Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17  (Read 18541 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: T.F. Bowley, A Wind-Up Wristwatch & 1:17
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2024, 03:48:06 PM »
Advertisement
I'm sorry, I don't have time for your nonsense - I stated my case with documentation to back it up.
U can spend the rest of the day making what you think a fantasy conspirator would do, of course could never be proven.
Up to you, that means nothing to me.  These facts remain:

Lee was "completely searched" at the time of his arrest.
There were no bullets or bus transfer found on his person.

4 people saw a man leave DP in a car.  2 of them said it looked like Lee Oswald.
When the suspect was asked about this, he did not deny it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'll go one step further

The WC was already aware what was expected of them as early as January 1964:
https://jfk.boards.net/post/7711

You have time to type another rant but can't answer a very simple question?  Why would anyone plant evidence to place Oswald on the bus?  How can you suggest the bus transfer was planted but then claim you are not suggesting a conspiracy?  If Oswald left in a car, wouldn't that confirm a conspiracy?  It wasn't his car.  Why would anyone be picking him up in the middle of the day except to aid in his escape?  It's an interesting psychological insight to watch you struggle so mightily against accepting the consequences of your own claims having validity.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2024, 03:48:06 PM »

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2024, 03:50:12 PM »
You have time to type another rant but can't answer a very simple question?  Why would anyone plant evidence to place Oswald on the bus?  How can you suggest the bus transfer was planted but then claim you are not suggesting a conspiracy?  If Oswald left in a car, wouldn't that confirm a conspiracy?  It wasn't his car.  Why would anyone be picking him up in the middle of the day except to aid in his escape?  It's an interesting psychological insight to watch you struggle so mightily against accepting the consequences of your own claims having validity.

I am not struggling with anything.
Have a good day, Richard.  :)

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2024, 09:30:11 PM »
It's hard to fathom the logic behind suggesting that a short delay in finding the bus transfer after his arrest lends itself somehow to it being planted.  But again, this implies that Oswald never got on the bus, and someone is trying to place Oswald there by planting evidence.  We are left in a sense of wonderment, however, as to WHY they are doing this.  In this CTer fantasy, the DPD or someone goes to the considerable risk of planting evidence in a homicide case - and not just any homicide case but the assassination of the president.  WHY is it so important for them to place Oswald on this bus that goes nowhere?  How do they ensure that the driver and other passengers either support or at least don't refute that Oswald got on that bus?  How do they know that Oswald was not in the presence of someone else who could vouch for him at the time he was supposed to be on the bus?   None of that is ever addressed.  It's just the transfer wasn't found right away, so that makes it suspect for some unspecified reason.

You make a great point, Richard; one that is never properly addressed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2024, 09:30:11 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2024, 10:21:55 PM »

You have time to type another rant but can't answer a very simple question?

Looking in the mirror? In recent months you have been asked numerous questions in connection with all sorts of wild claims you made and you haven't been able to answer one of them. Instead, you've ran away saying you don't want to talk to me anymore but then respond to my comments by pretending to respond to a comment of another user. You're truly pathetic.

Why would anyone plant evidence to place Oswald on the bus?

That's actually a good question. Perhaps the simple answer is that at some point in time during the "investigation" they needed to explain how (the long dead) Oswald made his way to the roominghouse as several witnesses had said he (or somebody looking like him) has been picked up by a rambler. With Bledsoe's "identification" of a hole in Oswald's shirt (the one he wasn't wearing on the bus) perhaps it was just convinient to place Oswald on the bus near the TSBD.

If you want to claim that the bus transfer was actually authentic and did belong to Oswald, you need to produce a chain of evidence for it. But, as with so many other pieces of evidence, no such chain exists. So, I'll ask again, when was the bus transfer allegedly found on Oswald first reported and where is the document showing it was placed in the evidence locker prior to Oswald's death?

How can you suggest the bus transfer was planted but then claim you are not suggesting a conspiracy?

If the bus transfer was planted it was off course done as part of a conspiracy. That's obvious.

If Oswald left in a car, wouldn't that confirm a conspiracy? 

Yes indeed... and that may well have been the reason for the bus transfer.

Thank you for providing a possible answer to your own question.   Thumb1:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 09:25:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2024, 02:11:33 AM »
So in addition to someone/anyone on the bus who said Oswald boarded that bus (former landlady Mary Bledsoe), we can now add William Whaley to the list of those telling porky pies in order to frame the patsy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2024, 02:11:33 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2024, 09:24:42 AM »
It's hard to fathom the logic behind suggesting that a short delay in finding the bus transfer after his arrest lends itself somehow to it being planted.  But again, this implies that Oswald never got on the bus, and someone is trying to place Oswald there by planting evidence.  We are left in a sense of wonderment, however, as to WHY they are doing this.  In this CTer fantasy, the DPD or someone goes to the considerable risk of planting evidence in a homicide case - and not just any homicide case but the assassination of the president.  WHY is it so important for them to place Oswald on this bus that goes nowhere?  How do they ensure that the driver and other passengers either support or at least don't refute that Oswald got on that bus?  How do they know that Oswald was not in the presence of someone else who could vouch for him at the time he was supposed to be on the bus?   None of that is ever addressed.  It's just the transfer wasn't found right away, so that makes it suspect for some unspecified reason.

