Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: King For A Day  (Read 333 times)

Online Charles Collins

King For A Day
« on: June 15, 2024, 12:51:42 AM »
Advertisement
This is a fantasy post. This is only fiction. So please take it with a grain of salt.

If you are old enough, you might remember a daytime TV program called “Queen For A Day”. It was obviously made for the housewife daytime audience. If I remember correctly, a lady was crowned “Queen For A Day” and her prize was to actually live some type of fantasy for a day. I really don’t remember all the details. The point is that there never was a “King For A Day” counterpart program for the guys. So, in my old age, I am going to indulge myself and pretend that I am some type of Royell-ty (King) and make up a fantasy and share it here on the forum. (Ya’ll are the lucky ones.)

I showed this image in a recent post in the Closer Look thread. It shows the relative positions of the motorcade vehicles at the time of all the reactions highlighted in that thread.

This excellent clip by Jerry Organ shows two elderly ladies just to Phil Willis’ left. At first glance, they appear to be waving to someone in the motorcade. However, there is a large gap between the Queen Mary follow-up vehicle (6) and the VP car (7). Given that gap, it now becomes obvious to me that the two ladies are gesturing towards an empty space (the gap) in the motorcade. However, the TSBD is on the other side of the street in that direction. And it appears to me that they might be pointing towards the upper floors of the TSBD.

Now, for the fantasy part:

The two elderly ladies (bottom right of the frame) have both just seen the assassin with a rifle in the sixth floor window. The lady next to Phil Willis is pointing at the assassin who is just now firing the first shot. The other lady is trying to get the attention of the motorcycle cops by waving her handkerchief in front of his face with her left hand and pointing at the sixth floor window with her right hand. She almost appears to be having a conniption fit. But their efforts are too little, too late. The president is shot before they can get anyone’s attention. After the assassination is over, the two ladies decide to not get involved and are never heard from by the authorities. In their views, the assassin was caught and there was no significant reason in their minds for them to get involved. Plus they were scared of potential consequences of coming forward with their accounts, like many of the other witnesses were.

There is the Reader’s Digest version of this fantasy. I will be making the full story available (for a nominal fee) if there is enough demand to make it worth the effort.

Here’s a peek at the Royell-esque twist (challenge) at the end: Prove me wrong…

JFK Assassination Forum

King For A Day
« on: June 15, 2024, 12:51:42 AM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: King For A Day
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2024, 11:35:16 AM »
The title of this thread was intended as a word-play on Royell-ty (royalty). However, now a second idea for the title has popped into my head. The title of the thread could be changed to Stephen King For A Day. After all, Stephen is interested in the assassination. He wrote a fictional book about it titled 11/22/63. I actually enjoyed reading it. But it was quite some time ago so I don’t remember all of the details.

The sequel to 11/22/63 could have the two elderly ladies as the heroes who help to save the life of JFK. They succeed in getting the attention of Agent Clint Hill who is on the front of the left running board of the Queen Mary follow-up vehicle. We can actually see Clint’s head pass by the ladies in Jerry Organ’s clip. (Look at the bottom left corner of the frame.) Clint Hill has telepathic abilities and instantly knows where the two ladies are pointing. Clint spins around while drawing his weapon at the same time and fires a bullet into the sniper’s nest window striking the assassin in the head before the assassin can get a second shot off. The motorcade speeds off and takes JFK and party to safety. Thu, thu, …that’s all folks. The end.

8)

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 03:27:56 AM »
This is a fantasy post. This is only fiction. So please take it with a grain of salt.

If you are old enough, you might remember a daytime TV program called “Queen For A Day”. It was obviously made for the housewife daytime audience. If I remember correctly, a lady was crowned “Queen For A Day” and her prize was to actually live some type of fantasy for a day. I really don’t remember all the details. The point is that there never was a “King For A Day” counterpart program for the guys. So, in my old age, I am going to indulge myself and pretend that I am some type of Royell-ty (King) and make up a fantasy and share it here on the forum. (Ya’ll are the lucky ones.)

I showed this image in a recent post in the Closer Look thread. It shows the relative positions of the motorcade vehicles at the time of all the reactions highlighted in that thread.

This excellent clip by Jerry Organ shows two elderly ladies just to Phil Willis’ left. At first glance, they appear to be waving to someone in the motorcade. However, there is a large gap between the Queen Mary follow-up vehicle (6) and the VP car (7). Given that gap, it now becomes obvious to me that the two ladies are gesturing towards an empty space (the gap) in the motorcade. However, the TSBD is on the other side of the street in that direction. And it appears to me that they might be pointing towards the upper floors of the TSBD.

Now, for the fantasy part:

The two elderly ladies (bottom right of the frame) have both just seen the assassin with a rifle in the sixth floor window. The lady next to Phil Willis is pointing at the assassin who is just now firing the first shot. The other lady is trying to get the attention of the motorcycle cops by waving her handkerchief in front of his face with her left hand and pointing at the sixth floor window with her right hand. She almost appears to be having a conniption fit. But their efforts are too little, too late. The president is shot before they can get anyone’s attention. After the assassination is over, the two ladies decide to not get involved and are never heard from by the authorities. In their views, the assassin was caught and there was no significant reason in their minds for them to get involved. Plus they were scared of potential consequences of coming forward with their accounts, like many of the other witnesses were.

There is the Reader’s Digest version of this fantasy. I will be making the full story available (for a nominal fee) if there is enough demand to make it worth the effort.

Here’s a peek at the Royell-esque twist (challenge) at the end: Prove me wrong…

You have clearly lost your sh^t completely.

You didn't show this image at all.
I showed it.
As part of the mountain of evidence that crushes your silly notion of an early missed shot.
All 10 occupants of the Secret Service follow-up car [marked 6] and the Vice presidential car [marked 7] describe their vehicles being on Elm Street when the first shot occurred.
ALL OF THEM.
The image shows that the VP's car was still on Houston Street around z160, ruling out any possibility of a shot that early.

And if you want fantasy, what about the old woman balancing a copy of Mein Kampf on her head making a Nazi salute to the motorcycle cops as they pass by.
The one you thought was Mrs Willis.
Maybe this thread could be called "Fascist For A Day"

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 03:29:03 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 03:27:56 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 12:57:02 PM »
The motorcycle cops are already past the two elderly ladies. They are clearly pointing up and towards the upper levels of the TSBD building. This image shows a dashed red line to the camera position and two dashed red lines to where they appear to be pointing.

Here is Jerry Organ’s excellent animated GIF again:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 08:14:18 PM »

The woman waving the handkerchief is obviously trying to attract the attention of the police motorcyclists. With her free hand we can see her pointing at the copy of Mein Kampf balanced on the head of the woman doing the Nazi salute:

It is possible the Nazi salute is a signal to start firing.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 08:14:58 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 08:14:18 PM »