Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 20672 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 01:40:52 AM »
Advertisement
This guy is a fraud. No offense to you but he's full of crap. Do some research on Mr. Blevins. Look into his research on Bigfoot, the garden of Eden and Noah's Ark. My opinion he's just looking for a quick payday. Nothing he does should be taken seriously. I 100% believe in a conspiracy involving our government but all this guy is doing is muddying the waters.

I would agree he disperses a lot of JFK Assassination information that is incorrect. That said, I am waiting for someone to inform us what we are seeing between the sprocket holes of the Current Zapruder Film. Also, based on images, there was an arcing object located near the rooftop corner of the Records Bld.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2018, 01:40:52 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2018, 02:02:29 AM »
       I would agree he disperses a lot of JFK Assassination information that is incorrect. That said, I am waiting for someone to inform us what we are seeing between the sprocket holes of the Current Zapruder Film. Also, based on images, there was an arcing object located near the rooftop corner of the Records Bld.
I wouldn't be surprised if he fabricated some of the stuff honestly. Not saying he did but the guy seems hard up for money. I personally won't trust any of his work until it can be independently verified. How many experts have looked at these pictures and videos for years and didnt see any of the stuff he did? Not saying stuff hasn't  been missed before cause it has but I honestly think he's a fraud. From doing a little research on him he's not believable.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he fabricated some of the stuff honestly. Not saying he did but the guy seems hard up for money. I personally won't trust any of his work until it can be independently verified. How many experts have looked at these pictures and videos for years and didnt see any of the stuff he did? Not saying stuff hasn't  been missed before cause it has but I honestly think he's a fraud. From doing a little research on him he's not believable.

You agree the image we are seeing between the sprocket holes was Not added to the Z Film after the assassination. Then what are we seeing? There is nothing remotely close to this on the Bell Film.  The images between the sprocket holes on the Bell Film are 11/22/63 Reality.  If what we are seeing between the sprocket holes on the Current Zapruder Film are Not showing us reality inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63, what does this possibly say about other images reproduced on that same film?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2018, 02:49:25 AM »
    You agree the image we are seeing between the sprocket holes was Not added to the Z Film after the assassination. Then what are we seeing? There is nothing remotely close to this on the Bell Film.  The images between the sprocket holes on the Bell Film are 11/22/63 Reality.  If what we are seeing between the sprocket holes on the Current Zapruder Film are Not showing us reality inside Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63, what does this possibly say about other images reproduced on that same film?
I'm not sure what  it is to be honest . I just don't believe anything he puts out. I'd like to see his work independently verified.

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 02:54:10 AM »
This video here shows the image of the supposed shooter pretty clear and he doesn't seem to move at all. I don't see the shooter moving to fire or a muzzle flash. Same position all the way to the underpass when the video cuts off
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:00:51 AM by John Kozlowski »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2018, 02:54:10 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2018, 03:02:51 AM »
This video here shows the image of the supposed shooter pretty clear and he doesn't seem to move at all. I don't see the shooter moving to fire or a muzzle flash.

If you think the image between the sprocket holes is contrived, and the image was visible on the Z Film long Before Blevins got involved in the JFK Assassination, what does this tell you about the bona fides of the Z Film?

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 03:11:03 AM »
I think there was alot of work done to the z film before it was shown by Geraldo and I believe Richard DellaRosa about him seeing an unedited version of the film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2018, 03:11:03 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2018, 03:30:21 AM »
Yeah...I pointed that one out back on page 2.
We know that isn't the reflection and there was no shooter by it anyway.

Posted by: Royell Storing
? on: Today at 04:54:27 PM ? No the image is not photo shopped but at 5:00 in his film the image 'turns and fires' and who sees this in the actual slow motion version?
It's a photo shopped fraud.......
And so is the guy in the window ...photo trickery!!
Also, that someone can see a car from the 6th floor at that angle? Laughable.

I agree with you 100%. Ive watched the z film close to 100 times today and I cannot see the man move into position and fire one bit.