Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Cyril Wecht has died  (Read 5784 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Dr. Cyril Wecht has died
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2024, 08:53:21 PM »
Advertisement
  There is No comparison to how someone chooses to sit on a BENCH SEAT vs the restrictions of a BUCKET SEAT/Jump Seat. It's like sitting anywhere inside a Caddy vs a Mustang front bucket seat. JFK had plenty of Lateral space options to use and therefore shift his sitting position. The back brace JFK was wearing also may have resulted in his altering his seated position. Wearing a back brace while in a seated position for an extended time period is very uncomfortable. And NOBODY knows the exact seated position of JFK at the moment the bullet entered his BACK.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 09:47:34 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2024, 08:53:21 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2024, 01:11:29 AM »
 :D :D :D
  There is No comparison to how someone chooses to sit on a BENCH SEAT vs the restrictions of a BUCKET SEAT/Jump Seat. It's like sitting anywhere inside a Caddy vs a Mustang front bucket seat. JFK had plenty of Lateral space options to use and therefore shift his sitting position. The back brace JFK was wearing also may have resulted in his altering his seated position. Wearing a back brace while in a seated position for an extended time period is very uncomfortable. And NOBODY knows the exact seated position of JFK at the moment the bullet entered his BACK.

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2024, 05:27:20 AM »

I tried to approximate the viewpoint of the Love Field Photo. The animation shows the jump-seat was inboard relative to where Kennedy sat.

In San Antonio, the Governor sat tight to the door interior;
note his head's location relative to the side window.

In Dallas, the Governor sat away from the door interior;
his head being more inboard than it was in San Antonio,
the relationship towards the side window is different.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2024, 05:27:20 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2024, 10:43:47 AM »

I tried to approximate the viewpoint of the Love Field Photo. The animation shows the jump-seat was inboard relative to where Kennedy sat.

In San Antonio, the Governor sat tight to the door interior;
note his head's location relative to the side window.

In Dallas, the Governor sat away from the door interior;
his head being more inboard than it was in San Antonio,
the relationship towards the side window is different.

Nice work Jerry, thanks. The animation clearly shows that the width of the back seat is maximized. There is an offset relative to the thickness of the door that allows the extra width of the rear seat.

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2024, 11:47:00 AM »

Back in January of 2023 I took Jack Trojan’s dual laser challenge and proved that the entrance and exit wounds do actually occur in the proper places. If you search for my posts from that time period, you can find photos and discussion of this test. The  video you are referring to is on YouTube. Search for JFK assassination magic bullet test. If the exit wound on JFK is where you think it is, I think it is due to the shot missing the entrance mark a little bit to the JFK’s left and they have the JFK model sitting too erect.

yes thank you Charles i do believe you have the correct program , thank you .

the exit point was where i said it was . but thank you .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2024, 11:47:00 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2024, 01:50:54 PM »

hi Martin you ask an interesting and valid question . lets see what our LN friends come up with .

It seems they have got no plausible answer to my question, so they simply ignore it and pretend it was never asked.   Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2024, 03:39:36 PM »

The Love Field photos don't show Kennedy as he was seated for the neck wound.

In the example above, the original photo (left inset) shows the President was tilted away from the car interior and towards Jackie. He's reaching up to shake hands. In Dealey Plaza, he didn't lean towards Jackie and shake hands. The tip of the blue arrow reaches to the armpit area of the Governor.

Connally needed no adjustment because his torso seems to have some rotation, though not as much as in Dealey Plaza.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2024, 03:39:36 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2024, 09:34:21 PM »

The Love Field photos don't show Kennedy as he was seated for the neck wound.

In the example above, the original photo (left inset) shows the President was tilted away from the car interior and towards Jackie. He's reaching up to shake hands. In Dealey Plaza, he didn't lean towards Jackie and shake hands. The tip of the blue arrow reaches to the armpit area of the Governor.

Connally needed no adjustment because his torso seems to have some rotation, though not as much as in Dealey Plaza.

So, that's your plausible answer? Moving Kennedy even further to the side of the car and drawing a "possible single-bullet flightpath"?

Really? Why don't you try to make it a bit more convincing and show us a full flightpath from the 6th floor window to the limo to show what the actual angle is?

And btw, if the blue arrow reaches Connally's armpit, wouldn't it have gone through Kennedy's cheek rather than through his neck? Remember, the bullet is supposed to be coming down from a high location and your photo shows it would have missed Kennedy's back completely. Had it gone through Kennedy's back and neck, it would have left Kennedy's body too low to hit Connally's armpit? Let me guess what your solution is; lifting Kennedy up some more?