Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Important of Medical Evidence  (Read 1903 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: The Important of Medical Evidence
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2024, 03:10:21 PM »
Advertisement
You keep making the same false statement over and over and over. The FBI did not say that Trump was hit by a bullet. Instead they say, he was hit by either a bullet or a bullet fragment.

There is a world of difference between being hit by a rifle bullet and a fragment of a rifle bullet. A rifle bullet might only contain one tenth the mass of the rifle bullet. And it might only be going at one tenth the speed. In which case it would only carry one thousandth, 1 / 1,000 the kinetic energy of a rifle bullet. So even though it contains some of the material that made up the bullet, it is not a rifle bullet.

The FBI, upon further study, may be able to conclude it was a rifle bullet, or was a fragment from the bullet itself, or was a fragment from something the bullet struck.

You are the one being dishonest due to your political bias.  Trying to parse a false distinction between a bullet and bullet fragment to denigrate the heroics of Trump, but then you go even further to conflate a "bullet" fragment with the possibility of some other type of unknown fragment striking Trump.  Bottom line.  Trump was struck by a BULLET.  He was shot by a BULLET even if it turned out to be a BULLET fragment.  That's called being shot.  There is absolutely no reason to believe that a fragment of any other object could have struck Trump under the circumstances.  There was nothing between him and the shooter to be fragmented.  There is also nothing in the line of sight between the shooter and Trump to fragment a bullet.  Do you think the bullet fragmented itself between leaving the shooter's rifle and striking Trump?  A true "magic" bullet.  This is all about politics.  You don't want to believe your own eyes and common sense due to your political bias.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2024, 03:10:21 PM »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2024, 03:25:27 PM »
You are the one being dishonest due to your political bias.  Trying to parse a false distinction between a bullet and bullet fragment to denigrate the heroics of Trump, but then you go even further to conflate a "bullet" fragment with the possibility of some other type of unknown fragment striking Trump.  Bottom line.  Trump was struck by a BULLET.  He was shot by a BULLET even if it turned out to be a BULLET fragment.  That's called being shot.  There is absolutely no reason to believe that a fragment of any other object could have struck Trump under the circumstances.  There was nothing between him and the shooter to be fragmented.  There is also nothing in the line of sight between the shooter and Trump to fragment a bullet.  Do you think the bullet fragmented itself between leaving the shooter's rifle and striking Trump?  A true "magic" bullet.  This is all about politics.  You don't want to believe your own eyes and common sense due to your political bias.

They're trying to turn him into a latter-day version of James Tague. The Left realizes that the assassination attempt was a huge boon to Trump's campaign, so they're doing everything in their power to minimize and memory hole it.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2024, 05:38:39 PM »

If the microphone is on the podium, then three pristine bullets flew by Trump because their audio signatures were recorded. The first one nicked him, the second was in the streak photo.

The first bullet continued on to strike the hand-rail on the south bleachers. David Dutch may have been struck by the second bullet. Since he has a second wound, he may have taken the third bullet.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2024, 10:39:44 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2024, 05:38:39 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2024, 02:33:51 PM »
That’s an interesting clip Jerry. I would assume it came from some video that has a sound track that might help determine which shots and when. Also, what about the guy in the black shirt and red hat that is between the camera and Mr. Dutch, what he wounded also. It appears he either fell due to being hit or was taking cover. If taking cover, he reacted extremely quickly.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2024, 08:33:08 PM »

David Dutch had two wounds. Were they from:
  • Two whole bullets
  • One whole bullet and one fragment
  • Two fragments
  • One bullet that caused both wounds, but the
    doctors didn't discern the connecting missile path
  • Other?
Using the animation, my guess is that it shows a scene beginning when the first three shots were fired. The first bullet (or maybe fragment) hits the hand rail. If a whole bullet, then it (or if it fragmented at the hand rail, one the fragments) might have went one to hit the hydraulic line. We don't know if the hydraulic line was hit on the first shot. Mr. Dutch is not in view during the ricochet strike to the hand rail. So he could have received one of his wounds from a fragment of the first shot (if the first shot fragmented). Or he might have been struck first on the second shot, which leads to the question of what caused his second wound.

