Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Closer Look…  (Read 3553 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A Closer Look…
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2024, 09:27:29 PM »
Advertisement
The woman that Jerrry pointed out snaps her head to the right to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD in the span of 3-frames (or less than 0.164 of one second). The man right behind her snaps his head from looking to his left to forward just about as fast as the lady in front of him. JFK snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Jackie. JBC snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Nellie. Rosemary Willis snaps her head to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD. Clint Hill snaps his head to his right to look at JFK as he said he did after hearing the first shot. The man in the RR engineer’s hat that Steve pointed out snaps his head around to his right to look towards the TSBD. The above are six similar head snaps that are all caught on the Zapruder film (hard physical evidence) that happen within 1.33 of one second of each other.
Other reactions that appear to be in response to a sudden unexpected loud explosive can also be seen on the Zapruder film during the same 1.33 of one second. A lady appears to be jumping out of her skin then immediately raises her right hand to her mouth in shock. Two men suddenly make major shifts in their positions in order to see towards the limo better. In the crowd on the other side of Houston Street one man appears to suddenly duck as he had already started to turn away from the motorcade. I will post a frame shortly to show which man I am describing. Jackie Kennedy turns to her right towards JFK as she said she did after hearing the first shot. Nellie Connally turns to her right towards JBC. I believe that Jerry Organ has said that agent Ready turned his head to his right at this same time.
All of the above thirteen reactions are seen on the Zapruder film at the same short period of time. Ignore them if you wish. However, you are only fooling yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2024, 09:27:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2024, 09:32:20 PM »
    "The first point to make is about the two men circled in green. As Charles
     points out, both men are focused on seeing the limo, they never stop
     looking in that direction and both make an effort to get a better view
     (one moving forward to the road and one moving backward to get a
     better view around the woman stood in front of him). What these two
     men have to do with a sudden reaction is a mystery and it is baffling
     why they have been mentioned."

Get down off your high horse. I think Charles was merely showing how a man came to dominate the left side of the Betzner Photo. At the last second, the tall man stepped into Betzner's camera-view. I wondered why myself.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2024, 09:42:31 PM »
    "The first point to make is about the two men circled in green. As Charles
     points out, both men are focused on seeing the limo, they never stop
     looking in that direction and both make an effort to get a better view
     (one moving forward to the road and one moving backward to get a
     better view around the woman stood in front of him). What these two
     men have to do with a sudden reaction is a mystery and it is baffling
     why they have been mentioned."

Get down off your high horse. I think Charles was merely showing how a man came to dominate the left side of the Betzner Photo. At the last second, the tall man stepped into Betzner's camera-view. I wondered why myself.

Off my high horse?
What are you talking about?
Charles is presenting two men trying to get a better look at the limo as people who are reacting to a the sound of a shot.
It doesn't make any sense and I have a right to question it.
Maybe you can explain why two men trying to get a better view of the limo is indicative of a reaction to a loud, explosive noise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2024, 09:42:31 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2024, 10:03:54 PM »
The woman that Jerrry pointed out snaps her head to the right to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD in the span of 3-frames (or less than 0.164 of one second).

Agreed.

The man right behind her snaps his head from looking to his left to forward just about as fast as the lady in front of him.

No he doesn't. At no point is he looking to his left. He is looking towards the limo at all times.

JFK snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Jackie.

I literally just dealt with this. He is reacting to Mary Woodward and her colleagues calling out. I have provided evidence for this which you have, yet again, chosen to ignore.

JBC snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Nellie.

Agreed.

Rosemary Willis snaps her head to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD.

I have literally just dealt with this and, yet again, you have chosen to ignore it.
She is not reacting to a shot and I have provided evidence demonstrating this which you totally ignore.

Clint Hill snaps his head to his right to look at JFK as he said he did after hearing the first shot.

I've watched the Z-film a few times now and I can't see this head snap.
There is nothing even remotely like a head snap.
Can you provide evidence of this?

The man in the RR engineer’s hat that Steve pointed out snaps his head around to his right to look towards the TSBD.

Or he turns to watch the rest of the motorcade as he's lost sight of the limo.

The above are six similar head snaps that are all caught on the Zapruder film (hard physical evidence) that happen within 1.33 of one second of each other.

Hard physical evidence?
Of people just looking around.
You're also forgetting that the 20+ people who show no reaction whatsoever is also "hard physical evidence".

