Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Mark Ulrik

Author Topic: Prayer Woman Clearer 6th Floor Museum Image  (Read 2755 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman Clearer 6th Floor Museum Image
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2024, 02:04:59 PM »
Advertisement
   Robin - Thanks but those images are Not the snippet of a, "Hat? Wearing guy with a camera pressed to his face", that I was referring to. The segment I referred to occurs when Darnell pans to his left and he also then captures the 2 Press Busses on Houston Street. This portion of the snippet begins at 0:07. It only runs for roughly 1 second.  Wiegman was supposed to be the only on-the-ground cameraman wearing a Hat immediately following the kill shot. The Camera + His Hat is routinely used to ID Wiegman immediately following the assassination there inside Dealey Plaza. The mystery cameraman + hat? adds a 2nd cameraman fitting Wiegman's general appearance. And of course, this Mystery Camera Guy appears to have his camera aimed in the general direction of The Knoll, Stemmons Sign, Zapruder Perch, etc. Those possible images at that very early stage following the assassination could be very revealing.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2024, 07:39:33 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2024, 02:04:59 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2024, 07:45:50 PM »
  Thanks for posting the YOU TUBE, "NBC 5 Archive Collection | Assassination Aftermath in Dealey Plaza | Darnell Film". 
  At the 0:07 - 0:08 portion of this Darnell Snippet, we see a man on the Left holding a camera up close to his face. It looks like he is filming or snapping photos.  Knowing that: (1) DARNELL is filming this man on his Left, (2) WIEGMAN is already physically on The Knoll, and (3) Couch is Seated INSIDE Camera Car #3, just who is this man? This man is physically on the street, generally on the South Side of Elm St. and he appears to be filming almost straight down Elm St toward the rear end of Camera Car #1 as it travels toward the Stemmons Sign/Wiegman/Light Pole. Who is this man? Where are the images he appears to be capturing?

When the 6th floor museum releases the entire Darnell film, you're in for a real surprise when you see how easy it is to identify Clyde Hatgood in the parking lot behind the knoll, and real surprised to see him walking to his motorcycle.  We tried to tell you, but you insit it's not Haygood.   Just saying!

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2024, 09:35:16 PM »
When the 6th floor museum releases the entire Darnell film, you're in for a real surprise when you see how easy it is to identify Clyde Hatgood in the parking lot behind the knoll, and real surprised to see him walking to his motorcycle.  We tried to tell you, but you insit it's not Haygood.   Just saying!

Just to be clear, are you saying there is clear Darnell footage of a DPD Motorcycle Cop, "in the parking lot behind the knoll"? Or do you mean the "Train Yard"? Also, when you say "walking to his motorcycle", are you referencing the segment showing that "No Glove Cop" walking toward/down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD? If this Elm St. Ext/TSBD snippet is the film segment you are referring to, I believe that might have been filmed by Martin. He and Darnell musta been almost shoulder-to-shoulder back inside the train yard. I have examined film footage from back inside the Train Yard that was filmed at the same point in time, but from differing angles. Anyway, I look forward to the Sixth Floor Museum release of the remainder of the NBC Darnell Film. That's, If/When they do that.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 09:52:45 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2024, 09:35:16 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:36:28 AM »
   Just to be clear, are you saying there is clear Darnell footage of a DPD Motorcycle Cop, "in the parking lot behind the knoll"? Or do you mean the "Train Yard"? Also, when you say "walking to his motorcycle", are you referencing the segment showing that "No Glove Cop" walking toward/down the Elm St Ext toward the TSBD? If this Elm St. Ext/TSBD snippet is the film segment you are referring to, I believe that might have been filmed by Martin. He and Darnell musta been almost shoulder-to-shoulder back inside the train yard. I have examined film footage from back inside the Train Yard that was filmed at the same point in time, but from differing angles. Anyway, I look forward to the Sixth Floor Museum release of the remainder of the NBC Darnell Film. That's, If/When they do that.