Has his doctors said they recovered two bullets from Mr. Dutch? I suppose these medical records are sealed unless the patient authorizes release. But the doctors will have to testify. How readily does 5.56mm ammunition disintegrate; what exact type of ammunition was used by the shooter? Many questions. Doesn't seem to me to eight bullets, none of which disintegrated. Maybe one or two. But early days.

Thanks, Charles. I can rule out the sonic boom causing the ear ache. Probably the temporary pressure cavity is a dead end because the bullet had not been in a tunnel surrounded by tissue. I thought by ear ache, they meant the ear canal, but I guess they were taking about the outer ear wound.

Thanks, Charles. I can rule out the sonic boom causing the ear ache. Probably the temporary pressure cavity is a dead end because the bullet had not been in a tunnel surrounded by tissue. I thought by ear ache, they meant the ear canal, but I guess they were taking about the outer ear wound.

For what its worth, here’s a link to a video (fair warning: if foul language offends you, please skip it, the ending might also be disturbing to some sensitive individuals so skip it if you are that way) that shows a reconstruction of the shot using a ballistic gel target. It is an interesting video but the clowning around banter they apparently think is entertainment doesn’t do much for me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2024, 08:33:08 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2024, 10:17:21 PM »
Why is this bullsh^t on the JFK forum.
There's another part of the forum dedicated to topics not related to the JFK assassination.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2024, 11:06:45 PM »
That’s an interesting clip Jerry. I would assume it came from some video that has a sound track that might help determine which shots and when. Also, what about the guy in the black shirt and red hat that is between the camera and Mr. Dutch, what he wounded also. It appears he either fell due to being hit or was taking cover. If taking cover, he reacted extremely quickly.

The ricochet strike on what seems to be the very top of the hand rail is at the moment of the first shot (Trump is still talking). But we can't say for sure if that first bullet deflected and went on to puncture the hydraulic line. Closest I've found to it happening from a witness account is this:

"The bullets rattled around the grandstand, one hit the speaker tower
     tower and then chaos broke. We hit the ground and then the police
     converged into the grandstands."
          -- Chris Takach, Firefighter, Steubenville, Ohio

I would say the first shot probably caused the hydraulic line hit via a ricochet.

If the man in the red hat (he is not James Copenhaver) was hit, he left the scene without telling anyone. James Copenhaver had two wounds, on his arm and abdomen. Mr. Dutch was struck "once in the stomach and once in the liver", according to an online post. I can find nothing on whether the two wounded men had bullet puncture wounds or if bullets were recovered.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2024, 08:00:43 PM »
The ricochet strike on what seems to be the very top of the hand rail is at the moment of the first shot (Trump is still talking). But we can't say for sure if that first bullet deflected and went on to puncture the hydraulic line. Closest I've found to it happening from a witness account is this:

"The bullets rattled around the grandstand, one hit the speaker tower
     tower and then chaos broke. We hit the ground and then the police
     converged into the grandstands."
          -- Chris Takach, Firefighter, Steubenville, Ohio

I would say the first shot probably caused the hydraulic line hit via a ricochet.

If the man in the red hat (he is not James Copenhaver) was hit, he left the scene without telling anyone. James Copenhaver had two wounds, on his arm and abdomen. Mr. Dutch was struck "once in the stomach and once in the liver", according to an online post. I can find nothing on whether the two wounded men had bullet puncture wounds or if bullets were recovered.

The man in the red hat apparently reacted very quickly to get down as low as he could. He went down before Mr. Dutch fell all the way down. I also saw where Mr. Dutch walked away from the grandstand. That’s one tough ex-marine.

I noticed in the background of that clip of Mr. Dutch being shot that there was a large electronic screen displaying some charts. I believe that Trump said he had turned to look at a chart and point at it when the first shot apparently nicked his ear. I am thinking that the chart Trump was referring to was the other large electronic screen on the other side (Trump’s right side) of the stage. You can see it in this drone photo taken the next day. I have drawn a yellow line showing the approximate trajectory line of the bullets. And it is easy to see that Trump would have been facing more or less directly towards the shooter in order to see that chart.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2024, 08:00:43 PM »