are also people who are and can be neutral observers who just want to examine the evidence against Oswald. I'll be the first to declare Oswald guilty if the evidence conclusively showed that, but it doesn't and that's where Mytton's problem really lies. He can not argue the case or discuss the evidence beyond what is written in his bible (the Bugliosi doorstopper) and the WC report. And Mytton isn't the only one. There are several LNs on this forum who will tell you that what they argue is the truth, but when asked a simple question they are unable to answer it and either ignore the question or run. It's pathetic!

Let me give an example. Months ago, Richard Smith, argued that Oswald's rifle was found on the 6th floor and that was proof that Oswald himself was on the 6th floor at the time of the shooting. When asked how the presence of a rifle, even if it did in fact belong to Oswald, can be proof that Oswald himself was on the 6th floor when Kennedy was killed, he fell silent. It's been months and he still hasn't come up with an answer! See where this is going?

But it's also great entertaiment to see guys like Mytton and Smith making fools of themselves time after time. It's actually a good reason to continue posting on this forum....  Thumb1:

Oh btw, it's highly likely that Mytton's compulsive nature will compel him to respond to this post with a childish comment like "I thought you said you would ignore me", but that only shows two things; (1) his infantile nature and (2) that he is really nothing more than a troll who tries to provoke responses. This time I figured it was worth to give him what he wanted as it would blow up in his face, which of course it did!  :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 10:19:26 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2024, 09:27:43 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2024, 04:50:52 PM »
In which we learn that because a wrong like double murder was committed in the past it is not a big deal.  Poor Oswald.  So many people are still picking on him.  Hitler and Jack the Ripper must welcome this interpretation of history.  Everyone should just leave them alone and get over it.  It happened in the past.  HA HA HA.  Comedy gold.