Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dr. Cyril Wecht has died  (Read 5634 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Dr. Cyril Wecht has died
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2024, 06:21:53 PM »
Advertisement

Like I said earlier, you continue to show us just how clueless you are.

Personal attack? It's All Over.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 06:23:27 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2024, 06:21:53 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2024, 06:55:29 PM »
   Personal attack? It's All Over.

:'(

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2024, 09:48:54 AM »

Also, that's a generous amount of knee room for Kennedy that Wecht has allowed. Wecht's version made it into the "JFK" movie.

Hi Jerry, thanks for showing that Kennedy's body was much higher than Connally's, Wecht's dishonesty in the following demonstration is absolutely outrageous!

Perhaps if Wecht had the man in the green shirt sitting behind the woman we could have a more realistic recreation but then that might actually show that the SBF was in fact very possible! DOH!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2024, 09:48:54 AM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2024, 05:00:31 PM »

the above is the angle that mr Specter and it seems mr Mytton do not want people to see , NOTE THE WHITE MARK ON THE BACK OF THE AGENT IN THE JFK POSITION .

the above is courtesy of mr Pat speer .
https://www.patspeer.com/chapter10examiningtheexaminations

EDIT : my apologies the original image seems not to have worked so i fixed it , but the original image is in the link just above  .
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 12:24:25 PM by Fergus O'Brien »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2024, 08:35:32 AM »

the above is the angle that mr Specter and it seems mr Mytton do not want people to see , NOTE THE WHITE MARK ON THE BACK OF THE AGENT IN THE JFK POSITION .

the above is courtesy of mr Pat speer .
https://www.patspeer.com/chapter10examiningtheexaminations

Your post on my computer shows NO image?

I went to your link and found this photo, is this the one you are referencing?

And if so, you and Speer have made some simple fundamental mistakes.

Firstly, Kennedy's jacket was clearly and dramatically bunched while he was on Elm Street.

Secondly, Kennedy's autopsy photo from the back shows the position of the bullet entrance.

Thirdly, the side-on autopsy photo shows a downward trajectory.

And lastly, both Kennedy and Connally can be seen clearly simultaneously violently reacting.

A) Here we see Kennedy's hand start to raise while cupping and Connally's left shoulder shifts and his right lapel is blasted forward.

B) Then we see Kennedy and Connally both showing a major reaction.

Fergus, next time bring your "A" game because not seeing the full picture greatly diminishes not only yours but the entire CT communities reputation!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2024, 08:35:32 AM »

Online Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2024, 01:08:24 PM »
firstly Mr Mytton you should concern yourself with your own image or reputation on forums such as this . the  manner in which you have behaved over the years and in which you still behave hardly shows you and the LN community in a great light .

secondly the image i posted as you stated correctly (unknown to me ) did not display , i have edited my post accordingly and corrected that . and NO the image i posted is NONE of the images you posted . which was rather part of the point i was making , which was that the image i posted shows the CORRECT entry wound location highlighted with a white mark on the back of the agents jacket .

yes JFKs jacket did bunch up a degree , certainly at times when he was waving , that is a given and not in dispute . Mr Speer can very capably make his own arguments , he does not require myself or anyone to do that for him . however you should have noted my comment did not reference ANY claim by Mr Speer , it was simply to show the readers what the commission , Specter , LN and it seems you did not want them to see .

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2024, 02:08:30 PM »
firstly Mr Mytton you should concern yourself with your own image or reputation on forums such as this . the  manner in which you have behaved over the years and in which you still behave hardly shows you and the LN community in a great light .

secondly the image i posted as you stated correctly (unknown to me ) did not display , i have edited my post accordingly and corrected that . and NO the image i posted is NONE of the images you posted . which was rather part of the point i was making , which was that the image i posted shows the CORRECT entry wound location highlighted with a white mark on the back of the agents jacket .

yes JFKs jacket did bunch up a degree , certainly at times when he was waving , that is a given and not in dispute . Mr Speer can very capably make his own arguments , he does not require myself or anyone to do that for him . however you should have noted my comment did not reference ANY claim by Mr Speer , it was simply to show the readers what the commission , Specter , LN and it seems you did not want them to see .

Seriously?

After being proven wrong, you try to insult me and dump all over Speer, very poor form!

Just be a Man and admit that I destroyed your endorsement and give me credit, then move on.

Thanks in advance.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2024, 02:08:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2024, 05:39:18 PM »
  Just look at the very LOW Angle of that pointer touching the BACK of JFK. Now, place 2 Tall/Wide SS Agents on the (R) running board of the Queen Mary following closely behind the JFK Limo. Those 2 Large SS Agents standing atop the (R) running board makes that Low Angle BACK shot extremely difficult .  Plus, Elm St runs DOWNHILL. This places the Queen Mary at a Higher Elevation on Elm St vs the JFK Limo. This is Exactly why when sharpshooters are attempting to replicate shots being fired from the sniper's nest, they NEVER include a closely following car with 2 Tall/Stocky Men standing atop a (R) running board. 
  On, "The Men Who Killed Kennnedy" (1988) BBC Presentation, a 2nd hand account of shot(s) being fired from the rear on, "the horizontal" was presented. This "horizontal" shot(s) fired theory was supported in, "Unsolved History JFK, Death In Deleay Plaza" (2003). During the Wiegman segment, Wiegman detailed his climbing out of Camera Car #1 and then feeling the "compression" of a bullet on his face.
  And of course, Knott Lab Laser SCIENCE has already Proven that the SBT, "IS IMPOSSIBLE". This is SCIENCE vs a lawyer with a pointer and his slick yakety yak. Not a tough choice to make.             
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 05:42:31 PM by Royell Storing »