A lady appears to be jumping out of her skin then immediately raises her right hand to her mouth in shock.

No, she doesn't.
She's already running as she enters the clip.

Two men suddenly make major shifts in their positions in order to see towards the limo better.

Please explain in what world this indicates a reaction to a loud, explosive noise.

Jackie Kennedy turns to her right towards JFK as she said she did after hearing the first shot.

Already dealt with.
She is reacting to Mary Woodward and her friends calling out. I've provided this evidence. You have chosen to ignore it.

Nellie Connally turns to her right towards JBC.

Probably in response to Mary Woodward and co. calling out.

I believe that Jerry Organ has said that agent Ready turned his head to his right at this same time.

Ready is looking to his left then resumes scanning forward and left.
He stays in this position until we last see him in z207.
At no point does he make the right rear turn towards the TSBD we see in Altgens 6.

All of the above thirteen reactions are seen on the Zapruder film at the same short period of time. Ignore them if you wish. However, you are only fooling yourself.

There must be over 100 people shown in the Z-film.
Two or three turn their heads in the direction of the TSBD around the time you believe the first shot occurred.

I thought you believed a first shot in the z130's anyway?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2024, 10:05:11 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »
Off my high horse?
What are you talking about?
Charles is presenting two men trying to get a better look at the limo as people who are reacting to a the sound of a shot.

I don't see where Charles claimed that.

It doesn't make any sense and I have a right to question it.
Maybe you can explain why two men trying to get a better view of the limo is indicative of a reaction to a loud, explosive noise.

I explained why Charles mentioned the two men. As he said, some things stand out in motion rather than studying individual frames. Too bad you can't look at the animations and try to learn new insights.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 03:18:57 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2024, 11:10:33 PM »
I literally just dealt with this. He is reacting to Mary Woodward and her colleagues calling out. I have provided evidence for this which you have, yet again, chosen to ignore.

Notice how the people promoting the Woodward Crew calling out think they contained their excitement until JFK was a second away from passing them. That they did nothing to attract notice since the car made its turn onto Elm. That Mary talks about seeing Jackie when she could only see her face before Zapruder started filming.

In the Zapruder film, just one, I believe, of the Woodward group are clapping naturally; no arms flying up in the air to gain attention.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2024, 11:18:52 PM »
I believe that Jerry Organ has said that agent Ready turned his head to his right at this same time.

I wish I could take credit, but that important discovery is yours. And thanks.

I am making a new animation more centered on Gold-Top Girl and found something new elsewhere that's odd.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2024, 11:18:52 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2024, 11:50:01 PM »
The woman that Jerrry pointed out snaps her head to the right to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD in the span of 3-frames (or less than 0.164 of one second). The man right behind her snaps his head from looking to his left to forward just about as fast as the lady in front of him. JFK snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Jackie. JBC snaps his head to his right just after glancing to his left towards Nellie. Rosemary Willis snaps her head to look back over her right shoulder towards the TSBD. Clint Hill snaps his head to his right to look at JFK as he said he did after hearing the first shot. The man in the RR engineer’s hat that Steve pointed out snaps his head around to his right to look towards the TSBD. The above are six similar head snaps that are all caught on the Zapruder film (hard physical evidence) that happen within 1.33 of one second of each other.
Other reactions that appear to be in response to a sudden unexpected loud explosive can also be seen on the Zapruder film during the same 1.33 of one second. A lady appears to be jumping out of her skin then immediately raises her right hand to her mouth in shock. Two men suddenly make major shifts in their positions in order to see towards the limo better. In the crowd on the other side of Houston Street one man appears to suddenly duck as he had already started to turn away from the motorcade. I will post a frame shortly to show which man I am describing. Jackie Kennedy turns to her right towards JFK as she said she did after hearing the first shot. Nellie Connally turns to her right towards JBC. I believe that Jerry Organ has said that agent Ready turned his head to his right at this same time.

I will post a frame shortly to show which man I am describing.

I circled the man in red. I do acknowledge that the speed of his apparent ducking movement is exaggerated apparently due to some blurred frames skipped by Jerry Organ, who created this excellent clip. It also appears clear to me that Clint Hill is looking directly toward Zapruder’s camera (which is also toward JFK’s position) at the very end of this clip.