Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ruby in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Warren Cox

Ruby in Dealey Plaza?
« on: May 21, 2024, 05:31:10 AM »
Advertisement
New to the forum so unsure if this has been discussed before

At the extreme left of the Altgens 6 and cropped out of most copies is the side view of a man in a grey hat who looks very similar to the photo of Ruby in the basement before shooting Oswald Both this man and the construction worker in the hard hat are not looking at the motorcade

I have some photos but cannot work out how to insert them in the post if someone can advise

JFK Assassination Forum

Ruby in Dealey Plaza?
« on: May 21, 2024, 05:31:10 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Ruby in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 08:52:06 AM »
Use Postimages site.
After uploading the photo to this site there is an option to save it for a forum. Hit that then paste in the Post Reply box

Offline Warren Cox

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 09:38:50 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 09:38:50 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 11:10:06 AM »
There are other photos of what appears to be that same man near the entrance to the TSBD. I don’t remember off the top of my head which photos they are. But I believe that in one of them the clarity is clear enough so that it does indicate that he is not Jack Ruby. Maybe someone will respond with the other photos. Also, there is credible evidence that Ruby was in the newspaper offices at the time. It is interesting that both this man and the construction worker appear to be looking toward the TSBD (where the shots originated). I would assume that would be their reaction to the sound of the shot(s).

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 01:34:37 PM »
It's difficult to recognize anyone in those grainy b&w films and photos.  It's not Ruby, though, because he was in the presence of several witnesses several blocks away.

WC:

Jack Ruby learned of the shooting of President Kennedy while in the second-floor advertising offices of the Dallas Morning News, five blocks from the Texas School Book Depository, where he had come Friday morning to place regular weekend advertisements for his two nightclubs.849 On arriving at the newspaper building at about 11 or 11:30 a.m., he talked briefly with two newspaper employees concerning some diet pills he had recommended to them.850 Ruby then went to the office of Morning News columnist, Tony Zoppi, where he states he obtained a brochure on his new master of ceremonies that he wanted to use in preparing copy for his advertisements. 851 Proceeding to the advertising department, he spoke with advertising employee Don Campbell from about noon until 12:25 p.m. when Campbell left the office.852 In addition to the business at hand, much of the conversation concerned Ruby's unhappiness over the financial condition of his clubs and his professed ability to handle the physical fights which arose in connection with the clubs.583 According to Campbell, Ruby did not mention the Presidential motorcade nor did he display any unusual behavior.854

About 10 minutes after the President had been shot but before word had spread to the second floor, John Newnam, an advertising department employee, observed Ruby sitting at the same spot where Campbell had left him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024, 01:34:37 PM »

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2024, 05:13:17 PM »
New to the forum so unsure if this has been discussed before

At the extreme left of the Altgens 6 and cropped out of most copies is the side view of a man in a grey hat who looks very similar to the photo of Ruby in the basement before shooting Oswald Both this man and the construction worker in the hard hat are not looking at the motorcade

I have some photos but cannot work out how to insert them in the post if someone can advise

there are photos of a man wearing sun glasses who bore resemblance to Ruby and who some have said was Ruby , the man (i dont know if he has been named ) was near the depository . i dont know if its the same man you refer to .but the man i speak of was not Ruby .i am in agreement with other posts here regarding his whereabouts . i will say that his whereabouts for me atleast cast doubt on his supposed devotion to his beloved president . i mean JFK his beloved president is passing by him very near to him , and yet he makes zero effort to go and see him . surely what business he had could have waited 10 or 20 minutes while he went and saw jfk ? .

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2024, 10:46:02 PM »
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 10:46:49 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 08:12:45 PM »

Yet another Fedora Man. Approx. 20 minutes after the shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2024, 08:12:45 PM »