Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 41836 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 10:59:50 PM »
Advertisement
Ok, here we go, minimal:

Allen Dulles - 1
James Angleton - 1
  -CIA underlings (Oswald/de Mohrenschildt/etc.)- ~10
J. Edger Hoover - 1
  -FBI underlings - ~20
  -DPD stooges - ~6
  -SS sellouts - ~5
Lyndon Johnson - 1
Assassins - 5
========
Total = ~50

No Ruby?
No bent doctors?
No mother and son impersonators?
No Paine's or Wes Frazier and sister?
No Truly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2018, 10:59:50 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2018, 11:33:35 PM »
No Ruby?
No bent doctors?
No mother and son impersonators?
No Paine's or Wes Frazier and sister?
No Truly?

He thinks Oswald was "sheep dipped." So we have the CIA handlers/trainers/operatives who knew about his activity prior to the assassination. It couldn't just be Angleton. Others such as, let's say, David Phillips et al.

Then the WC coverup.

I like how under "LBJ" it's just one: him. No underlings? I thought Katzenbach was part of it?

It's fascinating how they try to make it small but when they're asked for details and specifics it grows exponentially.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2018, 03:48:42 AM »
He thinks Oswald was "sheep dipped." So we have the CIA handlers/trainers/operatives who knew about his activity prior to the assassination. It couldn't just be Angleton. Others such as, let's say, David Phillips et al.

Then the WC coverup.

I like how under "LBJ" it's just one: him. No underlings? I thought Katzenbach was part of it?

It's fascinating how they try to make it small but when they're asked for details and specifics it grows exponentially.

It's also simply not credible to think that everyone involved either directly or indirectly* has remained silent for over 5 decades. Except of course for a couple of incorrigible liars in Hunt and Ventura. Surely someone would say something to clear their conscience and attempt to see some form of justice by having the official record corrected.

* i.e. not made aware of the master plan but soon realised how they were duped yet still decide to remain silent forever. I'd imagine many of these would be honest people living ordinary lives who have a natural sense of right and wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2018, 03:48:42 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2018, 04:26:28 AM »

Yes this!

Just their version of the rifle requires a massive cast.

1. fake writing on rifle ad.
2. fake posting details
3. fake money order
3. fake kleins records
4. fake crescent firearms records.
5. fake backyard photos.
6. lying eyewitnesses

So someone organised it, employed handwriting forgers, photo forgers, new photos of Oswald's were taken, document collectors for handwriting comparisons, had Kleins co-operate, had Crescent Firearms co-operate, created a money order with the appropriate legal stamps which again required in depth research and obviously Holmes, Feldsott and Waldman lied and etc etc etc.

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2018, 04:41:55 AM »
It's also simply not credible to think that everyone involved either directly or indirectly* has remained silent for over 5 decades. Except of course for a couple of incorrigible liars in Hunt and Ventura. Surely someone would say something to clear their conscience and attempt to see some form of justice by having the official record corrected.

* i.e. not made aware of the master plan but soon realised how they were duped yet still decide to remain silent forever. I'd imagine many of these would be honest people living ordinary lives who have a natural sense of right and wrong.

That's an easy one for CTers: They were all bumped off.
Except for the ones who weren't... a big 'oops' moment for CTrolls.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2018, 04:41:55 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2018, 04:46:49 AM »

Yes this!

1. fake writing on rifle ad.
2. fake posting details
3. fake money order
3. fake kleins records
4. fake crescent firearms records.
5. fake backyard photos.
6. lying eyewitnesses

So someone organised it, employed handwriting forgers, photo forgers, new photos of Oswald's were taken, document collectors for handwriting comparisons, had Kleins co-operate, had Crescent Firearms co-operate, created a money order with the appropriate legal stamps which again required in depth research and obviously Holmes, Feldsott and Waldman lied and etc etc etc.

JohnM

I counted a bare bones cast of at least 14 to put that part of the 'conspiracy' in place. It would require experienced employees in the various businesses to be party to that scheme. That means that everyone who was approached to participate was agreeable to play their role. Remember that if someone was asked and declined they (considering what they now know) become someone who could unzip the operation and therefore need to be dealt with.

It's all very high risk stuff and therefore total nonsense.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:03:27 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:21 PM »
It's also simply not credible to think that everyone involved either directly or indirectly* has remained silent for over 5 decades. Except of course for a couple of incorrigible liars in Hunt and Ventura.

Nice way to have it both ways.  Nobody has come forward, except for those who have.  But they are all liars because Oswald did it alone.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:25:40 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2018, 04:42:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2018, 04:44:24 PM »

I think what you mean is that your strawman version of the rifle requires a massive cast.