JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Hany Farid - The Truth Of The Backyard Photographs

<< < (2/2)

Paul May:

--- Quote from: Fergus O'brien on April 28, 2024, 03:30:32 PM ---and you would not be at all biased MR MAY ?  , i think we both know differently dont we ? . i am quite long in the tooth in terms of studying this case and reading JFK threads on such forums as this  . and as such you are no stranger to me . as we might say where i come from I KNOW YOU OF OLD . i am not trying to BS you so if you wouldnt mind please dont try to BS me . but thank you for your reply , it is nothing less than i might expect from one such as you .

--- End quote ---

And yet, you don’t address the science. What you do is attack me personally even though I have no idea who you are. Do you have any familiarity with the photographic sciences? And no, I’m not biased in the least. Simple question for you. Do you believe in God? If you do, what is your evidence?

Fergus O'Brien:

--- Quote from: Paul May on May 14, 2024, 04:22:08 AM ---And yet, you don’t address the science. What you do is attack me personally even though I have no idea who you are. Do you have any familiarity with the photographic sciences? And no, I’m not biased in the least. Simple question for you. Do you believe in God? If you do, what is your evidence?

--- End quote ---

i in know way attacked you , i merely pointed out the facts that we have both been around these sort of discussion forums a lot of years and that i am quite familiar with you .so while you may not necessarily know me i do know you . ive read many of your posts and threads that you posted in , as i said before i know you of old .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version