Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17  (Read 18546 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2024, 03:54:11 PM »
Advertisement
when did I say they planted evidence to place him on a bus?
How are they my fantasy conspirators? - U made them up.
https://jfk.boards.net/post/7693

They don't call you "Strawman Smith" for nothing

LOL.  You can tell CTers are cornered with they start playing the everything is suspect, but they are not suggesting a conspiracy card.  HA HA HA.  Now where have I heard that one before?  Maybe in "Europe"?   So the bus transfer was not planted?  How about instead of trying to decipher whatever point you are trying to make that you just lay it out for once?  I tried to help you communicate in complete thoughts.  Try this "I think Oswald was/was not on the bus because [here you fill in a thought].

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2024, 03:54:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2024, 04:11:24 PM »
This cartoon is suggestive of the obliviousness of some of the naysayers around here…

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2024, 06:39:19 PM »
This cartoon is suggestive of the obliviousness of some of the naysayers around here…

They read the conspiracy books and get drunk on all of this history about the CIA and Operation Northwoods and Guatemala and intrigue and spying and military industrial complex and Allan Dulles. So they have to interpret the assassination through that view, through that history. It's the only way for them it makes sense. The nut with the umbrella is not a nut with an umbrella; no, he's signalling the sniper teams. Secret teams and CIA and spies and coverups and Cold War intrigue and....they can't resist it.

It's the Jim Garrison view. We can't reason with it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 06:55:25 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2024, 06:39:19 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2024, 09:47:34 PM »
LOL.  You can tell CTers are cornered with they start playing the everything is suspect, but they are not suggesting a conspiracy card.  HA HA HA.  Now where have I heard that one before?  Maybe in "Europe"?   So the bus transfer was not planted?  How about instead of trying to decipher whatever point you are trying to make that you just lay it out for once?  I tried to help you communicate in complete thoughts.  Try this "I think Oswald was/was not on the bus because [here you fill in a thought].

LOL.  You can tell CTers are cornered with they start playing the everything is suspect, but they are not suggesting a conspiracy card.  HA HA HA.

LOL. You can tell when the LNs have no answers to questions being asked; they collectively start to attack CT's

So the bus transfer was not planted?

Here's one of those simple questions; when was the first time the bus transfer having been found was mentioned in any report?

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2024, 09:57:32 PM »

cornered? - I don't think so. All I said was that he was completely searched when he was arrested.
I showed a document to prove it.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53757723472_86ccd680a9_o.png

Here is a link to 4 witnesses saw a man leave the plaza in a car. 2 of them said it looked like Oswald.

Does that mean I choose the car and you choose the bus? -  NO !
It means the case against Oswald is completely inconsistent and broken.
So ramble all day Richard with your dopey conspirator stories you try to pin on legitimate criticisms of this case.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 10:05:11 PM by Michael Capasse »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2024, 09:57:32 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2024, 10:17:08 PM »
cornered? - I don't think so. All I said was that he was completely searched when he was arrested.

Here is a link to 4 witnesses saw a man leave the plaza in a car. 2 of them said it looked like Oswald.

So ramble all day Richard with your dopey conspirator stories you try to pin on legitimate criticisms of this case.

You can't talk to him like that. He doesn't have a clue what the words "legitimate criticisms" mean.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2024, 01:23:41 PM »

"Completely" searched.  LOL.   Once again you have failed to address a single substantive point or even tell us what you are suggesting.  This is real simple.  If Oswald wasn't on that bus, then someone MUST have planted the transfer.  The police said it was found in Oswald's possession.  There are only two possible explanations for this:  1) Oswald was given the transfer by the bus driver; or 2) it was planted on him by DPD.  If you are suggesting that the transfer was planted - and why else would you harp on this - then that means you are the proponent of the "dopey conspirator stories."   If so, that begs an explanation for which I've repeatedly try to get from you.  WHY would the police want to place Oswald on that bus?  How does this advance the cause of framing him?  If there is no point to this from the perspective of framing Oswald, then that lends itself to the conclusion the transfer was not planted and Oswald was on the bus.  So spin us a yarn and explain why anyone trying to frame Oswald would need to place him on that bus.  The bus that takes him nowhere.

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2024, 02:06:21 PM »
"Completely" searched.  LOL.   Once again you have failed to address a single substantive point or even tell us what you are suggesting.  This is real simple.  If Oswald wasn't on that bus, then someone MUST have planted the transfer.  The police said it was found in Oswald's possession.  There are only two possible explanations for this:  1) Oswald was given the transfer by the bus driver; or 2) it was planted on him by DPD.  If you are suggesting that the transfer was planted - and why else would you harp on this - then that means you are the proponent of the "dopey conspirator stories."   If so, that begs an explanation for which I've repeatedly try to get from you.  WHY would the police want to place Oswald on that bus?  How does this advance the cause of framing him?  If there is no point to this from the perspective of framing Oswald, then that lends itself to the conclusion the transfer was not planted and Oswald was on the bus.  So spin us a yarn and explain why anyone trying to frame Oswald would need to place him on that bus.  The bus that takes him nowhere.

I'm sorry, I don't have time for your nonsense - I stated my case with documentation to back it up.
U can spend the rest of the day making what you think a fantasy conspirator would do, of course could never be proven.
Up to you, that means nothing to me.  These facts remain:

Lee was "completely searched" at the time of his arrest.
There were no bullets or bus transfer found on his person.

4 people saw a man leave DP in a car.  2 of them said it looked like Lee Oswald.
When the suspect was asked about this, he did not deny it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'll go one step further

The WC was already aware what was expected of them as early as January 1964:
https://jfk.boards.net/post/7711

« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 02:13:45 PM by Michael Capasse »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2024, 02:06:21 PM »