My apology.  I meant the railroad yard. No, I'm not referring to "One glove cop", even though Haygood had removed one glove, probably to easily access his gun if he captured anyone,
The officer I am referring to, Haygood, can be seen in the Darnell film walking toward a parked motorcycle which is parked in the railroad yard.  Darnell shuts his camera off just before Haygood reaches the motorcycle.  There is no footage of Haygood walking to the TSBD in the Darnell footage.  In the clear Darnell film, which I told you I have a copy of, Haygood''s face can easily-and clearly-be seen, therefore, he can easily be identified in the RR yard.  I, too, look forward to the original being released by NBC to the SFM.  Could you clarify who "Martin" is?  Is this John Martin who also filmed the motorcade turning from Houston onto Main Street?  His film is of very poor qulaity. 
« Last Edit: Today at 02:40:56 AM by Steve Barber »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: Today at 05:43:33 AM »
 There currently is No Darnell Footage showing Haygood, "walking toward a parked motorcycle which is parked in the train yard", in the public domain. And as everyone knows, Haygood initially parked/dumped his motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb just (W) of The Steps. Even if you do have some sort of footage showing Haygood, "walking toward a parked motorcycle which is parked in the train yard", this would be happening well after Haygood's 5 minute window which began immediately after the Kill Shot. Per his WC Testimony, Haygood had not completed his turn onto Houston St when the kill shot was fired.
  Yeah, John Martin. There are now better copies of his film. I get the feeling you are still eyeballing the old Groden Garbage.
   The Cancellare Photo of Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass shows him Wearing BOTH Gloves. When specifically did Haygood remove 1 of his gloves as you claim?

« Last Edit: Today at 05:52:43 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: Today at 05:43:33 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #37 on: Today at 03:15:13 PM »
There currently is No Darnell Footage showing Haygood, "walking toward a parked motorcycle which is parked in the train yard", in the public domain. And as everyone knows, Haygood initially parked/dumped his motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb just (W) of The Steps. Even if you do have some sort of footage showing Haygood, "walking toward a parked motorcycle which is parked in the train yard", this would be happening well after Haygood's 5 minute window which began immediately after the Kill Shot. Per his WC Testimony, Haygood had not completed his turn onto Houston St when the kill shot was fired.
  Yeah, John Martin. There are now better copies of his film. I get the feeling you are still eyeballing the old Groden Garbage.
   The Cancellare Photo of Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass shows him Wearing BOTH Gloves. When specifically did Haygood remove 1 of his gloves as you claim?

So you finally admit that it's Haygood in the Darnell film in the RR yard, then?   The fact is, the footage is there, and Haygood is abouut 5 feet away from it-walking toward it- when Darnell turned the camera, and shut it off just before Haygood reached it.  Everyone also knows that Haygood was in the RR yard, because he was both filmed and photographed there.  Jay Skaggs took a specific photograph of Haygood in the RR yard, so we know he was there. 

None of the copies of the Martin film are good quality.  I have seen the "better" copies than what is the DCA and Groden copies, of course.  None of them show Clyde Haygood, specifially, walking to the TSBD on Elm Street extension.  I know he went to help search in TSBD, but if there is an officer walkin on the extension, where is your poroof that this is Haygood.

You are the one who claims the officer walking around with a glove off isn't Haygood.  Where is your proof it isn't he?  He's filmed there, and once you see the original-if you do-or a 1st generation copy, such as is at the SFM, you will see it is, in fact Haygood, and your argument that Haygood can't be in the RR yard or captured by Darnell are bogus.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:33:33 PM »
   I have Proven the "No Glove Cop" filmed by Darnell as he walks along the string of Passenger train cars, and then walks down/toward the Elm St Ext/TSBD is Not Officer Haygood based on these Facts: (1) The Cancellare Photo showing Officer Haygood standing atop the Triple Underpass Wearing Both Gloves, (2) There being only a 5 Minute Window between the Kill Shot and the 12:35 radio transmission Haygood made from his motorcycle parked at the (N) Elm Curb/(W) of The Steps, (3) Haygood NEVER testified or said that he walked along a string of Passenger Train Cars, helped with crowd control in the train yard, or walked toward/down the Elm St Ext/TSBD at any point during his 5 minute window, and (4) James Tague gave WC Testimony that he witnessed Officer Haygood being Back at his motorcycle at the (N) Elm St curb within 2-3 minutes after leaving it. Facts!

Whatever film footage you are looking at that allegedly shows Haygood to be walking toward a motorcycle in the train yard, has a timeline that is outside of Haygood's "5 Minute Window". Haygood made a documented radio transmission from his motorcycle parked at the (N) Elm St Curb/ (W) of The Steps at 12:35 PM. Fact!

« Last Edit: Today at 04:35:44 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:33:33 PM »