Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When Was JBC Hit?  (Read 39132 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: When Was JBC Hit?
« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2024, 12:43:18 AM »
Advertisement
quote author=Jerry Organ link=topic=3867.msg157287#msg157287 date=1719608439]

Do you mean something like this, Charles?
[/quote]

Yes, Jerry, thanks I think you get the general idea. Also, I question Andrew’s angle calculation for the Z193 frame. It appears to me that he has mistaken a glare from the sun for the rear door handle. I circled the two door handles (as I see them) on the photo below:

If I am correct about the door handles, then Andrew’s angle calculation would appear to be off significantly. It sure looks to me like there is more of a difference in camera angles between the Main Street photo and the Z193 frame than the 0.2-degrees that Andrew calculated.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: June 29, 2024, 12:43:18 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #385 on: June 29, 2024, 01:07:58 AM »
   STOP with the door handles, spare tire, and reliance on the perspective challenged Z Film. None of that comes close to actually resolving this age old issue. I'll give you a hint and then wait to see if you are worthy of being called a JFK Assassination Researcher. Go back to the very Beginning. You know, Love Field. The principles were filmed boarding and then selecting where they sat down inside the JFK Limo relative to each other. You can even see inside the Limo with respect to the placement of Gov Connally's jump seat. There's also footage from the rear of the JFK Limo pulling away. Now, Chop, Chop!   
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 01:09:36 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2024, 01:33:51 AM »
   STOP with the door handles, spare tire, and reliance on the perspective challenged Z Film. None of that comes close to actually resolving this age old issue. I'll give you a hint and then wait to see if you are worthy of being called a JFK Assassination Researcher. Go back to the very Beginning. You know, Love Field. The principles were filmed boarding and then selecting where they sat down inside the JFK Limo relative to each other. You can even see inside the Limo with respect to the placement of Gov Connally's jump seat. There's also footage from the rear of the JFK Limo pulling away. Now, Chop, Chop!

Any Image researcher who has even the barest credibility must possess the ability to graphically post their ideas, otherwise without this most basic technical expertise they clearly have no place analysing the photographic/film record and are just another amateur blowhard.
So Royell, in other words put your money where your mouth is, and post your "observations" for critical analysis, or forever be seen as a desperate wannabe.
Bye.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: June 29, 2024, 01:33:51 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #387 on: June 29, 2024, 02:03:41 AM »

Thanks for confirming that You are Not familiar with the film footage I have examined. The pettiness you continue to exhibit is exactly why JFK Assassination Issues such as this remain unresolved. The alignment issue should have been put-to-bed long ago. And with it the SBT. Oh! And stay away from green. It's definitely not your color.