Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Looking For Thread Re: The Foot Protruding Over the Rear Side Of JFK Limousine  (Read 3065 times)

Online Royell Storing

Advertisement

Really? You firmly believe that is SA Hill above? That guy looks far more like Steve Landesberg/Det. Dietrich of "Barney Miller" fame, than he does SA Clint Hill.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Sean Kneringer

Go to You Tube and search, "New video shows moments after the JFK assassination" by Associated Press. At 0:42 there is a still frame from a different point in time that shows the foot hanging over the side of the Limo. This still frame is fuzzy, but it does supply another piece to the shoe puzzle.

Offline Dan O'meara

Really? You firmly believe that is SA Hill above? That guy looks far more like Steve Landesberg/Det. Dietrich of "Barney Miller" fame, than he does SA Clint Hill.

Are you saying that's not Clint Hill on the back of the limo?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

A few years ago, someone posted a thread regarding the famous "Miller photograph" taken as the JFK limousine was on its way to Parkland Hospital.  The photo shows a foot and part of the leg hanging over JFK's side of the car.  Some say it's Clint Hill's and others say it's JFK's. 

I am lookng for that thread and hoped that someone could possibly point me to it if you can recall the name of either the author, or the title of the post.  It has diagrams by the forum member included in it showing how Clint Hill would have to be positioned in order for it to be his foot.  I always thought it was JFK's foot because Clint Hill looks to be standing with both feet planted on the seat cushion, and his legs look to be straight up and down, while the bottom portion of the leg on the top side portion of the car (shin) is pointed downward as can be seen in the photo.   

Any help anyone can give by pointing me to the post mentioned will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ever so much.

Steve
  Here it is. The hair is even a DQ,

JFK Assassination Forum