Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Amazing Survival of Trump  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: The Amazing Survival of Trump
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2024, 12:54:08 AM »
Advertisement
What’s really amazing is the incredible ABSENCE of surveillance  cameras.

What’s really amazing is the incredible ABSENCE  of anyone actually IN the HQ room looking out the window that allowed an easy view of the ENTIRE side of roof that Crooks crawled up to, then RAN across, then took a prone position and slowly wormed his way up to the ridge line.

What’s really amazing is a police officer actually SEEING and CONFRONTING Crooks with the rifle in his hand and pointing it at the officer, and somehow this information does not get relayed IMMEDIATELY to the counter sniper team, The SS agents, and to Trump especially , nor does the officer attempt to reengage and climb on the roof again to attempt to get a shot at Crooks.

The officer dropped to the ground and injured his ankles. I don't think he was going to reengage anyone anytime soon, particularly by climbing up onto a roof.

There were just seconds from the time the officer hit the ground. I am certain he could not talk to all over the radio, just a few, so it would take more than a few seconds to get the word out. If everyone could talk to everyone, the radio would be jammed with crosstalk.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2024, 12:54:08 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2024, 01:28:39 AM »
The officer dropped to the ground and injured his ankles. I don't think he was going to reengage anyone anytime soon, particularly by climbing up onto a roof.

There were just seconds from the time the officer hit the ground. I am certain he could not talk to all over the radio, just a few, so it would take more than a few seconds to get the word out. If everyone could talk to everyone, the radio would be jammed with crosstalk.

I haven’t followed this event very closely so I wasn’t sure that the account I had seen of this officer was true. It is easy to second-guess people after the fact. But it does seem to me that (if he had a radio) the officer should have alerted others that he was suspicious and was climbing onto the roof to investigate. And, after he had dropped to the ground, it seems to me that he might could have at least fired his weapon into the ground three times as a SOS and warning. If the officer had at least done that, the sound of his warning gunshots might have alerted Trump and his security team that something was wrong and that they should take cover immediately.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2024, 01:28:39 AM »