It's hard to fathom the logic behind suggesting that a short delay in finding the bus transfer after his arrest lends itself somehow to it being planted.

Thanks Richard, it's abundantly clear to me, that initially for everyone's safety the Dallas Police simply patted down Oswald and shortly thereafter it was determined that Oswald should be searched more thoroughly. Simple as that!

But again, this implies that Oswald never got on the bus, and someone is trying to place Oswald there by planting evidence.

The idea of adding an unnecessary complication is absurd.

Bledsoe, who knew Oswald, confirmed on the very next day that Oswald got on and off her bus while the bus was stuck on Elm street. And as far as I know at that stage, none of that information was public knowledge and even if it was, how would Bledsoe know that the bus in question was in fact the same bus that took her to where she lived?

McWatters on the same day confirmed that the Bus transfer on Oswald came from his bus and the transfer had McWatters unique punch mark. Besides, the Bus Transfer could only have come from McWatters and if McWatters was part of some massive conspiracy, McWatters would have positively identified Oswald but alas, Oswald was as expected just another unimportant passenger.

And to top it off, Oswald himself admitted being on a bus and then he admitted to getting off the bus because the bus was stuck in traffic.

The only reason the CT's are fighting this hard to deny this solid piece of evidence is because the CT's know that Oswald's panicked flight from the TSBD is powerful evidence of Oswald's undeniable guilt!

Flight, in the context of criminal law, means when a person accused of a crime runs away or hides to avoid arrest or prosecution.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/flight#:~:text=Flight%2C%20in%20the%20context%20of,to%20avoid%20arrest%20or%20prosecution

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 01:30:08 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2024, 11:18:01 AM »
So in addition to someone/anyone on the bus who said Oswald boarded that bus (former landlady Mary Bledsoe), we can now add William Whaley to the list of those telling porky pies in order to frame the patsy.

When was the discovery of the bus transfer first mentioned in a DPD report?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2024, 01:16:57 PM »
The bus traveled West on Elm Street to about Murphy Street and made a stop and that is when I saw Lee Oswald get on the bus. The traffic was heavy and it took quite sometime [sic] to travel two or three blocks. During that time someone made the statement that the President had been shot and while the bus was stopped due to the heavy traffic, Oswald got off the bus and I didn't see him again. I know this man was Lee Oswald because he lived in my home from October 7, 1963 to October 14, 1963.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/bledsoe1.htm

Senator COOPER - Are you certain that you did see some man who knocked on the window of your door of your bus and wanted to get in your bus at some point near Murphy?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; I am positive about that. There was--
Senator COOPER - You saw that man get off later?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes.
Senator COOPER - Before you got to--
Mr. McWATTERS - Before I got to Lamar Street, between Poydras and Lamar.
Senator COOPER - That is all.
Mr. McWATTERS - The best I can remember is that is where I issued two transfers. That is the best I can remember.
Mr. BALL - To clear this matter up with your punch, you have your punch there, have you?

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm
Mr. BALL - Tell me when you issued it, on what run?
Mr. McWATTERS - I issued it on Marsalis and Munger line at I would say, around to the best of my knowledge it would be around 12:40 or somewheres in that vicinity on November 22.
Mr. BALL - And it has your punch mark, has it?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; that is my punch mark.
Mr. BALL - Identify it punched in the p.m. section?
Mr. McWATTERS - Of the Lakewood column here on the transfer.
Mr. BALL - When did you punch it exactly? Where were you when you punched it?
Mr. McWATTERS - I punched it before I left the end of the line, in other words.
Mr. BALL - This is number 004459, is the transfer number. Entitled "The Shoppers Transfer." Every transfer has a separate number, has it?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; everyone has a separate number.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/mcwatters.htm

The back Oswald's Bus transfer shows multiple folds.

Mr. BALL. I don't want you to say he admitted the transfer. I want you to tell me what he said about the transfer.
Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/fritz1.htm

Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/bookhout.htm

Mr. McCLOY. Was it a sharpshooter's or a marksman's? There are two different types, you know.
Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.
Oswald admitted that he was present in the Texas School Book Depository Building on the 22d of November 1963, where he had been employed since the 15th of October. Oswald told Captain Fritz that he was a laborer in this building and had access to the entire building. It had offices on the first and second floors with storage on third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors.
Oswald told Captain Fritz that he went to lunch at approximately noon on the 22d of November, ate his lunch in the lunchroom, and had gone and gotten a Coca Cola from the Coca Cola machine to have with his lunch. He claimed that he was in the lunchroom at the time President Kennedy passed the building.
He was asked why he left the School Book Depository that day, and he stated that in all the confusion he was certain that there would be no more work for the rest of the day, that everybody was too upset, there was too much confusion, so he just decided that there would be no work for the rest of the day and so he went home. He got on a bus and went home. He went to his residence on North Beckley, changed his clothes, and then went to a movie.
Captain Fritz asked him if he always carried a pistol when he went to the movie, and he said he carried it because he felt like it. He admitted that he did have a pistol on him at the time of his arrest, in this theatre, in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas. He further admitted that he had resisted arrest and had received a bump and a cut as a result of his resisting of arrest. He then denied that he had killed Officer Tippit or President Kennedy.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/hosty.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2024, 01:16:57 PM »