Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Clay Higgins Report (Trump Shooting Investigation)  (Read 1532 times)

Online Charles Collins

Clay Higgins Report (Trump Shooting Investigation)
« on: August 24, 2024, 07:01:16 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Clay Higgins Report (Trump Shooting Investigation)
« on: August 24, 2024, 07:01:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Clay Higgins Report (Trump Shooting Investigation)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 12:16:43 PM »
The Higgins Report indicates that, after the shooter had shot eight bullets, the next shot came from a local police SWAT team member. And that that shot reportedly hit the shooter’s rifle stock and fragmented onto the right side of the shooter’s face, neck, etc.

Here is a photo of the shooter’s rifle on the roof. I have drawn a red arrow showing the apparent bullet damage to the rifle stock.

It occurred to me that the damaged part of the rifle stock would have been very close to the shooter’s (you guessed it) RIGHT EAR.

The fatal shot from the Secret Service sniper reportedly entered the shooter near the left side of his mouth and exited at about his (you guessed it) RIGHT EAR.

The Bible ("An eye for an eye" (Biblical Hebrew: עַיִן תַּחַת עַיִן, ʿayīn taḥaṯ ʿayīn) is a commandment found in the Book of Exodus 21:23–27 expressing the principle of reciprocal justice measure for measure.). Now we see that an ear for an ear was apparently “in the cards” on 7/13/24. The fatal bullet had to go through his head to get to his right ear. However, I think that that might be considered justice for killing and/or wounding bystanders.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 12:08:35 AM »

We won't get the full report from the FBI on  after the election, so it is not called 'Election Interference'. And if Trump is elected, we might not get the report at all. But if we get a full report, I believe there is a much better than 50-50 chance that it will conclude that Trump was wounded by by a subsonic bullet fragment, not a supersonic bullet, as evident by:

* the bullet fragments found on the stage near the President.

* the four police officers who, like Trump, or James Tague in Dallas for that matter, were slightly wounded by bullet fragments.

* Trump not going deaf in his right ear by a supersonic bullet passing within two inches of his ear drum.

We shall see.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 12:08:35 AM »