Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 147018 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1960 on: October 20, 2024, 02:00:58 PM »
Advertisement
Kacklin' Kamala has claimed for years that she once worked at McDonald's.  It's part of her robotic "middle class" claim.  However, she has never provided a shred of evidence to support this claim even when it became an issue.  When Trump calls this out, CNN's take is that Trump must disprove the negative.  An impossibility.  How would anyone prove that someone didn't work at McDonald's?  If Kamala worked at McDonald's, she could just put it to rest by providing some evidence.  There must be a co-worker, manager, payroll or tax record that could confirm it.  Meanwhile her husband - who the left has touted as a model of "masculinity" - not only impregnated the nanny but also apparently slapped several of his girlfriends in public.   What a guy!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1960 on: October 20, 2024, 02:00:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1961 on: October 20, 2024, 04:12:18 PM »

Who cares what CNN's "take" is? CNN avg's Under 500,000 viewers across their Prime Time Lineup. It's a Ghost Town over there.     

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1962 on: October 21, 2024, 04:58:00 PM »
  Who cares what CNN's "take" is? CNN avg's Under 500,000 viewers across their Prime Time Lineup. It's a Ghost Town over there.   

It's just another example of how the media is biased and spins the narrative.  Kacklin' Kamala has claimed for years that she worked at McDonald's.  She has frequently made that claim during her campaign speeches to make herself appear "middle class."  There is not a single iota of evidence that she ever worked there.  When questions are raised, CNN and other media outlets suggest it is Trump's burden to somehow prove she didn't work there or by default we must accept her word.  Of course, it is impossible for anyone to prove that she didn't work there.  What could clear it up would be Kamala or McDonald's providing a pay slip or tax record. Or setting the record straight if she never worked there.   Is it a big deal?  No.  Kamala made it an issue, however, and is apparently unwilling to provide any proof or admit it was a lie.  And the media allows her to get away with it. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1962 on: October 21, 2024, 04:58:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1963 on: Today at 01:17:02 PM »
If Kamala had worked as McDonald's as she has claimed on numerous occasions and continues to do so, wouldn't it be a golden opportunity to prove that now after Trump trolled her by showing up at McDonald's?  Surely as VP she could ask McDonald's for a single pay statement or contact Social Security or the IRS for a tax record.  Very simple. Put the matter to rest and gain some political points.  The only apparent reason not to do that is that she lied and it never happened. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1964 on: Today at 01:54:40 PM »
  Everybody knows that Harris Never worked at McDonalds or any other fast food joint. These low-life's would stop at nothing to shiv Trump with it if she did. Trump is running rings around her and will do likewise on Nov 5. That is if everything is on the up-and-up. This is where Musk will make his Biggest contribution yet to the Trump campaign. Musk through his space contacts knows the computer nerds needed to spot any hanky-panky being done via Smartmatic. You got the Fake Newer's jumping Musk for his daily $1 Mill handouts, but it is Musk's backstage computer genius connections that is the real story behind him getting into the campaign. If I was the Left, I would be yelling about Musk fixing this election in favor of Trump. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome has them charging head-on at diversions like the Musk $1 Mill and Trump "working" in an apron stuff. Their hatred is currently such that they are running around in a blind fury. Come Nov 6, they will mimick the Walking Dead. I recommend stocking up on the basics. The Supply Chain could be interrupted for a while.   
« Last Edit: Today at 01:55:50 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1964 on: Today at 01:54:40 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #1965 on: Today at 04:29:50 PM »
I secured my vote yesterday in early voting available here. Thankfully a proper identification card is required along with a signature on a touch screen that apparently confirms one’s identity. I hope these protocols become universal throughout our nation. It certainly gives me more confidence in the process.   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1965 on: Today at 04:29:50 PM »