Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 4K Zapruder film  (Read 7260 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: 4K Zapruder film
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2024, 11:48:41 PM »
Advertisement
Sorry Royell, but the man seen running up the steps in a good quality Nix film frame grab is wearing a brown shirt.
And your looking at a poor multigenerational, heavily compressed YouTube video isn't evidence of anything. LOL!

BTW your track record is littered with provable hallucinations and bizarre nonsense, do you honestly think that you are a believable JFK Assassination Researcher or are you just a fraudulent observer with delusions of grandeur?

JohnM

Dan - I bumped this for you. The above is the claim of a "good quality Nix film grab" showing a BROWN shirted man moving Up-The-Steps. I have never seen this alleged Nix "good quality" Film showing a Brown Shirted Man moving Up-The-Steps. Like you, I would like to view it. I have requested such, and continue waiting for it to be posted here on this Forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2024, 11:48:41 PM »

Online Robin Unger

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2024, 08:07:48 AM »
   Dan - I bumped this for you. The above is the claim of a "good quality Nix film grab" showing a BROWN shirted man moving Up-The-Steps. I have never seen this alleged Nix "good quality" Film showing a Brown Shirted Man moving Up-The-Steps. Like you, I would like to view it. I have requested such, and continue waiting for it to be posted here on this Forum.

The source of clear "Good Quality" Nix Frames was Gayle "Nix" Jackson.

Gayle sent me a DVD containing the "Large Version" of all the frames, as for the film using the "half size frames" in my image gallery.

I have posted the GIF on this forum multiple times.

Online Robin Unger

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2024, 08:37:48 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2024, 08:37:48 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2024, 01:32:22 PM »
  Thanks for posting that Nix GIF. That GIF again PROVES that the man moving Up-The-Steps is wearing a WHITE SHIRT. He is NOT wearing a Brown Sweater and certainly NOT a sweater that extends down over his (R) arm. We can clearly see the Flesh Tone on his (R) Arm against that WHITE SHIRT. I believe this is why the Original Nix Film is MIA. That WHITE SHIRT does Not match the upper body attire of any of the 3 Men standing on The Steps in the Muchmore Film, and certainly Not the man pivoting on The Steps as the JFK Limo travels past him. The JFK Assassination Research Community should have discovered this ambiguity in the Nix Film many decades ago. But no, they instead focus all their attention on trying to find a Badge Man in the bushes, or a hat above the other side of the picket fence, or Oswald standing outside the TSBD when the JFK Limo passed by it, etc. All the while, glaring ambiguities like this WHITE SHIRT MAN are missed. And this glaring ambiguity does Not stand alone. There are others.         
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 01:34:00 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Robin Unger

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2024, 05:00:17 PM »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 05:07:11 PM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2024, 05:00:17 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2024, 06:15:35 PM »
  Robin - Thanks for posting the above Nix Still Frame.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 06:16:21 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2024, 09:07:39 AM »
  Robin - Thanks for posting the above Nix Still Frame.

Why are you thanking Robin for posting the Nix frame?
It clearly shows the person in question is NOT wearing a white shirt.
Can't you see that you're totally wrong.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2024, 09:50:32 AM »
To help you out, Royell, I've pointed to some things that are actually white so you can compare it to the colour of the "shirt" being worn by the man on the stairs.
What do you think?

free photo upload

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2024, 09:50:32 AM »