Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: McBride's Folly, By Golly  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Bill Brown

McBride's Folly, By Golly
« on: July 13, 2024, 07:10:51 PM »
Advertisement
Beginning at the 25:15 mark...

"And then even Tippit's gun was taken away from the scene.  There was a witness who was kind of out of control, a former Marine named Ted Callaway, who took Tippit's gun which he [Tippit] fell on top of when he [Tippit] got shot.... So Tippit's gun could have been swapped out for another gun too and that's important because if he shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll maybe they didn't want the actual gun to be anywhere near the evidence at that point."

Is McBride really saying that anyone, Tippit or otherwise, would be using a service revolver in an attempt to shoot the President from roughly one hundred feet away?

JFK Assassination Forum

McBride's Folly, By Golly
« on: July 13, 2024, 07:10:51 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: McBride's Folly, By Golly
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 07:59:30 PM »
Beginning at the 25:15 mark...

"And then even Tippit's gun was taken away from the scene.  There was a witness who was kind of out of control, a former Marine named Ted Callaway, who took Tippit's gun which he [Tippit] fell on top of when he [Tippit] got shot.... So Tippit's gun could have been swapped out for another gun too and that's important because if he shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll maybe they didn't want the actual gun to be anywhere near the evidence at that point."

Is McBride really saying that anyone, Tippit or otherwise, would be using a service revolver in an attempt to shoot the President from roughly one hundred feet away?

I have only read the text you posted, not seen the video yet. Do these people ever give any serious thought about the nutty  ideas that they come up with? I agree that a service revolver wouldn’t be very suitable for that distance. But also, it seems to me that the revolver would have a serial number that could be used to identify Tippit’s revolver versus any “swapped out” revolver.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 08:01:39 PM »

I have only read the text you posted, not seen the video yet. Do these people ever give any serious thought about the nutty  ideas that they come up with? I agree that a service revolver wouldn’t be very suitable for that distance. But also, it seems to me that the revolver would have a serial number that could be used to identify Tippit’s revolver versus any “swapped out” revolver.

The guy is a clown.  Honestly, I'm not sure how he completed writing a book.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 08:01:39 PM »