Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 20667 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 04:08:32 AM »
Advertisement
I agree with you 100%. Ive watched the z film close to 100 times today and I cannot see the man move into position and fire one bit.

Blevins' "rifleman"  is in the same spot in each frame on most frames in the Z film. And it doesn't change. It's an artifact caused by a piece of gunk in Zapruder's camera.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 04:08:32 AM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 04:15:38 AM »

Blevins' "rifleman"  is in the same spot in each frame on most frames in the Z film. And it doesn't change. It's an artifact caused by a piece of gunk in Zapruder's camera.
I might go as far as to say maybe someone was watching from the roof, MAYBE a lookout.  But I'm leaning more towards your explanation. Whatever it is it's not a shooter.

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 04:22:53 AM »
You would not expect reflected images in the Z film to be present in the Bell because they were looking in very different directions. If you did see the same reflected image in both that would be possible evidence of fakery.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 04:22:53 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2018, 03:09:08 PM »
You would not expect reflected images in the Z film to be present in the Bell because they were looking in very different directions. If you did see the same reflected image in both that would be possible evidence of fakery.

I continue to hear Blevins and people on this Forum referring to that Image being a REFLECTED IMAGE. REFLECTED off of what?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »

If You are going to proffer that there was a "piece of GUNK in Zapruder's camera" which produced this Image between the sprocket holes, You are essentially discrediting the Entire Zapruder Film.  If the camera is unreliable due to "Gunk" in the camera, then the Images it produces are also Unreliable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2018, 12:57:08 AM »
        If You are going to proffer that there was a "piece of GUNK in Zapruder's camera" which produced this Image between the sprocket holes, You are essentially discrediting the Entire Zapruder Film.  If the camera is unreliable due to "Gunk" in the camera, then the Images it produces are also Unreliable.

Do you really believe that, or can you not think of anything else to say? That image is in the same spot in every frame from the beginning of the film until the end. That is, from before the limousine first appears until after the limousine disappears underneath the triple overpass. How you or Blevins can think that it would be the reflection of something outside of the camera is simply beyond me.

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2018, 01:30:42 AM »
I thought he was talking about something reflective on the housing around the lens on the outside and front of the camera.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2018, 01:30:42 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2018, 01:39:45 AM »
Do you really believe that, or can you not think of anything else to say? That image is in the same spot in every frame from the beginning of the film until the end. That is, from before the limousine first appears until after the limousine disappears underneath the triple overpass. How you or Blevins can think that it would be the reflection of something outside of the camera is simply beyond me.

YOU have claimed that "GUNK in the camera" is responsible for that Image. If this is true, All images produced by that camera become questionable.  This renders the images on the Current Zapruder Film unreliable.